ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
A) All fertilizer is or at least was tracked. But only those with enough AN were usable in explosives.
no it isn't, not in any practical or enforceable way at all, 0% chance. and I highly doubt even on paper it's true either.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure with how limpwristed he came across as he wasn't throwing anything a substantial distance. (and pipe bombs are damn heavy - the right gauge of pipe is a good 8-10 lbs empty)

Sure there's always greater potential to anything. But regardless of higher potential, one is an easier one to do with less effort regardless. Assuming no chemistry background, he'd likely flub without some test runs.

Versus show ID, wait three days, walk out with all prep done

Effective or not - it's the lowest challenge to attempt.
Yeah, less effort to acquire a gun than to actually make stuff. He could have just waited for some hippie "Bicyclists against cancer" event and gone with Cinge's approach.
rrr_img_67627.jpg

Probably could've taken out more than 3, and it would have been a lot more hilarious to watch. >;p

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chicago is trying your Utopian gun-banning ideas. I hear it's one of the safest cities now in the country. Oh wait, no, it's one of the most dangerous and deadly places to be in the US right now.
As a resident of Chicago for 20+ years, this is news to me. I certainly dont feel in any danger.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
cause you got that white privilege araysar, Don't you make it a point to show how the spring thaw in chicago comes with a fresh round of murders in the south side?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
cause you got that white privilege araysar, Don't you make it a point to show how the spring thaw in chicago comes with a fresh round of murders in the south side?
Its amusing to me.

Pretty much like 98% of violence on Chicago is black on black violence on the West and South side. That's not a gun control issue and no measure of gun control will ever solve it, Chicago violence is bred almost entirely by socioeconomic inequality.

By the way, I lived on the South side as well for a little over a year and didnt really feel unsafe there either. But then again, I am one bad ass Russian so people don't generally fuck with me.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Chicago violence is bred almost entirely by socioeconomic inequality.
This is the hidden point of the thread not spoken, vast majority of violence in america comes from poor, gang dominated areas, yet we obsess over affluent mostly white people dying cause some psycho out of touch rich kid penetrated safe rich suburbia, what it probably really shows is how little people in general care about poor people andwe expect violence from them.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
fanaskin, as this board's defacto beta male - what do you have in store for your local community in 2014?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
fanaskin, as this board's defacto beta male - what do you have in store for your local community in 2014?
Adam lanza is already the local darwin award champion, he's got the emo beta male championship locked up for the community.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Good to see the usual losers here being the first to bend over backwards to suck out that meaty stream of loser white guy bullshit and defend everything from men's rights activists and guns. Hell, even rape. I guess you guys go to work real quick when it's one of your own.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Good to see the usual losers here being the first to bend over backwards to suck out that meaty stream of loser white guy bullshit and defend everything from men's rights activists and guns. Hell, even rape. I guess you guys go to work real quick when it's one of your own.
You miss the part where his dad was a jew and his mom was chinese?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
obama's half white yet he's black, elliot is half chinese yet he's white, can you people make up your minds? half of you say race is a social construct, so what is he?

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
obama's half white yet he's black, elliot is half chinese yet he's white, can you people make up your minds? half of you say race is a social construct, so what is he?
Race is a bullshit tribal concept, but this a political thread so it's gonna come up.