a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Trumpwrongception

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This is FoH and we need our weird shitlord tranny that likes video games, damnit.

You can't consider him a shitlord since he is unaware of being one. He thinks the shit he posts is rational.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm referring to his other views, not the tranny transition shit.

I don't care if he is correcting Einsteins theories, he has a fucked up view on reality and wants to facilitate children being forced into his vision.

Mentally ill people need to be treated, not given a public forum to spread their bullshit.

The US is severely slipping when it comes to this topic, see also the legislation on genitally mutilating women.

No wall will protect you from the sickness growing from within.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The posts of these last two pages have been beautiful :)

I have single handedly turned the most anti-SJW posters on this forum into rabid SJWs and they cannot even see it!

@Vincent thinks he posts a sick burn, really just reinforces that we live in a clown world. Honk honk
Oh I agree 100%... you guys DO live in clown world, and it's hilarious to me.

The last step toward this transition is when you silence me (ban me) because you cannot stand hearing the truth... you will have become the antifa mob you hated so much. Think about it.

I don't care if he is correcting Einsteins theories, he has a fucked up view on reality and wants to facilitate children being forced into his vision.

Mentally ill people need to be treated, not given a public forum to spread their bullshit.

^ Case Evidence 101 ^

p.s. I thought I was Steve???

d76df2b39150a54c19bc24e733052e60.png

• 2Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

I have single handedly turned the most anti-SJW posters on this forum into rabid SJWs and they cannot even see it!

The last step toward this transition is when you silence me (ban me) because you cannot stand hearing the truth... you will have become the antifa mob you hated so much. Think about it.

^ Case Evidence 101 ^

View attachment 212074

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

^ Case Evidence 101 ^

View attachment 212074

You need help.

Have you considered that when everyone which communicates with you seems insane, the issue might be your own?

I'm an anti-SJW? I defended having a relation with a muslim in the EU politics forum.

Seek help. I'm about as liberal as people come, but I don't want you spreading your propaganda shit in any public medium, and tranny suicide stats prove the fact that you need help before you an jerle.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're saying Vanessa has forced puberty blockers on children?
Of course I haven't, but it is clear as glass that these dipshits ACTUALLY believe this... it is un-fucking-real. They've turned into completely irrational SJWs here, it's amazing.

Look at how they're carrying on with you Dom just for calling out their frothing stupidity and you tell me it's just mere shitposting on their part. I'd love to get back to shitposting quite frankly :)

Any wonder why a handful of posters have PMd me their support instead of being public about it? You see how rabid they are LoL.

P.S. I've seen 0 peer-reviewed papers tossed up dismissing what I've said as factual. Just more feels boys. Honk Honk.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And we are back to square one where you trot out the same shit that was debunked thirty pages ago....

This is why we just mock you now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Of course I haven't, but it is clear as glass that these dipshits ACTUALLY believe this... it is un-fucking-real. They've turned into completely irrational SJWs here, it's amazing.

Look at how they're carrying on with you Dom just for calling out their frothing stupidity and you tell me it's just mere shitposting on their part. I'd love to get back to shitposting quite frankly :)

Any wonder why a handful of posters have PMd me their support instead of being public about it? You see how rabid they are LoL.

P.S. I've seen 0 peer-reviewed papers tossed up dismissing what I've said as factual. Just more feels boys. Honk Honk.

You have posted in this thread that puberty blockers are harmless, because according to your words, "the effects are fully reversible".

Several posters remarked that while the physical effects might be reversible, the child would suffer from being physically behind others of the same age. You ignored this completely.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'drr love to get back to shitposting quite frankly

You are literally the only person keeping yourself from it. This is a hell of your own making.

Anyways, carry on as you seem to be set on your path and have no interest in changing it.

• 1Worf

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
And people here have promoted slaughtering jews, reenacting slavery, removing womens rights to vote, and launching mexicans across the border with siege equipment among a dozen other crazy things. Yet somehow, this is a bridge too far.
Well all of those things are good and mutilating children is bad. I don't understand your point here.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just considered that only men and women have constitutional rights.

There is no way the constitution was written considering trannies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Did you start your peer reviewed paper yet, on how many Jews per hour you can burn in an Auschwitz oven?
Ovens are useless against the Jew. Man cannot construct an oven that gets hot enough to destroy the demon soul within the Jew. This is why Hitler failed. The proper method is cryogenic freezing as it traps the demon inside the still technically living Jew husk. The only problem then is storage space.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

^ Case Evidence 101 ^

View attachment 212074

Every stupid post you make
Every retarded position you take
Every dipshit thing you say
Every single day
I'll be cringe reacting you

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users