Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Zizek is fun though. Sometimes makes good arguments and his Perverts guide to cinema are great movies.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Trans fish aren't natural. Our ancestors didn't set out to teach their children how to fish, then stop to point out the lone flamboyantly Trans fish swimming backwards and yodeling like it was in a Ricola commercial.

"That be a Transfish, me whelps, and you best learn to leave them be, lest they grow legs and follow you around, demanding ye use all manner of crazy words"

Some are. There’s one fish that starts as female, lays it’s eggs after mating, then goes into a safe area and basically all but dies. While it’s laying there it enlarges, it’s head turns huge, it’s DNA changes, and it turns into a male. It then goes out to find females to impregnate to start the trans cycle on them. It’s funny, when I saw this segment on blue planet 2 a few months ago, I thought of this thread. “God damn, trannies are natural!” These fish are FtM though.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Some are. There’s one fish that starts as female, lays it’s eggs after mating, then goes into a safe area and basically all but dies. While it’s laying there it enlarges, it’s head turns huge, it’s DNA changes, and it turns into a male. It then goes out to find females to impregnate to start the trans cycle on them. It’s funny, when I saw this segment on blue planet 2 a few months ago, I thought of this thread. “God damn, trannies are natural!” These fish are FtM though.

So human Trans change their DNA, and aren't just pretending?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's biology. Evolutionary biology to be exact.

'Trans' appears to me to be a purely sociological and psychological phenomenon. Not biological, and certainly not supported by evolution.

Males and Females are a biological phenomenon. They exist because they work. Males who think they are females (or vice-versa) is either psychological or sociological in origin. Both things requiring an animal with a higher functioning brain (aka humans).

'Trans' as a thing does not work in evolution. If there were Trans birds, birds would no longer exist.

There are no Trans fish. But there are Male fish and Female fish.

I could 'wall-of-text' this subject but I think I've made my point. Remember, I asked Vanessa to read Origin of Species for a reason. Hodge thought it was some sort of Atheist argument but it was deeper than that.

TL;DR: Biology should be a pre-requisite of Sociology and Psychology.

If you go down the rabbit hole of Sociology and Psychology without having fist done at least Biology and Chemistry, then you are completely and absolutely lost.
I don't know enough about biology to know that, or know anyone who I would think does. I don't buy the argument that "if trans birds existed then birds wouldn't exist." People said the same thing about homosexuality, plainly not true. I have no idea if there are trans fish or not. Similarly, I have no idea about the mental capacity for fish to have the underlying mental health issues talked about here. Like, do fish have body or gender dysmorphia? Who the fuck knows? Are there schizophrenic or depressed fish? Man I don't know. Is "trans" syndrome caused by a single thing, group of things, huge swathe of factors? I doubt anyone on earth understands it well enough to say for certain. With so many unanswered questions on the topic, there seems to be a lot of people waving around pronouncements and knowledge they couldn't possibly have. Like, how the fuck could we know about the long term effects of reversing the effects of puberty blockers and secondary effects of that? Yeah, they've been used for a while but in pretty limited, specific ways. It's a huge ethical issue, but it isn't simple.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Zizek is fun though. Sometimes makes good arguments and his Perverts guide to cinema are great movies.

He's a commie and therefore garbage. You lose a debate to garbage, that makes you less than garbage.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
First of all... I summon @Dom here. Son, I am disappoint.

You took the most beloved icons of peace, calm and love and changed it into one of the most horrific things I've ever seen on the internet.

Situated on my dashboard is this Funko Pop of Bob that has guided me through thick and thin of all manner of near accidents, rear-endings, Taco Bell orders, crazy getting-to-work-at-inhuman-times mornings, and even one dead animal that I hit (I started crying... serious) that I don't even know what it was, I just looked under my car when I pulled off the side of the road and saw blood and fur... i cri evry tiem.

bob.jpg

Bob is my anchor there because I think there is no place in the world where I lose my shit more than in my car. So when I start losing my shit because this potential-illegal is just SITTING at a blinking yellow arrow traffic light with no traffic coming because he thinks it means [cuidado!] don't go! I turn to Bob and get perspective. I get peace. I get clarity.

So what in the hell is this abomination?

1457206274_4jiorB9.gif

This... THIS makes me want to quit the forum more than any shit slinging anyone could ever throw my way. This transition from Bob to this is just... I'm horrified.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
First of all... I summon @Dom here. Son, I am disappoint.

You took the most beloved icons of peace, calm and love and changed it into one of the most horrific things I've ever seen on the internet.

Situated on my dashboard is this Funko Pop of Bob that has guided me through thick and thin of all manner of near accidents, rear-endings, Taco Bell orders, crazy getting-to-work-at-inhuman-times mornings, and even one dead animal that I hit (I started crying... serious) that I don't even know what it was, I just looked under my car when I pulled off the side of the road and saw blood and fur... i cri evry tiem.

View attachment 211801

Bob is my anchor there because I think there is no place in the world where I lose my shit more than in my car. So when I start losing my shit because this potential-illegal is just SITTING at a blinking yellow arrow traffic light with no traffic coming because he thinks it means [cuidado!] don't go! I turn to Bob and get perspective. I get peace. I get clarity.

So what in the hell is this abomination?

View attachment 211802

This... THIS makes me want to quit the forum more than any shit slinging anyone could ever throw my way. This transition from Bob to this is just... I'm horrified.

Don't be hatin' on Rich Evans

Seriously though, I started feeling a bit weird having Bob with the honk honk hair. It felt wrong, you know? So I figured I'd change it and the Evans gif was the first thing I saw when I went looking for something.

Bob will return.

Cool Funko thingy though.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's very sad. To think, how unhappy he was, then became she, and it just got worse. And for some reason that isnt an uncommon story.
I’ll be honest I’m not aware of this situation. Is there somewhere I can read about this to educate myself?
I'm surprised no one has catered to your request yet.

Jerle was a regular forum guy who was your typical nerd but a pile of misery.

Jerle: Furor: do you guys have an undo button?
Jerle: fuck
Jerle: oh god

Transitioned to Kate, worked at Riot games.

04fd7143d1b0354c7cd7639dfb047e0f_400x400.jpeg

Forum shit on her/him/xher as expected. Jerle tried to preach the ways of the tranny to the forum to no avail.

Jerle later left this suicide note:

1_rWkUcglQ8HC-HL0W32wzxQ.png

...then redecorated his walls red. It's very very sad, and very real obv. What I've spoken about Jerle before, is that he was doomed from the start. If he had legit GD or was just transitioning to cure a pre-existing sadness (which is what many here speculated) is unknown and will forever be unknown but there was no outcome that would have worked for this poor soul short of just not transitioning and finding Jesus LoL. Maybe some other older forum members can testify whether he said he felt this way since birth or not... I dunno.

But to be about as blunt as a cat's claw, Jerle is a prime example of the tranny that could never be happy due to their physical barriers. Some trannies, God rest their souls, just shouldn't socially transition because their social hell is worse than merely being a cis-person tortured by GD for their entire lives. But also, if the GD gets crippling enough, it's either transition or eat lead. Being a tranny ain't a picnic.

• 1Cringe

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Jerle was an obnoxious piece of shit that made it his goal to shit on everyone to share his misery.

Vanessa has some pretty crap ideas about things, but doesn't go out of his way to be shitty to people around here.

I'll take a dozen Vanessa's over a single Jerle.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Siliconemelons

Trans-o-paloza our media and social constructs are promoting are really just adding another "Oh THIS is my problem" source to "webMD" that people with issues are going to blame, rather than take some personal responsibility and grow up.

Gender Dysphoria was not Jerle's problem, it was an excuse and a crutch, one that broke and lead to the end that we all know... and for 90% of the cases out there the path is the same, hopefully not the ending... but the exit sign they all see is "blame your bad gender for your issues! exit now to trans land utopia!" and then go down that horrible path.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So human Trans change their DNA, and aren't just pretending?
We change our hormones and some pretend and some do not pretend. I wish there was an easy, no-frills litmus test for this, I really do. Maybe Elizabeth Holmes could rebound and get a GD diagnostic patented before Christmas!

So Sabbat Sabbat disappeared from the thread... that's a pity. This post is a little over a month old:

basedonwhatevidence.jpg

^ I screenshotted it instead of quoted it to capture the quote within the quote too from this other guy I don't even know who he is.

I think he got his corrections after reading a Kenneth Zucker article or two because Sabbat Sabbat mentioned him later (or perhaps before) in the thread... can't remember exactly. Perhaps he can clarify where he got this info. Speaking of Kenneth Zucker (and the reason I even quoted this old screenie):

One thing I can do is thank Sabbat Sabbat a million times over for introducing me to this guy. He's actually amazing the more I read up on his ideas and practices about Gender Dysphoria and treatment of transsexuals like myself. He's apparently a HUGE name in the clinical treatment of trannies and has written a shitton of work, and was integral to writing the DSM guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of GD.

To be brief, here is his Wiki, here is an article detailing how he got fired because of radical leftists calling his work transphobic and telling lies about him, and here is his story of vindication/reinstatement.

In summary, we share a lot of the same views about this stuff. He's pro INDIVIDUALS first and foremost.. getting the right treatment to the right people based on their unique circumstances. Hmmm... who's been saying that since the beginning regarding all of this? Ideally, a non-transitioning child or person would be best if it is possible by psychotherapeutic means rather than a full-blown social transition. However, with the small number of highly dysphoric adolescents he supports blockers & social transition if mere psychotherapy isn't enough to quell / counsel through the perceived GD (i.e. true trannies~).

Amazing how one of the most esteemed gender researchers on the planet shares views with the "crazy tranny" here at FoH in terms of how to deal with us, both young and old. It's almost like... I dunno... I knew what I was talking about from day 1 here and my detractors are pulling at straws? Of course the funniest part was that for the first 100 pages or so people would ask questions and I'd answer and no one except the most radical of kooks (Hodj/wormie etc) would try to dismiss it, and yet when push came to shove and my claims were actually legitimately scrutinized because everyone started getting triggered over puberty blockers and I provided scientific research papers to back up my claims, THAT'S when the lunatics were loosed and vehemently denying what I've been saying for years here. It's ironic as hell to me how all of this has unfolded over time, and quite amusing too.

• 1Barf
  • 1MegaNeg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We change our hormones and some pretend and some do not pretend. I wish there was an easy, no-frills litmus test for this, I really do. Maybe Elizabeth Holmes could rebound and get a GD diagnostic patented before Christmas!

So Sabbat Sabbat disappeared from the thread... that's a pity. This post is a little over a month old:

View attachment 211817

^ I screenshotted it instead of quoted it to capture the quote within the quote too from this other guy I don't even know who he is.

I think he got his corrections after reading a Kenneth Zucker article or two because Sabbat Sabbat mentioned him later (or perhaps before) in the thread... can't remember exactly. Perhaps he can clarify where he got this info. Speaking of Kenneth Zucker (and the reason I even quoted this old screenie):

One thing I can do is thank Sabbat Sabbat a million times over for introducing me to this guy. He's actually amazing the more I read up on his ideas and practices about Gender Dysphoria and treatment of transsexuals like myself. He's apparently a HUGE name in the clinical treatment of trannies and has written a shitton of work, and was integral to writing the DSM guidelines on diagnosis and treatment of GD.

To be brief, here is his Wiki, here is an article detailing how he got fired because of radical leftists calling his work transphobic and telling lies about him, and here is his story of vindication/reinstatement.

In summary, we share a lot of the same views about this stuff. He's pro INDIVIDUALS first and foremost.. getting the right treatment to the right people based on their unique circumstances. Hmmm... who's been saying that since the beginning regarding all of this? Ideally, a non-transitioning child or person would be best if it is possible by psychotherapeutic means rather than a full-blown social transition. However, with the small number of highly dysphoric adolescents he supports blockers & social transition if mere psychotherapy isn't enough to quell / counsel through the perceived GD (i.e. true trannies~).

Amazing how one of the most esteemed gender researchers on the planet shares views with the "crazy tranny" here at FoH in terms of how to deal with us, both young and old. It's almost like... I dunno... I knew what I was talking about from day 1 here and my detractors are pulling at straws? Of course the funniest part was that for the first 100 pages or so people would ask questions and I'd answer and no one except the most radical of kooks (Hodj/wormie etc) would try to dismiss it, and yet when push came to shove and my claims were actually legitimately scrutinized because everyone started getting triggered over puberty blockers and I provided scientific research papers to back up my claims, THAT'S when the lunatics were loosed and vehemently denying what I've been saying for years here. It's ironic as hell to me how all of this has unfolded over time, and quite amusing too.
You don't change your hormones. You inject hormones and other homologous compounds because you're insane.

There is a difference.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

View attachment 211817

Which of your meds inspire you to write posts like that, and more importantly, which of your meds make you think anyone is going to fight through them?

Do the hormone shots combine with the heroine?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You know what time it is boys.

/victory lap
CQTRYB7.gif

You don't change your hormones. You inject hormones and other homologous compounds because you're insane.

There is a difference.

This is what you choose to go after in my post? Holy shit.

"You don't change your clothes. You take off one set and put on another because you're stinky.

There is a difference."

I suppose when you have no argument left on anything anymore, you focus on semantics that only a grandmother would worry herself over.

All I'm doing is being the voice of restraint in this thread bruh.

That's totally what most people think of you... especially in this thread: The Voice Of Restraint.

The fact that Vanessa Vanessa thinks he's any less cringy than @jerle minara is a great example of how delusional Vanessa Vanessa is

Here is the classic Hodj projection that never ceases. Where in that post did I mention this or hint at it in merely my tone that I'm less cringy than Jerle? I stated the situation for someone who was asking about it and gave my opinion at the end of it. It IS sad. I think trannies in general are sad situations to be in... no one should ever aspire to be like this. YOU projected that I was less cringy than him, not me stating anything like that. Your posts are like glass Hodj... we call all see through it.

How many people think Hodj reacting to almost EVERY post in this thread is cringy? Or having a 4/5 ratio of number of posts in this thread versus the moniker of said thread? Cringe or not? Or how about getting trolled via the Tranny Chaser title and like minutes later donating actual cash to change the title back because internet titles are super-ultra-mega-serious business ROFL? Fucking classic. The dude literally has his rickshaw thread BOTH mentioned and linked in his sig... if that's not the sweaty scent of desperation I don't know what is.

So here is the endless cycle we go through. My shadow. My evil self. The darkness to my light. I take you off ignore because sometimes when people quote you their post makes no sense and then I toss attention your way and take a dump on your stupidity and then you'll react to my post but that'll get tiresome after like 2 days then I'll put you back on ignore and the wheel revolves non-stop.

Do people know when you have them on ignore? Because it's either a funny (too funny) coinkydink that Hodj @ me the morning right after the night I took him off ignore... or has he just been @ me for weeks now talking to the wind? Either way, the poor bastard keeps posting in this thread, which is a win for me in my book. My shadow-self is part and parcel the reason this thread is being kept alive... think about the cognitive dissonance there: "I want Vanessa gone" "Please allow me to post non-stop in her thread" /insert Bill O'Reilly you can't explain that gif.

Dom said it best. I'm the immovable object and you're the unstoppable force. Your perseverance with getting me to leave this forum has been lasting YEARS now. Again, everyone go to page ONE and see who was the FIRST to reply in this entire thread.

He continues to this day...

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.