Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So anything note worthy or is this just airing more dirty laundry?

Tl:Dr is he took advantage of her.
Sex/ drugs involved.
In the court of public opinion, he's pretty much ruined.
Legally, I doubt anything happens, afaik all sex acts were consensual.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
I seen something posted about an LoR streamer on reddit. I had to goggle what LoR was. Than I tried reading the document and it was like 43 pages. Could only make it though a couple pages. Seems the dude just guilt tripped her into sex.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I seen something posted about an LoR streamer on reddit. I had to goggle what LoR was. Than I tried reading the document and it was like 43 pages. Could only make it though a couple pages. Seems the dude just guilt tripped her into sex.
I'm saying this having not read a word, but this is how I feel when I read so many of these stories, especially about the Twitch ones.

Woman wants relationship, guy is complete asshole because woman never wants sex and guy "manipulates/forces" sex. Fuck this world, you don't get to say yes and then later be like well I really meant no.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Lol, don't know who either of them are.. but all I know so far is the girl streamer literally has my ex-girlfriend vibes; pale, thick eyebrows, nerdy/library type(mine was scotts, but i think shes french/quebec?).. but the dude.. holy shit.. literally a crusty mother fucker.. I was gonna skim the google docs but after seeing him. ew? wash yo face.. either way, two seem like nobodies.

1649815825492.png

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It really seems like young people haven't been given a proper explanation of an important concept these days.

Buyer's remorse. It is a real thing, but it is no one's fault but your own.

Clearly this excludes situations of outright fraud, but lying and guilt-tripping have always been a part of every transaction since the beginning of time.

If I was a dude in this situation, I'd go hardcore on this concept and never apologize. It isn't my fault she has buyer's remorse on all of our completely consensual activity, much like in every failed relationship in the history of failed relationships. I have buyer's remorse on that expensive computer she guilted me into buying her, does that mean she is going to lose her livelihood?

Just hammer that shit home at every opportunity. Your career is likely over already, might as well get the real story out in front.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I read most of this BS. It seems she is the one with 50 mental conditions that flew across the world to be with him .
Ya his banter personality wasn't on game but it is called personality.
Some people are needy, some are frisky, some are vulgar. It's called that for a reason. She should try and get one.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Clicked on the Google doc because I was curious. Saw it was 43 pages and immediately closed it. Nope. You don't need 43 pages to explain if something illegal/non-consensual happened. I guarantee this is some jilted ex-girlfriend shit where she is taking advantage/revenge on a dude who probably doesn't have a lot of real relationship experience.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why can't you guys link funny clips or interesting shit instead of preschool level retard drama. Nobody on earth cares about this shit.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Why can't you guys link funny clips or interesting shit instead of preschool level retard drama. Nobody on earth cares about this shit.

Probably because this is funny shit and we should mock every single one of these retards.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The thing about this stuff is that it's not necessarily new. When I was in high school over 35 years ago, guys would warn other guys to stay away from a girl they dated because she was a nutjob.

The difference today is that it's done on social media, in this case a girl had a bad experience with a guy who ended up being a manipulative piece of shit and she warns others, not much different than what happened in high school over 35 years ago...the difference is the reach social media gives, and the impact on someone's career.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I mean, this shit can be hilarious.. I didn't read it for word for word, she luckily used bold text and bullet point.. so it made the skim experience a lot quicker. I figured peoples stupidity was what people found funny. Unless I missed it, I don't know if anyone here is actually invested in the drama; i'd say 9/10 people here probably don't even know who these two were nor care.. I definitely didn't.

Either way, I had a good laugh over this
Out of the blue, he stood his penis out, and started stroking it. I was shocked. He knew.

spronk

FPS noob
amouranth is apparently retiring from onlyfans and streaming so prepare for a shit show of e-ho's to flood twitch looking to claim her crown

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
amouranth is apparently retiring from onlyfans and streaming so prepare for a shit show of e-ho's to flood twitch looking to claim her crown
So what you're saying is she'll be back in 6 months?

Cybsled

She could pull a Belle Delphine: Get popular, vanish, then come back and get more money, then peace out from her online persona

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
For some reason Amoranth is ALWAYS on my Twitch recommended list regardless of when I log onto Twitch. Does this woman ever turn the camera off?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Default partner split from Twitch has always been 50% just like affiliates. 70% splits were custom contracts you needed to hit specific metrics for.

Cybsled

True, but their biggest stars usually have the lucrative contracts. They would have to sweeten the pot a lot I suspect