Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines sequel? Remake?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
80's nostalgia farming is over, they are into the 90's now. I say bring it all back.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the original worth playing now if I've never done so?

Its Half-Life graphics but yeah you have to play it if you're into RPGs.

They did a great job with the locations. Sure it wasn't complete but what little they had to work with was used really well. The game felt bigger than it was.

You also need to buy it out of principle to support a well made RPG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

You also need to buy it out of principle to support a well made RPG.
nah. the devs dont work there any more. Trokia doesnt even exist. Who would even be getting the money? activision?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Bloodlines is as good as PS:T was. Worth playing still if you never have.

Rat sucker.

I doubt they can recapture it but hope they can.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kindred the Embraced. It was shit. But it had White Wolf vampires. So it was good campy shit
I loved that show! I distinctly remember something about the main actor, who was fucking awesome, dying in a motorcycle crash during or right after the season, and since it had shitty ratings anyway, they didn't see any way or need to continue. Or something very close to all of that!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
nah. the devs dont work there any more. Trokia doesnt even exist. Who would even be getting the money? activision?

besides the obv pt that activison funded troika and made this game possible and is the only reason this thread even exists,

this remake isn't being made because they saw some ppl typing they liked it on the forum. they are taking into account total steam sales. 72k isnt worth it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll guess: Isolated?

It's on there~ I also have Swamped by Lacuna Coil, Cain by Tiamat, Bloodlines by Ministry, and A Smaller God by Darling Violetta.

Played so much of that game that the various club songs have legit become songs I just enjoy listening to. Good guess on Chiasm tho~

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Any news? I searched and only found articles from yesterday (or earlier) saying there would a be a reveal today.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
its not that bad.

I always talked my way out of the graveyard fight. The quest design and writing in Bloodlines was fucking phenomenal. The combat could be good, but I thought it was best when it was you having fun with your specific vampire powers rather than min-maxing. I remember the first time I actually beat the game I was a Tremere, and I would be pure stealth if it was humans on account of the Masquerade, and just whole hog on blood magic in all other circumstances. I probably have started new games of VTM:B more than anything but Morrowind.

Arcanum and Fallout 2 probably come close, and I know a lot of those people all worked together.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier and I missed it or they are just releasing details of the reveal time now...either way the reveal is at 8pm PST tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I hope there is a payoff at the end of this schtick. These are minutes of my life I will never get back.

Caliane

doesnt seem like its going to be more then just more of the ARG teasing.
name dropping a new arg website. yeah, thats all this is.