ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Exactly how far up your ass did you have to reach to find all this? Fixation on women tied to repressed sexuality issue? Jesus christ. A+ good psychobabble though. Definitely CSI-level writing.
You might be surprised how many people try to do this and think they know what they are talking about.

Caliane

Exactly how far up your ass did you have to reach to find all this? Fixation on women tied to repressed sexuality issue? Jesus christ. A+ good psychobabble though. Definitely CSI-level writing.
other then knowing people? going to college and taking physiology etc.
Internet is a deep dark place. Where you can witness personality disorders on showcase. Like the chrischan vid linked. or, this own dudes 140 fucking page manifesto, and vids, and countless forum postings. You can go to suicide prevention forums. lgbt forums. Talk to people with problems, and therapists alike. Information and insight is pretty freely available.

"wow that is right out of a textbook" doesn't take an expert or degree. Any given disorder basically has a list of checkmarks, that suggest and lead to a diagnosis. Most have some subtly, and would require someone with actual experience, degrees, and real therapy/talks. Shit like this does not.
Kid was SCREAMING narcissism pd.

gay or trans less so. But, from my experience with those groups. I am pretty sure he was. Alot of that shit he said, sounded familiar to things I've heard from the less well adjusted in those groups.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Haven't been following this, so to recap:
Son of hollywood director can't get laid, says it's not fair, then kills a bunch of people? I thought all those hollywood kids had therapists, wtf.

spronk

FPS noob
he did have a therapist, i think his name was tobias funke

this should have been the first clue this guy was fucked up

s9ekzH5.png

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I'm more surprised we don't have a half dozen of these events a day. This guys only like a 6/10 on the crazy scale. In this America run by the Oil and Gun industries any crazy person can get a hold of massacre level weaponry with ease. Even the most level headed Americans aren't that far off from snapping. I predict lots more.

College Students Are Less Empathic Than Generations Past - Scientific American
#246: Wheres your compassion? Generation Y and the new empathy deficit | Up Close
Autism Prevalence Is Now At 1 In 50 Children - Forbes
U.S. autism rates up 30% in two years; N.J. is highest in study - Philly.com

There but for the grace of God go I.

I was in the same situation / frame of mind at 21. Then I went to a brothel and started taking medication.

DO YOU HEAR THIS AMERICA? Legalize prostitution and give everyone healthcare. It's psychopath insurance.

Only virgins pull this kind of shit. Won't someone think of the an heroes?
While I agree, don't you think it would be a lot more profitable to just make sure every single person has easy access to massacre capable weaponry?

Caliane

I'm more surprised we don't have a half dozen of these events a day. This guys only like a 6/10 on the crazy scale. In this America run by the Oil and Gun industries any crazy person can get a hold of massacre level weaponry with ease. Even the most level headed Americans aren't that far off from snapping. I predict lots more.
Remember this crazy?

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I think if this guy had been any good at all with picking up women he would have gone the Ted Bundy serial killer rout instead.

iannis

Musty Nester
he did have a therapist, i think his name was tobias funke

this should have been the first clue this guy was fucked up

s9ekzH5.png
I think when I go insane and slaughter hookers I'll probably take a jab at The Prequels myself, and write a few pages about how awesome and inspirational they were.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This asshole dad is a typical modern parent; he is devoid of all responsibility for his progeny. Sickening.

Malice_sl

shitlord
This asshole dad is a typical modern parent; he is devoid of all responsibility for his progeny. Sickening.
The father of one of the victims is blaming gun control - not the father of the kid who did it. Either way, he's blaming the wrong party.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Yeah that victims dad should get on board with the Teabagger/Gunlobby fantasy of havingeveryonearmed to prevent gun violence. Making guns available to crazy people for profits at the expense of society is the New 'Murican Way.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The father of one of the victims is blaming gun control - not the father of the kid who did it. Either way, he's blaming the wrong party.
Then I take it back, the news media are fucking terrible at disambiguating any of this. I see these articles 'Hollywood Director confirms son was shooter. Father blames NRA...blah blah' they really need to learn how to write.

If the NRA had any sense, they would come out strong against crazy people and for more tracking of therapy. You wouldn't catch everyone, but I guarantee if this dude's psychologist was made aware of the PUBLICLY posted videos (no confidentiality issues) and police asked him if he was well enough to own a firearm, he would have said 'hell no'.

Still, with the rampant misconduct of police officers dealing with otherwise law-abiding citizens, I find it hard to believe the dude posts threats online and they can't do anything about it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still, with the rampant misconduct of police officers dealing with otherwise law-abiding citizens, I find it hard to believe the dude posts threats online and they can't do anything about it.
Dude it practically takes an act of congress to get someone committed against their will. Even if they had dug up some kind of way to charge him, he would have been out on bail.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dude it practically takes an act of congress to get someone committed against their will. Even if they had dug up some kind of way to charge him, he would have been out on bail.
Of course, but we're talking about actual threats made by the dude and going through the process. They can do a no-knock warrant if a cop lies about smelling pot around a car, I'm sure they could find a way to search a guys house after he posts threats.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Then I take it back, the news media are fucking terrible at disambiguating any of this. I see these articles 'Hollywood Director confirms son was shooter. Father blames NRA...blah blah' they really need to learn how to write.

If the NRA had any sense, they would come out strong against crazy people and for more tracking of therapy. You wouldn't catch everyone, but I guarantee if this dude's psychologist was made aware of the PUBLICLY posted videos (no confidentiality issues) and police asked him if he was well enough to own a firearm, he would have said 'hell no'.

Maybe the ones YOU use, all the one's I've read or heard on this have been incredibly clear.

With your "conservative" bent (note: first gun bans by cities were by conservatives in the wild west thus why it's not truly conservative in US politics) - I'd tend to think you're reading those sources, and it's easier to condemn the father of the perpetrator than the father of a victim. Makes it a politically convenient error to make, no?

This is part of why rational folks get most of their detailed media from something uninvested in US politics.