Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I love it when I thought this thread was over and I come back to find more.

So settle the score once and for all. Are you ready to accept that kids should not be given puberty blockers Vanessa? I am not arguing science studies politics or any specific lens, just a general question with a simple yes or no answer to start with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Whoever thought that a 6'5"-6'6" Internet shitlord with a chin that reached his nipples would look good as a MtF should feel ashamed of themselves.
one of ya'll should have just mailed him an angle grinder,

thats what korean surgeons use
325-7896efc6eb.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
imagine being her totally unaware husband and then your kid comes out looking like Chin Yao'Chin of the 33rd Chin Dynasty

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
imagine being her totally unaware husband and then your kid comes out looking like Chin Yao'Chin of the 33rd Chin Dynasty

Still superior to marrying a wife that was named Dave at birth.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The girl on the left looks like she could take a few punches and keep swinging back at ya.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that's the face you get when you play a CLR with 98% attendance and get zero loot.
Can a cleric keep up with a CH rotation just by rolling their giant chin on their keyboard?

Asking as a War

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Noticed this, thought it was interesting to consider.
Probably a repost from much earlier in the thread.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Noticed this, thought it was interesting to consider.
Probably a repost from much earlier in the thread.

I did not see that posted before in this thread, though I didn't read the first 300 pages or something.

You might think it is a repost because the terms "mental illness" and "delusional" are the exact terms used by me and others, simple folks with a PhD in common sense.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I did not see that posted before in this thread, though I didn't read the first 300 pages or something.

You might think it is a repost because the terms "mental illness" and "delusional" are the exact terms used by me and others, simple folks with a PhD in common sense.
had to watch that video externally in youtube, b/c MusicForFish MusicForFish 's new avatar is actually giving me that vomit sensation

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.