ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
lol this thread

is making me thirsty

rrr_img_68058.jpg
She is nothing without a big dick in her ass.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
rofl shows how much I followed this guy. I thought he was half arab half chinese.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
It's kinda funny. Apparently this cat had a big internet footprint, and there was a lot of stuff from him on Bodybuilding.com. They've scrubbed their forums of any trace of him, and are now deleting any posts that reference him like the ministry of truth in 1984. Normally there would by now be a hundred page thread about him on their front page.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Seems weird to do that. The wayback machine knows all.

Man this place would be a mess if one of our 1000+ posts posters went on a killing spree.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If it was one of our MRA posters and they killed some women, this place would have all these offbrand feminists coming here. And you can imagine the reaction our community would have to bandwagoning feminists.

iannis

Musty Nester
Draegans stock would SKYROCKET.

And Draegan is no asshole. He'd cash right the fuck out.

You gimme a cut. Maybe we can make this happen.

iannis

Musty Nester
Tanoomba would be swimming in pussy though. Of course they would all assume that he's gay.

It would be like watching an episode of the twilight zone.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it was one of our MRA posters and they killed some women, this place would have all these offbrand feminists coming here. And you can imagine the reaction our community would have to bandwagoning feminists.
The whole situation would have blown over by the time we got around to approving their accounts for posting.