Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You're speaking in hypotheticals? You'd be hitting a man.

Not that there's any reasons I would actually attack you. Pretty sure working 10+ years in Customer Support or service department desks makes me somewhat harder to rile up to the point where I'd attack someone, just not in my nature. I'm more of a person that you're rude to and I stretch your service to the maximum time allowed by law. So instead of solving your problem in 5 days, I'll keep it in service for 40, just because you were rude to me on the counter.

Payback's a bitch.
Vanessa alt account confirmed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure I understand that. Is that euphimism (sp?) for giving one-self a knuckle sandwich?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
There is something about being a tranny that makes them feel special.

I mean how many people will decide to just fuck it and start putting up make up and maybe even cutoff their dicks. That is really, really rare. This kind of choice must make them feel like they are unicorns in this faceless society.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
He means a gun, bro.

Unlikely, I don't own a gun. And to top it off gun laws where I live are quite strict. I guess I could always register to become a hunter. They have hunting rifles if they have gun permits. And then hunt wild game. Or pretend I do.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I mean how many people will decide to just fuck it and start putting up make up and maybe even cutoff their dicks. That is really, really rare. This kind of choice must make them feel like they are unicorns in this faceless society.
I think we've all been saying from the beginning that attention whoring lies at the center of all this. Even Vanessa self-identifies as an attention whore all the time as if spreading his shit across three or four different threads isn't enough to confirm that.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still the thing I find the most disturbing is this innate desire to fuck up chrildren by pumping them full of shit to halt their body from developing. Then trying to justify it by pointing to one or two kook doctors who profit off these poor children writing a paper. That’s the real evil.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think we've all been saying from the beginning that attention whoring lies at the center of all this. Even Vanessa self-identifies as an attention whore all the time as if spreading his shit across three or four different threads isn't enough to confirm that.

Lol 1 person has been saying that from the start.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, pretty much everyone has. Yeah you have been Hodjing it from the rafters loudly since day one, but so have many people (with regards to Van) including Van himself. I am not sure who the first to lump all Trannys in the attention whore category is, but I know it was discussed at length in the GG thread before this one existed. You commitment to your convictions is admirable, though, for sure. Even I made the mistake of giving Van a chance to be normal.

• 1EyeRoll

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Calling Trannies attention whores existed prior to this thread, which is really just Vanessa being an attention whore. We even had a Chopper AMA thread for general Tranny shennanigans before Van desided he was even more special than those other Trannies and made his own thread. My citation is all the drama surrounding Jerle.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No no now you've shifted goal posts and citation still required.

Phaz we homies and all that but i took way too much shit in this thread for calling it plain with the whole first like 60 pages of this thread being piling on me for that to sit back and let you get away with claiming this while community called this shit from the get go.

Didnt happen.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Even Vanessa self-identifies as an attention whore all the time as if spreading his shit across three or four different threads isn't enough to confirm that.
LoL, such misinformation.

I never said all the time. I said when posting nudes; that is someone who is attention whoring. That is someone showing off their body just to be gawked at. Every selfie in the PGT, selfies from home, etc are girls being attention whores. This is true. This is factual.

I've posted nudes in this thread. That's attention whoring. My nudes constitute probably like 3% of my posts in this thread or less. The majority of this thread have been of people asking me questions and me answering them. HENCE AMA. What are you going to do... be a lunatic and blame ME for others asking me questions next?

Here's a clue-by-four for you: Discussing things isn't attention whoring. Answering questions isn't attention whoring.

There has been NOTHING else NOWHERE of me discussing, in detail, trans shit like this except the GG thread because it was deemed ON-TOPIC multiple times.... UNTIL I ripped apart the common narrative here with links, studies and facts about all this shit and people couldn't handle their own cognitive dissonance (the irony was delicious), and I brought it here to be "safe" (I don't want to be banned y'know).

These last almost 40 pages have just been a colossal back-and-forth argument session with (mostly, not all) willful ignorance on display.

Explain where the attention whoring has been taking place lately and which three or four threads I have been "spreading my shit"?

There isn't and you can't because you're just operating on feels... no facts. How SJW of you.

Even I made the mistake of giving Van a chance to be normal.
"to be normal" heh

I haven't changed big boy. Still the same, rational bitch I've always been. I could care less if you see that or not.
and made his own thread.
Yeah, I made this thread... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

So trannies are millenials?

• 1Blown

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
LoL, such misinformation.

I never said all the time. I said when posting nudes; that is someone who is attention whoring. That is someone showing off their body just to be gawked at. Every selfie in the PGT, selfies from home, etc are girls being attention whores. This is true. This is factual.

I've posted nudes in this thread. That's attention whoring. My nudes constitute probably like 3% of my posts in this thread or less. The majority of this thread have been of people asking me questions and me answering them. HENCE AMA. What are you going to do... be a lunatic and blame ME for others asking me questions next?

Here's a clue-by-four for you: Discussing things isn't attention whoring. Answering questions isn't attention whoring.

There has been NOTHING else NOWHERE of me discussing, in detail, trans shit like this except the GG thread because it was deemed ON-TOPIC multiple times.... UNTIL I ripped apart the common narrative here with links, studies and facts about all this shit and people couldn't handle their own cognitive dissonance (the irony was delicious), and I brought it here to be "safe" (I don't want to be banned y'know).

These last almost 40 pages have just been a colossal back-and-forth argument session with (mostly, not all) willful ignorance on display.

Explain where the attention whoring has been taking place lately and which three or four threads I have been "spreading my shit"?

There isn't and you can't because you're just operating on feels... no facts. How SJW of you.

"to be normal" heh

I haven't changed big boy. Still the same, rational bitch I've always been. I could care less if you see that or not.

Yeah, I made this thread... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

Complains about having every post he makes cringe reacted.

Makes nothing but extremely cringy posts.

You can't explain that.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Complains about having every post he makes cringe reacted.

Makes nothing but extremely cringy posts.

You can't explain that.

You do the same thing with my posts. Anyone you don’t like, you react to their posts negatively the very second they’ve finished posting. And you react to all of them, like it’s your job.

You’re exactly what Vanessa has called you, and then some.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You do the same thing with my posts

GEE I WONDER WHY THAT WOULD BE CRAZY PERSON WHO THINKS THE UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION THAT IS OUT TO KEEP HIM FROM GETTING LAID BY WOMEN WITH FISH STANK VAGINAS?

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.