vampire survivors

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was trying to unlock Gatti Amani and was having trouble with the cats doing dmg to me. The beauty of not knowing anything about the game and ending up with 4 evolved weapons in the run. I was aiming for the axe evolve but the rest just happened without me knowing. :p

vampire.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Is there a max to how many evolved weapons you can have? Sometimes I have the items but it stops giving me upgrades and just goes to Bags of Gold/Chicken option.

E.g. axe and candelabra in below
Ex:

View attachment 413127
Evolutions only come from chests, and only after the 10 minute mark I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its a fun game, it takes me back to the old days of early 80s of Atari 2600 and arcades.

• 1Truth!

Cybsled

The new items they added make killing the Grim Reaper pretty easy now

You have Infinite Corridor (Clock Lancet + the 2 ring halves you find on the stage) and Shrouded Cloak (Laurel + the 2 cloak halves you find on the stage)

Infinite Corridor isn't very useful for trash, but it is for the Reaper. It removes half the HP of the mob with every attack and it does this attack pretty frequently. You still get the clock lancet effect as well, so you can freeze the reaper. So the 1 Billion HP reaper becomes 500m, then 250M, and so on and so forth. If you have good attack items that do really good damage, you're more or less guaranteed to kill the reaper in under 2 minutes. After you kill the reaper, a white reaper appears and basically instantly kills you once it catches you (you can't outrun it, even on a max speed red death)

The Cloak caps incoming damage at 10 and also still gives you the laurel charges

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Corridor does pretty good work against mobs that spawn at 25+ min and start to have thousands of hps. This gave me a good chuckle the other day, and even though a lot of it is the 1.5 Deaths that spawned, I bet it still out-dpsed my other weapons combined.
inf corridor.JPG

I had another funny run that I wish I had taken a picture of, because I completed the Cloak, but didn't finish the Corridor before Death showed up. I had tons of freeze and the super damage reduction, so a single Reaper couldn't kill me. Or 2, or 3, or 7. But I couldn't kill them. I also had the revive card for some reason, so even when I died after 8 or so showed up, I kept coming back for more. Lasted for over 43 minutes hoping I would get some special achievement. Nope, entirely pointless!

Its so easy to get 9 Golden Eggs a run now, I might go crazy on some character and see how many I can stack up.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Just go for Infinite Corridor on Moongolow and you've got an easy 10-12 eggs, plus it's easy to get 80k+ in gold with the gold arcana (read somewhere people are gettings hundreds of thousands on Bone Zone somehow, but haven't bothered looking into how yet). So really you're looking at nearly 20 or more per run at half the time the other levels take.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Just go for Infinite Corridor on Moongolow and you've got an easy 10-12 eggs, plus it's easy to get 80k+ in gold with the gold arcana (read somewhere people are gettings hundreds of thousands on Bone Zone somehow, but haven't bothered looking into how yet). So really you're looking at nearly 20 or more per run at half the time the other levels take.

Infinite Corridor is the most overpowered thing that's probably existed in any game ever lmao.

You can get 100k+ in bone zone easily with it. For reference, I got the gold card at the 21 minute randomazzio chest on this run and still got 60k gold. Bone zone is amazing, but holy shit does it lag around the 22-23 minute mark.

1658909668195.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bought this at the weekend.

Holy fuck - is it normal to get Tetris vision effects from this as well as phantom sound effects of the xp gems?

• 1Hodjing

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Holy fuck - is it normal to get Tetris vision effects from this as well as phantom sound effects of the xp gems?
No, that is not normal at all. You might want to talk to a medical professional and stay away from video games because it sounds like you might have a serious condition.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, that is not normal at all. You might want to talk to a medical professional and stay away from video games because it sounds like you might have a serious condition.

I'm not going to come to your rescue if you get thrown on a Dominican Republic BBQ by cannibals or sold into sex slavery.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

Considering the dev used to program video slot machines? Probably, yes.