Ultimate Nacho's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man I am craving some fucking Nachos and I'll be hitting up the store and making some later. Tell me what makes the Ultimate Nachos. So lets here is you dirty wakandas give me your best pitch.. Pork, Pull Pork, BBQ, Chicken, Beef, Steak, some fucking hot sauce, no hot sauce, sell me on the perfect Nachos I am depending on you FoH.

SFS_loaded_beef_nachos-3.jpg

1050281-lg.jpg
Sheet-Pan-NachosIMG_2174.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Adding some pineapple to nachos is fantastic provided they're properly spicy and you can eat them while it's all still piping hot

• 4Like
  • 3Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Your number 1 ingredient that you should not overlook is the tortilla itself.

don't get lazy and just go buy a bag of tostitos, they come pretty salty and are made for "dipping"

goto a bodega, just ask your gardener where he buys groceries and get something like

santitas-tortilla-chips-3.gif

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 10 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Shredded chicken, monterey jack, onions, jalapeno, guacamole

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Your number 1 ingredient that you should not overlook is the tortilla itself.

don't get lazy and just go buy a bag of tostitos, they come pretty salty and are made for "dipping"

goto a bodega, just ask your gardener where he buys groceries and get something like

santitas-tortilla-chips-3.gif
You can get those chips at any local grocery store for 2 bucks (smiths, albertsons, etc)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can get those chips at any local grocery store for 2 bucks (smiths, albertsons, etc)
Just go to your fuckin' bodega and quit gettin' lippy.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
You don't have time to pull off my trick but I cook a brisket every couple months or so and when I do I cube up the flat ( the lean portion ) and freeze it to later add to nachos or beans. I would also suggest adding a crumbly Mexican cheese and or green onions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah no time to sit down and make brisket but I do agree that shit makes good nachos, still I expect more. You faggots need to work on your inner Paula Deen and show me some fatty ass Nacho builds, were min/maxxing here no time for bullshit.

• 2Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Whatever you do I'm going to give you a perfect addition: a can of chili without beans. Don't do it if you're going steak as your protein; but any other one will benefit from it.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Had some amazing nachos at a BBQ place last week, the wife wanted chicken so we got fucking chicken instead of brisket, but queso all the good stuff over the best chip flour tortilla chips. Super fucking good.
20181024_140618.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Simplicity is under appreciated.

Nacho chips, blend of different cheese, some precooked chicken, jalapeños, sour cream and hot salsa on the side. Maybe some guacamole, optional really.

Easy, peasy, Japanesey

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Man I am craving some fucking Nachos and I'll be hitting up the store and making some later. Tell me what makes the Ultimate Nachos. So lets here is you dirty wakandas give me your best pitch.. Pork, Pull Pork, BBQ, Chicken, Beef, Steak, some fucking hot sauce, no hot sauce, sell me on the perfect Nachos I am depending on you FoH.

These chips help:

iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there's high quality nachos, made with high quality ingredients that you slave over for several hours... and then there's cooked ground beef thrown over some doritos with some pure american processed cheese in a can. they are both delicious for different reasons.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am asking you guys to post pure gold of the greatest nachos ever made and you guys are linking bags of chips. Jesus fuck you guys have 14 days.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I am asking you guys to post pure gold of the greatest nachos ever made and you guys are linking bags of chips. Jesus fuck you guys have 14 days.

Wakandan, if you make the bomb-ass nacho toppings and throw it on some stale ass limp dick chips, congrats, you just created something they would sell at Dennys.

• 1Like