Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As a former music major who lived in Cali for a while, I have had to deal with this brand of crazy for years. The puberty blocker shit was my line in sand.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Fair enough. I'm not on board with that either and am well acquainted with how repeated exposure to furstrating stimuli renders it uberannoyance. Don't blame you after having spent time in working with artists in cali. Just seemed harsh ^^ I ain't seen the the evolution of this thread either though, so maybe deserved, but maybe knot too. Hah!

*cheers*

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
My new mission is to get this thread and the salt thread to have a regrettable drunk one night stand that, like a bad 90s romcom, cringengly contorts into a persistent shameful affair and then eventually into true love as we, the audience, come to love our players not in spite of their flaws but because of them.

This will be one of those clean jerks that puts you right to sleep. Cum everywhere and your dick hanging out of your boxers.

• 2Cringe
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Salt and open wounds don't mix

At first I thought your comment was about forumquest.

Pretty much instantly after I mentally visualized what you most likely mean.

Guess I'll be skipping dinner today.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
At first I thought your comment was about forumquest.

Pretty much instantly after I mentally visualized what you most likely mean.

Guess I'll be skipping dinner today.
You don't have to skip it, bro. Just order a low-sodium option and tell them to hold the mustard.

• 2Quality Calories

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You don't have to skip it, bro. Just order a low-sodium option and tell them to hold the mustard.

I'm unsure what you mean, but still disturbed by your previous post.

cave-of-despair.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
My new mission is to get this thread and the salt thread to have a regrettable drunk one night stand that, like a bad 90s romcom, cringengly contorts into a persistent shameful affair and then eventually into true love as we, the audience, come to love our players not in spite of their flaws but because of them.

This will be one of those clean jerks that puts you right to sleep. Cum everywhere and your dick hanging out of your boxers.
I am drunk and, uhm, I didn't really understand the rest of your post, but I love you very much.

No homo.

• 2Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How confused can one dude be, he's running around with fake tits slapped on, while preaching about young earth creationism and going to the straight pride parade.

That's like the sheep running around wearing a wolf's skin, while preaching about how great the wolves are, and how wonderful it will be when they finally eat us all.

An ounce of moral integrity and ethical consistency. Is that too goddamn much to ask, manny?

Status
Not open for further replies.