Tyrant

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that is the mostly likely scenario I think. Sort of like the Godfather where he reluctantly takes the power and then gets corrupted by it. Sort of a cliche but that's where the smart money is, especially considering the name of the show.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This is why I usually don't start watching shows until they are in their third season. Fuck cliff hangers.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm still on the fence with this show. Jamal's wife is the weakest link for me.
I am okay with Jamal's wife. She married him to get in power when her first bang didn't work out. She has this love hate thing going for Jamal where she strings him along enough to stay in power but is obviously only in love with the power. It's better then Basaam's wife who is a total douche. She forced him to go over and be there and then got upset when the place was as bad as he always said. Stupid bitches....

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm unsure of my feelings for how it ended.

As you watch the episode, you know full well that Jamal seemed to know about the plans, but then again everything was left intentionally vague so that you wouldn't be sure.
Then for the big finishing act... a couple of people walk on and take him into custody. It was very... I don't know, dull? It needed some sort of action. What happened didn't seem strong enough for me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm not quite through it yet, but it seems like if Tauric is spying on Jamal he'd be spying on Bassam like 5x more. Yet he just goes around the palace saying what he pleases.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So I take it that was the finale? I still can't get over how quickly Bassam decided to overthrow his brother and become president. It just doesn't seem like his character.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I want to like this, and I sorta do, but the whole thing kinda felt lackluster.

Also, if you KNOW you have to GTFO of Dodge by noon then why the hell would you allow your daughter and irresponsible sister run off to go shopping? God damn that was stupid.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jamals crazy ass is what got me into the show in the beginning, hopefully they liven this up next season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I feel like this show is not very good but I watched the premier when it showed up on my DVR. The fake execution was pretty cheesy because everybody knows you don't kill your main character in the first episode of the season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We all know he's going to find his way out of the desert. I'm ok with that. I enjoy the show and love the hot wives.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We all know he's going to find his way out of the desert. I'm ok with that. I enjoy the show andlove the hot wives.
Leila Al-Fayeed

giphy.gif

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Definitely some beautiful women in this show.

Sadly, Jamal is my favorite character. He is so much more interesting than Barry. I think the writers made a mistake by making him so over-the-top villainous: raping his daughter-in-law and outright trying to murder the opposition leader in that bathroom. I feel those two acts made him irredeemable.

I guess stuff like this may be common in the Middle Eastern culture, but as an American viewer it's completely reprehensible.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
They need to off Barry's family this season. He's a disciplined psycho that wants the life of Ned Flanders so his scenes are going to be underwhelming until he loses his wife or kids.