vampire survivors

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Can't seem to break 46K, this run with evolved axes would have been dope, got stuck with late whip.
1645036504632.png

Goonsquad Officer
labs is too good for farming man. get that bonus book and mask. squat next to a book case and devour the gold.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that and Silent Hill... lots of money thrown down the toilet with those two franchises in the past decade.

SOTN style game with like 5x the content on modern graphics? Takemymoney.jpg
Like Hatorade said we already got that. Bloodstained. Excellent game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryoz

<Donor>
Never really gave these roguelite games a chance before, but it’s been a blast. Just finished my last two achievements.

1645468375087.png

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It'll be interesting what they add to the full release. It would be neat if the maps had more things going on and not just a Tom and Jerry treadmill.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Konami code
LoL, of COURSE this would have the konami code! Love it.

I wonder how many decades and generations that will last?

You know how, say, classical music has lasted for hundreds of years and EVERYONE knows of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach etc in the history books? It's apparent video games are going to last hundreds of years too... who are going to be the giants of gaming that people will look back on after we're all dead into the future that people will see as the pioneers of the art of video game development? And who will be remembered more... the players or the designers?

Sorry, having a free association thought sperg... carry on, vampire survivor players!

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here's 65k kills with shitty weapons. Seems like key to many kills is stacking curses. This guy generates additional curses as he levels.

VS-3.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hatorade Hatorade Hateyou Hateyou

Hey, thanks for the Bloodstained suggestion; been really loving it. Almost beaten it based on map% coverage (I think I'm at 92%ish).

It's funny, it's almost TOO on the nose with outright plagiarism of SOTN in some parts but due to its something new, something old feel compared to SOTN, I just don't care how on the nose it is... it's been super fun to play through.

Again, really appreciate the suggestion guys!

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Hey, thanks for the Bloodstained suggestion; been really loving it. Almost beaten it based on map% coverage (I think I'm at 92%ish).

It's funny, it's almost TOO on the nose with outright plagiarism of SOTN in some parts but due to its something new, something old feel compared to SOTN, I just don't care how on the nose it is... it's been super fun to play through.

200.6%

• 1Wow!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

When a love letter game is made, or a spiritual successor, I actually love the on the nose stuff. It’s references to past memories that older players will remember, and for newer players it’s something cool that they missed by not playing the old stuff. Elden Ring is doing the same thing right now with the souls series, and it’s glorious. Bloodstained was my goty when it came out, I really enjoyed it. Glad you gave it a shot, knew you’d like it. Everyone I’ve recommended it to has loved it.

• 1Like