Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
There is no reason why inflation would favor existing members over new ones. Certainly it favors more active members than less active ones, but that has nothing to do with inflation itself. Inflation develues dkp hordes the same as decay. The efficacy of both depends on frequency and magnitude of the adjustments.

For example, if you have players with 10k dkp caches and you want new players to be able to competitively bid on loot within a few weeks, then you just rebalance encounter rewards such that players can earn several thousand dkp per week. The problem with inflation is that you end up working with ever larger numbers, whereas with decay you end up with around the same numbers and a static cap based on encounter volume.

Whether you use decay or inflation, adjustments needn't to be tuned such that monthly accruals are effectively nil within the time frame that you would like been players ro be able to get up to speed, whetther that number is a few weeks or a few months.

It's a subtle psychological effect. Inflation will grow the numbers, decay will keep them within a smaller range. Percentage wise they can both accomplish the exact same end with the difference between them being the raw number that you're displaying.

When a new recruit looks at a roster and sees a score in the tens or hundreds it's less of a hurdle than if they see numbers in the thousands to tens of thousands. The stats of the game are already experiencing mudflation. If we can provide a stark contrast to that with a simple loot distribution scheme and soften the complexities of keeping it tuned until later, it will be to our benefit.

It's a trick, it's a subtle thing, it's a first impression, it's not insurmountable. But it's a real effect.

lol. jesus, I remember having EXACTLY this discussion when we were setting up our dkp. They tried an inflationary system against my suggestions first. All the casual whined so much. So we moved over to the decaying system that i'd suggested and the casuals stopped whining. Because the numbers were smaller. That's literally it. I had to argue with a few guys about what a PERCENTAGE is.

There were some very smart people that I met in EQ. And also some very very stoned idiots.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pretty pathetic if she leaves after her thread got rickshawed.
He was an attention whore. It's like a gazelle in the serengeti, goes where the water is and this watering hole of attention done dried up.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Love how this thread has been hijacked and repurposed. It's like ants eating the carcus of dead animal.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Ok I have a question for the tranny experts.

Here's a scumbag porch pirate that was busted, something looks a bit off to me, what do the experts think?
stephanie-small-mugshot2.png

Video footage:

• 1Dislike

iannis

Musty Nester
I think those shorts are a mistake, is what I think.

Makes her look weird with them being skintight and cut so high. If one of those things weren't true they'd be fine. It's both together accentuating her thunderthighs.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I'm still suspicious of the porch pirate. That face doesn't look like 22, more like 32 and going from male to female adds 10 years.

I never had a problem with Vanessa until I started hearing about how giving hormones to kids is A-OK, fuck that.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
giphy (10).gif

It only took 3 years or so LoL

Now I can start posting normally again. Y'all were killing me with the puberty blocker shit.

I thought the "event" that would lead to this being rickshawed would have been a bit more sudden and dramatic tbh, but this works too.

• 2Cringe

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I made a 5-egg scramble w/onions for breakfast today, and two pieces of rye toast. Loaded with tons of sriracha and ketchup.

It was delicious.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I usually do a 4-egg omelete with cheddar, and I've used sriracha on it. Good stuff.

I've been disappointed lately because I used to get sausages in bulk to eat with it from Costco that were some crazy good Jones all-natural pork, but now they switched them to chicken. Fucking Costco is going woke now or something.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think if you think men and trannies normally have thicc thighs like that then you prolly gay nuckah
View attachment 220508

It only took 3 years or so LoL

Now I can start posting normally again. Y'all were killing me with the puberty blocker shit.

I thought the "event" that would lead to this being rickshawed would have been a bit more sudden and dramatic tbh, but this works too.

We all just want you to go the fuck away

• 2Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
We all just want you to go the fuck away
Indeed, and here's the evidence to prove that statement "totally factual!" Behold:

My last post in my thread was Aug 14th before today/tonight. I hadn't even looked at FoH during this time between the 14th through now the 25th.

This pops up in my e-mail on Aug 21st:

weirdo.jpg

Bandwagon changed my title to something and a little over 3 hours later YOU changed it back. I hadn't posted for a week, so it's not like my name was readily visible/relevant in new threads; even my thread.

You need to explain to the forum why you were looking at my profile to have noticed Bandwagon changed my title at all. In the span of 3 hours. On a Wednesday. At 4:30am.

You are an obsessive, fucked up, fat little dweeb Hodj; always were, and always will be.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Literally no one cares.

Not even a little bit.

Also didn't read.

And also don't care.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's the autism that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started spazzing
Not knowing what it was
And they'll continue spazzing out forever just because...

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hahaha you have forum notifications by e-mail turned on
Nope. These were forum gifts, which is defaulted to send an e-mail alert unlike common notifications.

But you wouldn't know about such things because you're just a perpetual nobody around here who hasn't experienced that yet (and likely never will).

Now wait a minute, I kinda care...
I knew you'd be the one to care (kinda) Erro!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.