Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fully depends on the shitposting and continued mod abuse. Don't go all straight and narrow on us.

Lmao. Ill try to live up to your expectations.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The first time I posted Ut responded and after that I didnt really care to post more. I am happy to see him gone and don't want to see him again. With him gone, I may post more without having to see his retarded walls of text and lies.

He is responsible for at least 1 member to stay a lurker.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's more. He's toxic to a lot of people who like something he doesn't like. That's shitty but wouldn't be such a big deal except he posts a ton and carries any little grudge on and on, like they raped his mom or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It'd be interesting if the poll wasn't private. Nobody that picked yes has actually posted yet.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
giphy (1).gif

Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I voted yes for Rickshaw. He was clearly in need of a long time out.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ut is an ass. He will always be an ass. His diatribes on devs is legend.

I will miss him about as much as I miss an ass pimple on my 47 year old left buttcheek.

Godspeed Ut. You cockwallet.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Interesting to see the "No" votes swing way the fuck up after more and more people learn about Ut's history

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Interesting to see the "No" votes swing way the fuck up after more and more people learn about Ut's history
well he tried to dox the new guy, so there's that

i mean we only ever get one new guy a year.

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'll always be the new guy even in 7 years or something.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It'd be interesting if the poll wasn't private. Nobody that picked yes has actually posted yet.

I voted yes for the rickshaw but won't really care one way or the other if he stays banned.

The guy is mentally ill.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just assume if the total yes' beat the total no's then the total yes side would take effect and then the sub yes votes would tally and the total "Yes" vs the total "Yes but.." would be compared.

That seems like kind of a bad way to do it, since 2 of the 3 options are for punishments. Right now, about 65% of the voters are for a one year sentence of some type, only about 35% for the first option. So most people still think he deserves some action. And, I suspect even some of the pure yes votes are just objecting to the length, not to a punishment at all.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That seems like kind of a bad way to do it, since 2 of the 3 options are for punishments. Right now, about 65% of the voters are for a one year sentence of some type, only about 35% for the first option. So most people still think he deserves some action. And, I suspect even some of the pure yes votes are just objecting to the length, not to a punishment at all.
Well we all know they kinda sorta want him to stick around, cuz he brings the "original content"

you can't repost crazy

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And Jesus Christ, now the straight up yes option is winning. And a_skeleton_03 said the way I set up the poll was worse. Smh.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.