Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Actually hodj hodj 's Saltitarium is becoming so good I'm thinking about putting it back in screenshots, or maybe general...

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
hodj hodj In the span of two days I had Vanessa losing his shit and quitting the forums AND inviting him back for more during the "is it OK to hit a woman" thread. This was my first primary contact with him. So, good sir, you will excuse me if I am not impressed by what you've "accomplished" here over a span of years.

If I were to sum up the fault in your approach, it would be to compare it to a 13 year old boy getting to stick his dick into something for the first time. All vim and vigor, and no subtlety.

I expect more from you next time.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Might reduce the quality of the thread but then again perhaps it would improve it

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hodj hodj In the span of two days I had Vanessa losing his shit and quitting the forums AND inviting him back for more during the "is it OK to hit a woman" thread. This was my first primary contact with him. So, good sir, you will excuse me if I am not impressed by what you've "accomplished" here over a span of years.

If I were to sum up the fault in your approach, it would be to compare it to a 13 year old boy getting to stick his dick into something for the first time. All vim and vigor, and no subtlety.

I expect more from you next time.

Your agenda isnt mine

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
For one, every post you make in the amod thread and the politics thread could be described as being a contradictory asshole and force your shitty, engrish opinion on everyone.

For another, that wasn't what @Tanoomba was doing entirely and what Vanessa Vanessa does is far more akin to what @Tanoomba did

For a third, my contributions to this thread are virtually the only parts of it worth reading. Because I'm fucking hilarious.

I don't post int he politics thread much. And how am I contradictory or forcing an "engris" opinion on anyone?

You're more like Tanoomba than you realize, your autism doesn't allow you the perspective to realize it.

I find quite a bit of this thread worth reading. You're pretty funny, but I find you mean-spirited in this thread.

So, 0 for 3.

Now what you do is just disagree and pretend like because you disagree, that's the end of the discussion. That's what SJWs do. The think their feels and their opinions make them right.

Sad.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Asks how he is contradictory and forxing his engrish on us while doing that exact thing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Being honest can sometimes feel mean spirited.

That is often because the truth hurts and we don't want to face it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Asks how he is contradictory and forxing his engrish on us while doing that exact thing.

No, sorry. You're simply not correct in this. Keep trying, though.

I know it is a lot to ask, but try reading Vannessa's posts to gain understanding.

I've read a lot of it. Vanessa's provoked responses feel like that. Hodj seems mean spirited. However, I'm now done with this argument, as the stated goal of Hodj is to stir shit up in here. I'm not interested in engaging that. If he likes to spend years being a dick in order to provoke a response, that's his decision. Seems like a pretty shitty way to spend years, though.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh look, the guy who thinks C.S. Lewis is the height of philosophical insight thinks a base assertion fallacy is a rebuttal.

This thread needs an anti legumer wall.

• 1Tiresome

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I've read a lot of it. Vanessa's provoked responses feel like that. Hodj seems mean spirited. However, I'm now done with this argument, as the stated goal of Hodj is to stir shit up in here. I'm not interested in engaging that. If he likes to spend years being a dick in order to provoke a response, that's his decision. Seems like a pretty shitty way to spend years, though.

People either bail from this thread or end up getting called stupid.

Jerusalem was never taken without opposition.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
566546_1.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure you care in the same way that the posters in the Pantheon thread care about Pantheon.
Eh, I just find it weird that hodj keeps coming back to say that he doesn't care ad infinitum, and now he's policing 'Nessa's title?

S Secrets and hodj hodj gonna have to fight it out after school to see who gets to take Vanessa Vanessa to the FOH prom

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL you'd think after they won the fight of getting this into the rickshaw, that they'd not give a bat's butthole about me or this thread anymore... and yet the obsessive autism keeps rolling on.

But let's call a spade a spade here.

That's just the first step; what they want is for me to be banned completely because, as I said dozens of pages ago, they are nothing but SJW's intent on silencing what they disagree with. They are the blue-haired reeeeeing blobs with the megaphone, shouting down their opponent because, if they can't stand to hear it... no one should be able to hear it.

The utter irony of a tranny being the litmus test of who the true SJWs are on this forum is delicious to me, and I devour that deliciousness daily.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hate to break it to your dipshit self but this thread was shawed because of you.

No one else.

• 1Tiresome
Status
Not open for further replies.