Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've got two kids lol its fine. Probably smaller loads but I have no way to measure that since, you know, mine was removed when I was like... 3 maybe? I can remember coming out of surgery and being offered ice cream and refusing it, and then I can remember going home from surgery riding in my grandmother's lap and she got me a toy boat.

Its pretty normal. Like 10% of men or some shit have to have one or the other removed at some point for cancer, it not descending, or a tortion accident, etc.
Why didn't they fit you guys with prostetics?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Like how is that gonna feel when a woman cups ur balls in her mouth And there's just one. Wouldn't you want a prostetic

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why didn't they fit you guys with prostetics?

I'd imagine with me it was because I was 3 and this was like 1983.

Like how is that gonna feel when a woman cups ur balls in her mouth And there's just one. Wouldn't you want a prostetic

I've been with the same woman since I was 17. Think by now she's pretty well used to it lol.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its never been an issue to me really bruh.

Least I didn't die of ball cancer. That would be a real shitty way to go.

Brain cancer is way cooler. Or a stroke.

Or a massive flaming car crash as I drive the wrong way down the highway drunk at 3 am doing 120 mph.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I like how both @Enzee and pharmakos pharmakos both tried to invent my position in order to try and defend the idea that male and female brains exist in order to defend pharmakos pharmakos ' link saying transgender people have brains similar to the opposite gender's brains.

As I said before, if you have to tell me what my position is, you don't know what my position is.

My actual position: We aren't even sure whether there are fundamental differences between male and female brains, much less if someone with XY genes can have XX type brain, or vice versa, at all.

And therefore defending Vanessa Vanessa 's shitty "give 6 year old hormone replacement therapy and chop their dicks off" position based on bad and uncertain science, is a travesty.

Thanks, though, both of you retards, for trying to invent my position for me based on your perception of headlines and what you think I was saying. Maybe instead of trying to TELL ME my position, you should ASK ME what it actually is instead.
Neither of us tried to tell you what your position was. We tried to tell you that your links don't actually support your position. Now quit fucking @ing me.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now having two and then losing one when you've had them for decades I can see being a real bummer

Neither of us tried to tell you what your position was. We tried to tell you that your links don't actually support your position. Now quit fucking @ing me.

Weird how you explicitly did just that, one nut.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Like how awesome would that be to have a girl suck your dick then tell her to put your balls in her mouth, only for her to realize you have 3 testicles.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
pharmakos pharmakos opinion on prostetic testicle? Have you considered one?

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like how awesome would that be to have a girl suck your dick then tell her to put your balls in her mouth, only for her to realize you have 3 testicles.

Having three at birth is also something that happens!

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I considered it, but the doctor talked me out of it. My remaining testicle is a pretty good size at least, been told that you can't tell I have just one by just looking.
Why did he talk you out of it? Costs or was there some abnormal level of risk involved? Seems easy but I guess they can't just let it free-float in there. Have to anchor it off on something. I should have taken biology.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is the loss in load size disappointing? pharmakos pharmakos

I actually didn't notice a loss in load size. I think the epididymis still fills up all the same? Idk never actually looked into the mechanics of it after orchiectomy.

Why did he talk you out of it? Costs or was there some abnormal level of risk involved? Seems easy but I guess they can't just let it free-float in there. Have to anchor it off on something. I should have taken biology.

Yeah he said it wasn't worth the risk. It ends up just free floating in there and can burst and cause problems.

Biggest issue is excess scrotum skin now. The one that was removed was significantly larger than my remaining one, even before it turned cancerous.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I actually didn't notice a loss in load size. I think the epididymis still fills up all the same? Idk never actually looked into the mechanics of it after orchiectomy.

Yeah he said it wasn't worth the risk. It ends up just free floating in there and can burst and cause problems.

Biggest issue is excess scrotum skin now. The one that was removed was significantly larger than my remaining one, even before it turned cancerous.
Wow interesting. Ya good call. I'd prob decide to let lil Jim ride solo in that scenario too. Doesn't seem worth it

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
pharmakos pharmakos I bet u can make an awesome bat wing with all that excess scrotum skin tho right? Have u tried?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.