Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siliconemelons

All things where created well and good, and then sin entered and corrupted the creation. Goodness did none of you real LOTR etc?

Once Eve and then Adam sinned- the entirety of human kind have been tainted as we all came from them, it's not a hard concept.

Those "accepting" churches are doing so in outright rejection of The Bible and it's foundational doctrine - they are helping no one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
All things where created well and good, and then sin entered and corrupted the creation. Goodness did none of you real LOTR etc?

Once Eve and then Adam sinned- the entirety of human kind have been tainted as we all came from them, it's not a hard concept.

Those "accepting" churches are doing so in outright rejection of The Bible and it's foundational doctrine - they are helping no one.

So you're saying Vanessa Vanessa is trying to help us cure the Curse of the Flesh?

Mimiron Approves.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don’t know, would god really be happy if you showed up at the pearly gates with your twig and berries chopped off, body full of drugs in an attempt to mutate yourself before you eventually eat a face full of buckshot when you finally realize the futility of what you are doing?

At the very least he is going to be disappointed.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, you are a Beta Orbiter of a tranny which is about the saddest thing I can conceptualize without the word anime or furry being involved somehow.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Everyone likes to laugh at ugly trans people, but I think it's sad. Like, the Gamestop "ma'am" person, that's fucking tragic, that person will never know happiness. We don't have good solutions for most of these people, and that fucking sucks, but it doesn't mean we should jump to extremes like the treating children thing.

For starters, adults can start acting like adults. In the case of the "Ma'am" person, an adult in the room should have said: "Look you need to understand that your body is not going to transition into a female body. At the end of the day, you won't be able to have kids, you won't make a female bone structure, you will have male undertones in your voice, even after voice training, and your appearance will be as such that people will see you as male and not female. Considering this is a life-altering change are you sure this is the path you want?

But instead, not only do many trans people block these things from ever being said (gatekeeping, etc), counselors are trained moreso to be *confirming* in their diagnoses, rather than really doing the legwork. I hate it that on some furry chat groups you see these half-bald people with pit hair and a dress being called beautiful and cute. It's feeding into delusions of grandeur. There are some trans folks who are NO DOUBT hot as fuck, but those are generally the exception and not the rule. It's also those that not only got it done early, but also took very good care of their bodies. The "ma'am" person was already fat, and muscular, nothing that will work if you're trying to pass as a female.

No one has ever been able to answer the questions such as "If you identify as black, can you wear black skin?", or "If you identify as a quadriplegic, can you hack off arms and legs?", or "If you identify as a child, can you play 'house' with little children in the neighborhood?". Things like this. Why "gender" is such a hugely special issue in this case, and not other things is confusing to me. If we are going to allow people to change their genders, and society is going to bend that way, then I do not see why society cannot bend that way on race, age, or handicap in general. They are all at their core "identification" issues of ones self.

This whole thing from a scientific perspective reminds me of lobotomies, which were hailed as cure-alls, and ended up being devilish practices in the end.

I have no doubt GD is real, and a lot of these people need help, but if we choose a path to help people with GD, we need to have the same path for people who have RD, or BD, or any other -D diagnosis.

Will society accept that? Somehow I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
For starters, adults can start acting like adults. In the case of the "Ma'am" person, an adult in the room should have said: "Look you need to understand that your body is not going to transition into a female body. At the end of the day, you won't be able to have kids, you won't make a female bone structure, you will have male undertones in your voice, even after voice training, and your appearance will be as such that people will see you as male and not female. Considering this is a life-altering change are you sure this is the path you want?

But instead, not only do many trans people block these things from ever being said (gatekeeping, etc), counselors are trained moreso to be *confirming* in their diagnoses, rather than really doing the legwork. I hate it that on some furry chat groups you see these half-bald people with pit hair and a dress being called beautiful and cute. It's feeding into delusions of grandeur. There are some trans folks who are NO DOUBT hot as fuck, but those are generally the exception and not the rule. It's also those that not only got it done early, but also took very good care of their bodies. The "ma'am" person was already fat, and muscular, nothing that will work if you're trying to pass as a female.

No one has ever been able to answer the questions such as "If you identify as black, can you wear black skin?", or "If you identify as a quadriplegic, can you hack off arms and legs?", or "If you identify as a child, can you play 'house' with little children in the neighborhood?". Things like this. Why "gender" is such a hugely special issue in this case, and not other things is confusing to me. If we are going to allow people to change their genders, and society is going to bend that way, then I do not see why society cannot bend that way on race, age, or handicap in general. They are all at their core "identification" issues of ones self.

This whole thing from a scientific perspective reminds me of lobotomies, which were hailed as cure-alls, and ended up being devilish practices in the end.

I have no doubt GD is real, and a lot of these people need help, but if we choose a path to help people with GD, we need to have the same path for people who have RD, or BD, or any other -D diagnosis.

Will society accept that? Somehow I doubt it.
By "an adult in the room" I'm assuming you mean friends or family and not some rando in a Gamestop. Not sure how I feel about that really, "Are you sure you want to be a woman? Because bitch, you ugly" isn't generally going to go over well. It isn't like you or I would be able to really understand what is at issue or the consequences either of going through with the transition or of not. I imagine that's a difficult decision, made more difficult by waking up in the morning and looking at the mirror and not seeing what you wanted to see even after making that jump, ie the jerle situation. It's a super difficult place to be in, all I can feel is sorry for those people. Nothing that I know is going to make that better.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
By "an adult in the room" I'm assuming you mean friends or family and not some rando in a Gamestop. Not sure how I feel about that really, "Are you sure you want to be a woman? Because bitch, you ugly" isn't generally going to go over well. It isn't like you or I would be able to really understand what is at issue or the consequences either of going through with the transition or of not. I imagine that's a difficult decision, made more difficult by waking up in the morning and looking at the mirror and not seeing what you wanted to see even after making that jump, ie the jerle situation. It's a super difficult place to be in, all I can feel is sorry for those people. Nothing that I know is going to make that better.

By Adult in the Room, I meant a therapist.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Vanessa knows better than either of us, but I would hope that kind of a talk (a little nicer version of it that covers a full range of potential consequences) is a part of the diagnosis process.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Damn, a Kpop derail?!?

E-SIM BROS, ASSEMBLE!

FixedSereneHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
What does creationism have to do with rejecting biology other than not blindly accepting that humans evolved from single cell organisms over the course of 737528305723087380827099399 years?

Evolution is a fundamental principal of biology. Without it, you simply aren't doing biology. Or at least, to be kind, you are doing surface level biology at best.

You are sort of asking, "What does algebra or calculus have to do with math?"

"What does language have to do with literature?"

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
All things where created well and good, and then sin entered and corrupted the creation.

Rousseau's myth of the Noble Savage. One of the great-grandfathers of Leninism.

AKA: Tyler Durdenism. "Destroy property and civilization, and humans will be good."

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
i hate em both, but blackpink at least has real dance choreo

where as twice just sashays across the floor really

I don't know about the dancing, but I completely reject the idea of the first group. Flawless Korean women like that should not be emulating American Nog culture.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I miss erepublic, can't even remember why I quit.

I quit because I wasn't one of the heavy-hitters. I was a medium hitter. I didn't play the big-game behind-the-scenes uber mega meta, I just wanted to buy level 5 guns and fuck shit up for my Best Corean bros and write the occasional tongue-in-cheek article that no one ever read. I did that for a while and had fun with it, but like anything, it got old eventually.

E-Sim was better anyway, but again, same story as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.