Tyrant

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea man. It's been great so far this season. Don't care much for Molly but my guess is this is the beginning of the end for their marriage. I think his response will be very tyrant like so I'm curious to see what he does. Lesson learned, don't let guys like that go or they'll come back to haunt you.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Yea man. It's been great so far this season. Don't care much for Molly but my guess is this is the beginning of the end for their marriage. I think his response will be very tyrant like so I'm curious to see what he does. Lesson learned, don't let guys like that go or they'll come back to haunt you.
Action is heating up.

With the election, all parties are vying for power and political clout. Bassam needs to shut down his sister-in-law and the radical Islamists before it's too late, because democracy.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Lesson learned, don't let guys like that go or they'll come back to haunt you.
That's the thing though, that's how his brother Jamal, his father, people like Saddam Hussein etc.. all ruled. Bassam thought by showing compassion he might be able to break the cycle. They are now showing us that sometimes the tyrants get pushed into being tyrants by the populace themselves and the constant hate on both sides.

The Sheik recruits children into their cause, and then blames Bassam for killing them. Like, Bassam is screwed either way in that situation.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
That's the thing though, that's how his brother Jamal, his father, people like Saddam Hussein etc.. all ruled. Bassam thought by showing compassion he might be able to break the cycle. They are now showing us that sometimes the tyrants get pushed into being tyrants by the populace themselves and the constant hate on both sides.

The Sheik recruits children into their cause, and then blames Bassam for killing them. Like, Bassam is screwed either way in that situation.
Yep, Saddam may have been legit evil when he fully rose to power, but he learned those lessons from a super fucked up, hateful group of ideologues. While the story here is very simplistic comparative to the real thing, it really does clearly (Which is good for a show) illustrate the cause and effect of how the Mujadeen tend to fight. If you study the Israeli conflict, there are tons of video showing them specifically setting up mortars around schools and hospitals, at some points even threatening the families there that they HAVE to stay. (In fact, the whole Israeli roof tapping? Was twisted into a kind of psychological warfare by propaganda, but in reality, it was a way for Israel to try and limit casualties by literally warning people to run because they needed to destroy a mortar site.)

It just shows how ugly war is, and if your enemy is willing to use human shields, then no matter how careful you are, they can spin it to make you look evil.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Uh, was Molly trying to commit suicide? Not sure what she was taking but a couple mouthful of pills can't be good.