Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Incredibly dumb and ignorant person: Hay guyz, check this out I have some research that I know shows I am right!
Everyone: Ok, lets look....Based on the research you provided it seems that this would harm kids, in fact it would harm more kids than it may help so your own research suggests that what you want to do is bad.
Incredibly dumb and ignorant person: wat? No no where is your research???
Everyone: We dont need to provide any additional research as we accept what you provide as fact and derive our conclusions from that.
Incredibly dumb and ignorant person: LOOK AT MAH TITS!!111
Everyone: /picard
Incredibly dumb and ignorant person: hurr durr I WIN YAYAYA!
Everyone: :goliath:

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
v Wormie's quote v

Incredibly dumb and ignorant person: Hay guyz, check this out I have some research that I know shows I am right!
Everyone: Ok, lets look....Based on the research you provided it seems that this would harm kids, in fact it would harm more kids than it may help so your own research suggests that what you want to do is bad.
Everyone: We dont need to provide any additional research as we accept what you provide as fact and derive our conclusions from that.

^ Wormie's quote ^

Here is your root of your entire problem right here and where you and everyone else that is hand-jerking yourselves off is so distorted and fucked up... the rest of what you're saying is your typical retarded over-the-top fluff but the highlighted yellow text is where your concept of what you THINK is happening versus what is ACTUALLY being done in the real world outside this forum is completely skewed. The green text is where you build the strawman from. You and jackasses like Phazael keep reapeating over and over and over what you THINK I WANT to do yet it is not in any way shape or form what reality is or what I REALLY WANT to do. It's getting old.

You are either too stupid to understand that or you merely don't WANT to understand that and just want a punching bag (me) to pile on regarding this topic.

• 3Cringe
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
v Wormie's quote v

^ Wormie's quote ^

Here is your root of your entire problem right here and where you and everyone else that is hand-jerking yourselves off is so distorted and fucked up... the rest of what you're saying is your typical retarded over-the-top fluff but the highlighted yellow text is where your concept of what you THINK is happening versus what is ACTUALLY being done in the real world outside this forum is completely skewed. The green text is where you build the strawman from. You and jackasses like Phazael keep reapeating over and over and over what you THINK I WANT to do yet it is not in any way shape or form what reality is or what I REALLY WANT to do. It's getting old.

You are either too stupid to understand that or you merely don't WANT to understand that and just want a punching bag (me) to pile on regarding this topic.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
v Wormie's quote v

^ Wormie's quote ^

Retard says what?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
v Wormie's quote v

^ Wormie's quote ^

Oh can't you see
You're a lulzcow in this community
What a foolish troll you fake
With every shitty post you make

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I wonder if the hormones will eventually make his posts rainbow colored.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This is why people (should) vote against transgender rights.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised no one has catered to your request yet.

Jerle was a regular forum guy who was your typical nerd but a pile of misery.
It's one of those things where we've given people the TL;DR before, but eventually it just feels like we're at the point where it's become needless dog-piling. Which is really saying something, given this community and its love of jumping up and down on people. This goes double for Jerle, given Jerle's history and predilection for shitting on literally everyone.

Also, the Jerle backstory is so complicated that the TL;DRs don't really capture everything. Not even close. Every so often someone will drop another random Jerle tidbit and I'm yet again surprised.

I mean...just Jerle blogging that he was going to rent a boat and go out into the Pacific to kill himself is, by itself, extremely fucked. There was serious talk behind the scenes about calling the police at one point, just to have Jerle do nothing, which led to people thinking he was just an enormous drama queen. Followed by a concerned RL friend calling the popo, him being committed for 2 weeks I think it was, then getting out and cutting even more of his friends off. And then, when people just shook their heads and wrote him off as being nuts (but not ACTUALLY suicidal), Jerle actually set out to prove us all wrong, I guess?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: people like Jerle need people in the Trans 'community' (ugh) to be honest and frank about transitioning. It's not a panacea. You shouldn't rush it. Legit objective mental health professionals are a good thing. And FFS, the people encouraging Jerle to transition contributed to his demise. Whoever thought that a 6'5"-6'6" Internet shitlord with a chin that reached his nipples would look good as a MtF should feel ashamed of themselves.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
PERMANENTLY MUTILATES ...and this dude is running for Amod. And will win. Again.
I remember when he had that weird knight/crusader avatar. /wipesawaytear

If we set the bar for AMOD that any potential AMOD couldn't hold any questionable opinions...there'd literally be no AMODS. None.

What really matters is if they can moderate in an unbiased manner. Such as ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy not banhammering you, or repeatedly putting you in the RRP. Which AFAIK has never happened..so grats on him not stooping to fuck with you, despite his personal opinions, I guess?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
v Wormie's quote v

^ Wormie's quote ^

I didn't focus on this that much when it first went down, because it was fucking retarded. But now, after umpteen pages of shitposting, I'm starting to get a bit...<looks at @hodj>....salty.

I could have sworn that the argument went along the lines of:

• Nessa: Puberty blockers are the shizzle. They'll save Tranny Lives. Other countries use them (random factoids)
  • Others: but we have no way to accurately diagnose this in children, so..lets not. Better not to force it on children who don't need it just to help the few that do (random factoids)
  • Nessa: <seemingly ignores this> None of you understand my argument (random factoids)
  • Others: Jesus Christ, WTF is wrong with you? (random factoids)
I legit passed the point where I don't know if you realized that people had trapped you in a sort of Medical/GD puberty-blocker Tragedy of the Commons, where you either had to fully embrace the indiscriminate use of puberty blockers while ignoring the downside, or cede the argument and acknowledge that given those concerns, it's not workable currently...OR...if you actually never said or implied that the collateral damage to non-GD kids receiving puberty blockers was an acceptable outcome, and you've been straw-manned.

Thing is, at this point, I have zero desire to go back in this thread to suss this out, and I think the two sides will just read what I wrote above and pick what they want to believe, regardless of how this all started in the first place.

I really don't see anything wrong with the position that Phazael Phazael and others have touched on (I think), that we should hold off on the use of puberty blockers until we know more, or until we have the means to accurately diagnose children, before we open the proverbial floodgates and allow this treatment with little/no restrictions.

P.S. Titties for chaos chaos
P.P.S. :honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler:

• 4Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What really matters is if they can moderate in an unbiased manner. Such as ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy not banhammering you, or repeatedly putting you in the RRP. Which AFAIK has never happened..so grats on him not stooping to fuck with you, despite his personal opinions, I guess?

I would try to bribe ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy , but after his display of virtue and fairness regarding this topic I am sure it is pointless.

Its cute seeing Vanessa trying to fuck with ZyyzYzzy's ability to voice his opinion though. #justminoritythings

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I would try to bribe ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy , but after his display of virtue and fairness regarding this topic I am sure it is pointless.

Its cute seeing Vanessa trying to fuck with ZyyzYzzy's ability to voice his opinion though. #justminoritythings
Every man has a price :trollface:

• 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
And in a mere two posts, the failure of European democracy was described.

Thanks ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy for this insightful comment.

• 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Vanessa Vanessa do you still think stuffing kids with puberty blockers is harmless?

I'm just wondering if you have clear moments.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have to say his name two more times, wait a week, then act like hes never coming back for him to stop lurking in embarrassment and respond

• 1Solidarity

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poor dude has already been completely consigned to this thread 98% of the time he log on the boards, anyway. For someone who's been around since "Noows" he sure has dug himself into quite a fucking hole. Outside of this thread, he's gonna be "that guy from the tranny thread" from now until eternity, unless he does what he did last time and create a new forum name and rebrand's himself as someone normal.

For someone who claims to not be bothered by all this trolling, one glance at his post history and it shows where his focus is everytime he log on to ol' firesofheaven.org. Keep on "not caring", we've managed to keep you trapped in the Screenshots cave now for months and every response you make only tightens the leash.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
If you aren’t committed enough to Wu Tang your dick off should you really be allowed to claim the title of tranny? I mean tossing on a dress or buying some bolt ons does prove you are mentally ill, but are you mentally ill enough?

Anything less is really just some faggot poser shit. Community wide question it doesn’t have to be answered just by our resident mental patients.

• 2Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Normally I'd agree but having fake tits as a dude puts you into the tranny territory in my book. Real men have naturally hairy moobs.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.