Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
ok, this just got good crazy x2
Its even better when you consider his whining about existence being a simulation and him being deprived of female companionship by the simulation's overlords.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I WANT TO ABORT THIS THREAD SO BAD.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Amir

Vyemm Raider
DhQlokqWkAAqsli.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Gender is a non-binary spectrum?

I hope aliens nuke earth from orbit.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look at the quality of posters who are calling for this to be rickshawed; that's the funny part~
a few window-lickers who are 3rd tier trolls at best
I'll reply earnestly to ya later One, just been cleaning and having company later so I won't be on, but I wanted to hijack your post for a quote to make a point right quick :p

Rickshaw away Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , where a ship sails is irrelevant as long as the ship itself stays intact so idgaf... it's just a curiously amusing fact to me that the trash-bin rejects who are actually responsible for shitting up the thread are also the ones with the biggest hard-ons to get this rickshawed.

If you want to dance to their tune, be me guest.

• 1Barf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Ahhh there's that projection were so used to from pharmakos pharmakos .

Articles literally say there are no gendered brains. Hua conclusion? Trans brains are like the brains of the opposite gender.

Derp

Stop using inclusive language to imply that anyone but you is in an autistic slap match.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Look at the quality of posters who are calling for this to be rickshawed; that's the funny part~

I'll reply earnestly to ya later One, just been cleaning and having company later so I won't be on, but I wanted to hijack your post for a quote to make a point right quick :p

Rickshaw away Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , where a ship sails is irrelevant as long as the ship itself stays intact so idgaf... it's just a curiously amusing fact to me that the trash-bin rejects who are actually responsible for shitting up the thread are also the ones with the biggest hard-ons to get this rickshawed.

If you want to dance to their tune, be me guest.
Lol bro. Walk into a normal bar in your man dress and heels, then let's talk about number of rejections.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Your claim: trans brains are more similar to the brains of the opposite gender.

The truth: there are no gendered brains.

Your conclusion: this supports me!!!!

That cancer really did make you dumb as a rock bruh
God damn hodj is such a stupid fucking troll.
I took his name out of the quote, because I'm not even directing my reply to him. I know he's a lost cause, but to anyone who might have read his posts and thought 'oh, he has a point'.

From the articles he linked:
"It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that gender classifications in many situations are meaningless. "
"This means that, averaged across many people, sex differences in brain structure do exist"
"Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain,"
"their findings suggest that we all lie along a continuum of what are traditionally viewed as male and female characteristics. "
and this one really cracks me up
"Even so, Joel’s findings can be used to help many people understand the non-binary nature of gender, says Barker. After all, some people don’t identify as either male or female, and others feel their gender identity shift over time. “It’s a shame that people’s experience alone isn’t enough for us to recognise as a society that non-binary gender is legitimate.”

So, to recap.. Hodj's refute of Pharmako's point, is basically agreeing with all the extreme leftist SJWs that say gender is non-binary. He took a study that said things aren't as black/white or as simple as two types of brains, and thought that disproves any difference between male or female brains. The study didn't say there aren't characteristics of the brain that are more common among females/males, just that it's more complicated than simply 'male or female'. You might have a brain that has 45% male/55% female characteristics and still be a normal dude. This doesn't disprove GD or that there is no way to diagnose it. It just means you can't be sure with a single brain scan, but that it can help reinforce or support another diagnosis. When taken with psychiatric evaluation, chemical levels, brain scans, etc.. the medical professionals can formulate a diagnosis.

Of course, you can't have a nuanced position and win an argument on the internet, so he thought the headlines alone would prove his point.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damn hodj is such a stupid fucking troll.
I took his name out of the quote, because I'm not even directing my reply to him. I know he's a lost cause, but to anyone who might have read his posts and thought 'oh, he has a point'.

From the articles he linked:
"It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that gender classifications in many situations are meaningless. "
"This means that, averaged across many people, sex differences in brain structure do exist"
"Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain,"
"their findings suggest that we all lie along a continuum of what are traditionally viewed as male and female characteristics. "
and this one really cracks me up
"Even so, Joel’s findings can be used to help many people understand the non-binary nature of gender, says Barker. After all, some people don’t identify as either male or female, and others feel their gender identity shift over time. “It’s a shame that people’s experience alone isn’t enough for us to recognise as a society that non-binary gender is legitimate.”

So, to recap.. Hodj's refute of Pharmako's point, is basically agreeing with all the extreme leftist SJWs that say gender is non-binary. He took a study that said things aren't as black/white or as simple as two types of brains, and thought that disproves any difference between male or female brains. The study didn't say there aren't characteristics of the brain that are more common among females/males, just that it's more complicated than simply 'male or female'. You might have a brain that has 45% male/55% female characteristics and still be a normal dude. This doesn't disprove GD or that there is no way to diagnose it. It just means you can't be sure with a single brain scan, but that it can help reinforce or support another diagnosis. When taken with psychiatric evaluation, chemical levels, brain scans, etc.. the medical professionals can formulate a diagnosis.

Of course, you can't have a nuanced position and win an argument on the internet, so he thought the headlines alone would prove his point.
Trans is a mental illness. Would you give lipo to someone who was anorexic? No. Why give hormones and surgery to a sick person only to make them sicker......

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like how both Enzee Enzee and pharmakos pharmakos both tried to invent my position in order to try and defend the idea that male and female brains exist in order to defend pharmakos pharmakos ' link saying transgender people have brains similar to the opposite gender's brains.

As I said before, if you have to tell me what my position is, you don't know what my position is.

My actual position: We aren't even sure whether there are fundamental differences between male and female brains, much less if someone with XY genes can have XX type brain, or vice versa, at all.

And therefore defending Vanessa Vanessa 's shitty "give 6 year old hormone replacement therapy and chop their dicks off" position based on bad and uncertain science, is a travesty.

Thanks, though, both of you retards, for trying to invent my position for me based on your perception of headlines and what you think I was saying. Maybe instead of trying to TELL ME my position, you should ASK ME what it actually is instead.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I like how both Enzee Enzee and pharmakos pharmakos both tried to invent my position in order to try and defend the idea that male and female brains exist in order to defend pharmakos pharmakos ' link saying transgender people have brains similar to the opposite gender's brains.

As I said before, if you have to tell me what my position is, you don't know what my position is.

My actual position: We aren't even sure whether there are fundamental differences between male and female brains, much less if someone with XY genes can have XX type brain, or vice versa, at all.

And therefore defending Vanessa Vanessa 's shitty "give 6 year old hormone replacement therapy and chop their dicks off" position based on bad and uncertain science, is a travesty.

Thanks, though, both of you retards, for trying to invent my position for me based on your perception of headlines and what you think I was saying. Maybe instead of trying to TELL ME my position, you should ASK ME what it actually is instead.
pharmakos pharmakos has been trying to get that tranny dick for a while now. Don't be so hard on him, it's probably the only fantasy that can get him hard.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos has been trying to get that tranny dick for a while now. Don't be so hard on him, it's probably the only fantasy that can get him hard.

Well considering he's been made a eunuch, getting fucked in the ass by a tranny may be his only hope for getting laid any time soon.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well considering he's been made a eunuch, getting fucked in the ass by a tranny may be his only hope for getting laid any time soon.
Wait he's a eunich? Wtf? Is he trans too?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait he's a eunich? Wtf? Is he trans too?

Nah he had cancer.

Its a running gag with me and him because I had testicular cancer as a young child (under 3) and so both of us only have one nut lol

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Nah he had cancer.

Its a running gag with me and him because I had testicular cancer as a young child (under 3) and so both of us only have one nut lol
Gotcha. Was gonna say. Low blow.

Is anything different with only having one nut? Do you have less cum? Any cum at all?

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've got two kids lol its fine. Probably smaller loads but I have no way to measure that since, you know, mine was removed when I was like... 3 maybe? I can remember coming out of surgery and being offered ice cream and refusing it, and then I can remember going home from surgery riding in my grandmother's lap and she got me a toy boat.

Its pretty normal. Like 10% of men or some shit have to have one or the other removed at some point for cancer, it not descending, or a tortion accident, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.