Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Awesome. I'm sure this will help curb the tranny discussions from leaking out into the rest of the forum and not make it worse than when there was an established latrine for it.

If that happens, report it. Mods love having something worthwhile to take care of :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
WE DID IT BIG hodj hodj . WE DONE SLAYER THE FORUM TRANNY.

Now we just can't let this thread overshadow your great saltarium my friend.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Why was this thread Shawed?

The formula for how and when threads get shawed is classified at the highest level.

I CAN say however, that it involves a decoder ring, a dartboard, and stopping at a random point through a 'Chris Ramsay solves a puzzle' youtube playlist.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj y this thread always at the top of our beautiful rickshaw now bro? They've brought the battle to ur front door. We need to see if we can put this in a rickshaw for our rickshaw to quarantine the disease

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Did you get some work done on your mouth/cheek area? Looking a little Joker-y.

• 2Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You're right. Bro does look like the joker. Yeah he obviously got shitty plastic done. Couldn't afford a good plastic surgeon so had to get pajeet to do it.

• 1Mic Drop

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
The onus is on YOU all to provide evidence that normal children are being harmed because this is (correct me if I'm wrong) what you retards are claiming is happening out there. Thus far, again, we have this to show for y'alls work regarding that claim:

View attachment 219138

...and trust me, I'm very grateful that that's how it is.

The only rational course of action here is of course to flood elementary schools with puberty blockers so that we can begin filling up that room with evidence ^^ Of course nobody is advocating that and it is not what you are insinuating either. To many however, potentially harming children is not justified simply in search of evidence to refute extreme treatments when the condition has been shown to resolve on its own in a majority of individuals following the event that the treatment seeks to forestall.

We are born with Gender Dysphoria. It is present in the womb. It is present at birth. It is present throughout life. It is present at death (I can safely assume? LoL).

Yeah.

With what science has to offer, right now as I speak to you in 2019, the only successful treatment to alleviate GD is via transition.

No, that is not accurate. Transition is the only treatment to alleviate severe symptoms in those in whom the condition persists. For a majority of those afflicted, it resolves in its own following puberty as evidenced in the research.

And there is anecdotal evidence of it resolving to sufficient degree that individuals can live happy healthy lives. Of course, they may not be true transgenders.

HOPEFULLY in the future, this can be nipped in the bud so to speak and all of us not normal children (thank you Chaos for your honesty) can be normalized but I have my doubts that such a miracle drug and/or treatment will come along.

Oh yes... I almost forgot. Since this is 🤡🌎 and all the hatertots post nothing but their feels, I, the tranny, need to post facts to back up my claims and trigger the usual suspects who pounce on my posts like white on rice.

Lol, hatertots :3

• 1Tiresome

maskedmelon

Second part of post referencing anecdotal evidence was with regard to adults as opposed to adolescents referenced in the first blurb. We in the Shaw though, so can't fix.

• 1Tiresome

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Special thanks to all the men of virtue that made this happen.

solairebackgroundimage.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He had been using angles to conceal his manface in the past. He posted a video of him playing bass a while back and since he was concentrating on his playing (he is a decent bass player, actually) his focus on his façade dropped and he was in full dude mode complete with manjaw and big hands. Whereas the videos of himself talking he was careful to maintain certain camera angles and a feminine demeanor. Just goes to show that even he knows he is full of shit, because he clearly has to put a lot of effort into not looking and acting like a dude to maintain the farce. Naturally occurring my ass. Every chopper I have known has driven home the point that GD is simply a mental disorder that we make exceptions for.

• 2Mic Drop

maskedmelon

He had been using angles to conceal his manface in the past. He posted a video of him playing bass a while back and since he was concentrating on his playing (he is a decent bass player, actually) his focus on his façade dropped and he was in full dude mode complete with manjaw and big hands. Whereas the videos of himself talking he was careful to maintain certain camera angles and a feminine demeanor. Just goes to show that even he knows he is full of shit, because he clearly has to put a lot of effort into not looking and acting like a dude to maintain the farce. Naturally occurring my ass. Every chopper I have known has driven home the point that GD is simply a mental disorder that we make exceptions for.

Dear <Cumfirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard>

y u so mad, bro?

love,

Seo Yu-Ri Avatar Dude

*hugz and kisses*

Status
Not open for further replies.