Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey Hodge, you wanna talk about that thread?

Of course I do, its hands down the best thread on this website, in fact its the best thread in the history of this forum and community.

My salty thread stands in testament to the accomplishments one man with a purpose and a plan can achieve. My dedication to providing never ending lulz and salt to this community is one of the greatest acts of charitable giving humanity has ever born witness to.

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's biology. Evolutionary biology to be exact.

'Trans' appears to me to be a purely sociological and psychological phenomenon. Not biological, and certainly not supported by evolution.

Males and Females are a biological phenomenon. They exist because they work. Males who think they are females (or vice-versa) is either psychological or sociological in origin. Both things requiring an animal with a higher functioning brain (aka humans).

'Trans' as a thing does not work in evolution. If there were Trans birds, birds would no longer exist.

There are no Trans fish. But there are Male fish and Female fish.

I could 'wall-of-text' this subject but I think I've made my point. Remember, I asked Vanessa to read Origin of Species for a reason. Hodge thought it was some sort of Atheist argument but it was deeper than that.

TL;DR: Biology should be a pre-requisite of Sociology and Psychology.

If you go down the rabbit hole of Sociology and Psychology without having fist done at least Biology and Chemistry, then you are completely and absolutely lost.
tldr: trans is a fad

no idea why theres so much gay fish talk though

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Of course I do, its hands down the best thread on this website, in fact its the best thread in the history of this forum and community.

My salty thread stands in testament to the accomplishments one man with a purpose and a plan can achieve. My dedication to providing never ending lulz and salt to this community is one of the greatest acts of charitable giving humanity has ever born witness to.

I would be a fan of your thread and appreciate your work, but I wouldn't want to think that I've joined a cult.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I would be a fan of your thread and appreciate your work, but I don't want to join a cult.

Well its hard to be a member of two competing cults of personality, I understand that.

My cult will just have to live without you as a member. Its okay though. We'll survive.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How can you respect a man who sounds like Kermit the Frog failed introductory logic and who lost a debate to this man?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why would we petition to have the thread renamed?

I'm confused.

All I'm doing is being the voice of restraint in this thread bruh.
Because that's what you posted on page 1?

I'm confused that you're confused, LOL

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That post was 3 years ago and a joke about what the content of the thread would turn into
Kind of thought that was the sort of thing you were angling for with the 30 day thing. But I don't really care, so /shrug.

I will say that I'm a little worried that Vanessa Vanessa stopped responding to our cyber texts, though.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There are no Trans fish. But there are Male fish and Female fish.

Actually isn't there evidence that chemical pollutants affect sexual development in wildlife and humans - Environmental pollutants and diseases of sexual development in humans and wildlife in South Africa: harbingers of impact on overall health? - PubMed - NCBI

The clue is in the name endocrine disruptors, I've made this point in the GG thread repeatedly. We all start off as females, testosterone exposure in the womb makes us male. If that endrocrine system is disrupted then it's not unreasonable to think that the foetus physically alters to male but the mind gets left behind or vice versa.

Testosterone womb exposure is also linked to finger length which is also linked to sexuality Finger length 'could be clue to sexuality'

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Actually isn't there evidence that chemical pollutants affect sexual development in wildlife and humans - Environmental pollutants and diseases of sexual development in humans and wildlife in South Africa: harbingers of impact on overall health? - PubMed - NCBI

The clue is in the name endocrine disruptors, I've made this point in the GG thread repeatedly. We all start off as females, testosterone exposure in the womb makes us male. If that endrocrine system is disrupted then it's not unreasonable to think that the foetus physically alters to male but the mind gets left behind or vice versa.

Testosterone womb exposure is also linked to finger length which is also linked to sexuality Finger length 'could be clue to sexuality'

Except also the old chestnut that we all start female is fucking false.

Embryos aren't female by 'default' after all, study shows | Genetic Literacy Project

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
it's technically closer to female than male, hence why men have nipples and the penis is basically an enlarged clitoris. That's also why female bodybuilders develop penis-like clitori

"As the egg develops, gonads start developing as a common primordium (an organ in the earliest stage of development), in the form of gonadal ridges, and only later are differentiated to male or female sex organs."

It's no closer to female or male and if you read the first link it shows that differentiation for a female also requires a distinct hormone bath: left alone it'll be a sexless gonadal ridge-having embryo.

People can view that as "basically female" because there's no dick and the ducts may look slightly closer to a vagina, but it is nevertheless not a vagina and the embryo is not female.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trans fish aren't natural. Our ancestors didn't set out to teach their children how to fish, then stop to point out the lone flamboyantly Trans fish swimming backwards and yodeling like it was in a Ricola commercial.

"That be a Transfish, me whelps, and you best learn to leave them be, lest they grow legs and follow you around, demanding ye use all manner of crazy words"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well its hard to be a member of two competing cults of personality, I understand that.

holy shit, this singer is black!!!

holy shit, it's a black band!

man, 80's me really should have had mtv

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.