ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Makes a good standup routine but it's a pretty laughable idea.

I don't know what the video Caliane linked would piss you off, though I guess I turned it off when I jumped to the middle and heard, "and he killed to prove he was the true alpha male". lol. I wonder what he'd think after being so explicit in saying he was going to kill to cause the world the pain he 'suffered' from chicks going after alpha males if he heard people saying he did it to be an alpha male.
he killed to go out gloriously and receive the attention he craved. News media is the indirect factor to promoting these type of activities through 24/7 news coverage and glorification of victims.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Aren't the parents the one that dropped the dime on him? I think they are. They knew.

Again, this isn't me pointing the righteous finger of blame at them. But they dropped their kid onto a shrink when he was 8 years old. Eight. And probably said something along the lines of "fix him, he's beyond us". I can't think of many other reasons to drop your 8 year old onto a shrink.

Something went very very south. Very many somethings over the span of 14 years. I mean yeah, children are different. People are different. Some are so different that you could even consider them to be broken. I'm not preaching original sin, or even their undeniable moral responsibility (which I personally wouldn't lay at their feet)... but that doesn't mean they were powerless in the face of Destiny. They did have 22 years to work with.

But I mean I get it. Your kid is a homocidal nutjob. You try to provide for him, tell him not to go killing people, and hope for the best. I cannot state that he could have been diverted, only that he wasn't.
i went a psychiatrist when i was 9.Wakandan.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its southern California, I don't think seeing a therapist at eight was odd.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ. This dude had a complete lack of empathy. No treatment was going to fix that, and I'm not sure what the parents could have done to make him that way.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How about take an active interest in what he is fucking up to and stop raining Benjamin's on him constantly? Maybe if someone had been slapping this little shit around when he spouted off antisocial anime faggotry he might have had a chance to turn out a little more normal.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Jesus Christ. This dude had a complete lack of empathy. No treatment was going to fix that, and I'm not sure what the parents could have done to make him that way.
If only he'd tried ecstasy or cocaine or heroin or meth or ayahuasca or psilocybin or LSD or weed.

If only.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What did you get to the edge and chicken out or what?
No, he jumped out of a first floor window.

Footage of Trollface:
DyOcf2N.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
When I was 9 I was worried about stepping on land mines or getting shot by Omon. For trollface life sucked so hard in canada that he decided to end if all at 9

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He wasn't merely an 'Aspie.' He had a full gamut of personality disorders, narcissistic/histrionic/anitsocial personality disorder at the very least, and was likely slipping into full on schizophrenia as well.
The point was the parents knew about that at the age of seven or eight and not necessarily other problems, which explained the choice of putting him in therapy. My comment wasn't a diagnosis on his state at death...

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Did this kid not have any friends at all?

Shit, he liked WoW. Should have played D&D. D&D would have kept him from killing people IRL.