Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The surgeon said it was the biggest testicular mass he'd ever seen

It started out the size of a ping pong ball when I was healthy, so it had a head start I suppose

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The surgeon said it was the biggest testicular mass he'd ever seen

It started out the size of a ping pong ball when I was healthy, so it had a head start I suppose
Wtf how did you not notice that, did this happen over night?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wtf how did you not notice that, did this happen over night?
The lump showed up on my nut right after I quit my job to go back to school full time. I didn't have insurance, so I ignored it for 8 months just sort of hoping it would go away

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My dad had a cancerous ball removed sometime in the early 90s after having my brother and me, then went on to father my sister. All said, I guess it was a pretty.easy surgery. He has NEVER spoken about it.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah its really not that big a deal to have one removed.

I know a guy who got a tortion when he jumped into a cold swimming pool. That's where the testicle cord becomes twisted up and it kills the testicle, leading to its removal. He said that shit hurt like hell

• 1WTF

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah its really not that big a deal to have one removed.

I know a guy who got a tortion when he jumped into a cold swimming pool. That's where the testicle cord becomes twisted up and it kills the testicle, leading to its removal. He said that shit hurt like hell
Coincidentally my brother had that, but he knew right away when it got twisted and they saved the ball. Ended up seeing the two balls together so they could not spin anymore

• 1Blown
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also I have very strong feeling about trannies so let me bounce outta here
Thread is now a support group for testicular cancer survivors. We've repurposed this thread for a better purpose to serve our community

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
From post 2,649 to 2,686 (that's 37 posts), 14 of the posts were from hodj.

I find it curious that you want this thread shawed so badly, yet you shitpost like a champion in it. Are you trying to drive it to the shaw with the content you are creating?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Oh and how do you properly diagnose true GD suffering trans kids?

The objective separation from a reality that can easily be demonstrated.

In other words, Delusion.

Here's some old medic wisdom. Pardon me for this arrogance:

"A psychotic believes that 2+2=5. A neurotic knows that 2+2=4, but they just can't stand it."

• 2Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not to take the wind out of your sails, Vanessa, but most of that post was addressed to a few window-lickers who are 3rd tier trolls at best, probably not able to get bites on other sites.

I think few people here disagree that gender dysphoria is real. I'm willing to best most of us who agree even think transitioning is best practices as a "treatment", since there isn't currently a better alternative. Where you get issues is 1) Some trannies define their entire existence by being a tranny, loudly, to anyone who will listen, and even those who won't, and 2) leave the children alone until there's a foolproof way to separate the tranny kids from the non-tranny kids.

I've not yet seen someone say hormones and other therapies won't work on kids. The problem is figuring who gets them, and more importantly, who doesn't.

Also, how many crazy ass stalkers do you have on this site? Not asking you to name names, just curious on number.
This.
To repeat what I have said numerous times... not to be mean, cruel or snarky (I certainly DO come off that way most of the time because I fight fire with fire here) but to be completely, unabashedly indifferent and honest about the situation: If you deny that Gender Dysphoria is a real mental illness, you are engaging in willful ignorance. There is a LOT of room to discuss the ethical treatment of children with puberty blockers... absolutely, and I welcome that dialogue, but you and others like you really need to move on from this basic and rudimentary fact that GD is real if we are to have any meaningful dialogue here.
And this.

No problem admitting the benefit of puberty inhibitors, no problem with adults choosing for themselves what to do with their bodies. The only issue is kids, misdiagnosis and development. In all cases natural development should never be seen as unnatural. It's a simple statement that carries a wide-ranging question: If nature is the only objective standard then how far is too far? How far isn't too far?

My bad Vanessa for sounding like a dick when you're getting dogpiled.
Why should I stop with the PMs @Vanessa ?

Too crazy for you to ask a friend if she’s alright?

Let me remind you:

You’ve been arguing with low life’s that call you a monster for what is now 131 pages. This thread started three years ago and you're still in it.

...and you post gigantic write ups, likely taking what 15-30 mins to write if not longer.

131 pages and three years defending yourself against literal zombie hordes with not a single friend in sight.

I don’t think it’s hit you but...You’re just as crazy as me.
giphy.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From post 2,649 to 2,686 (that's 37 posts), 14 of the posts were from hodj.

I find it curious that you want this thread shawed so badly, yet you shitpost like a champion in it. Are you trying to drive it to the shaw with the content you are creating?

I want all threads shawed, especially the shit show ones.

Less oversight in the shaw

Hodj essentially lived in the shaw from 2014-2016

It is known

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Its never been an issue to me really bruh.

Least I didn't die of ball cancer. That would be a real shitty way to go.

Brain cancer is way cooler. Or a stroke.

Or a massive flaming car crash as I drive the wrong way down the highway drunk at 3 am doing 120 mph.
i imagine w/ 1/2 the weight, it's gonna sag less w/ age, so theres that

• 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
i imagine w/ 1/2 the weight, it's gonna sag less w/ age, so theres that
OMG. I just realized now why old men have saggy bags. They're like boobs then, gravity takes its toll over time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do we have to do this again? Gender Dysphoria is a made up alternative fact pseudo docs are using to lessen the blow to their parents that their kids are fucked up in the head with a mental disability.

This is truly a white privilege disease.

all you ever see are ugly white ppl in ugly white sundresses and 10$ covergirl hair dye. Where the asian trannys at? Tigermom beat your ass with that engineering book you ain't got time to thinking about tranny. Where the American Inventor trannys at? being a tranny don't get you 24in rims motherfucker, where the tranny jews at? probably nailed to a cross. Fucking a tranny Amish? Jebadiah too busy plowing the field and then plowing his wife tryin to have his 12th inbred kid to bother with being a tranny.

and as further proof, where were most of these 2000ish trans studies of those 300+ trannies done in? Sweden, fucking super white assholes, wheres the pakistan tranny study? Where the african tranny research?

No, this is a white disease manifested by bored white housewives with their bland as fuck basic bitch white babies and they figured out a cheat code to make their plain as fuck white kids special snowflakes.

and then ugly white guys just took it to another level.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe

iannis

Musty Nester
"Where the asian trannies at" is particularly funny.

Like many other things, we did not INVENT this. We are merely in the process of perfecting it and making it WORK.

God damn slants.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.