Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Watching you implode on a daily basis is so worth the three hard years of work I've put in to get you to this point.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
...the three hard years of work I've put in...
cringe.gif

Above me is a post by hodj that for all intents and purposes is a call for suicide because all trannies eventually do that. It’s undeniable that he has followed a user around and behaving like this for quite a while. No repercussions because we all might interpret it differently, sure. It is significantly worse than saying to murder Brando while in the Shaw though.

You cringe react my every post but having you essentially freely admit to what @a_skeleton_03 said was happening is the ultimate cringe here.

...Yikes.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
But you wouldn't know about such things because you're just a perpetual nobody around here who hasn't experienced that yet (and likely never will).

Cool and normal reaction, from a balanced person.

• 1Picard

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So I'm sure plenty of people will shit on me for this, but I do care. I think Vanessa adds a unique perspective, one that I don't encounter elsewhere. And she's plenty vocal and willing to engage in discussion. I would like her to stick around. I'm not white knighting, or hoping for something from Vanessa in this, I'm merely expressing my opinion that pluralistic perspectives add to the depth and variety in this forum, and I think that is nothing but a positive. When you surround yourself with nothing but like-minded, like-sexually oriented, like-situationed people you end up with an echo chamber, and that's just dull and pointless. Witness the politics thread.

hodj hodj , I'd invite you to back off. If you truly don't read her posts, you have no reason to read this thread other than tormenting Vanessa Vanessa and trying to drive her away. To me, that's not civil or acceptable behaviour. If your sole function in a thread is to be an asshole, be contradictory, and just force your own opinion on the situation, you're Tanoomba.

But that's just my perspective. By all means, carry on.

• 3Cringe
  • 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What a terrible post. Have you no shame, sir? No dignity?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So I'm sure plenty of people will shit on me for this, but I do care. I think Vanessa adds a unique perspective, one that I don't encounter elsewhere.

Most mental hospitals have volunteer programs that will let you deal with their patients.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Most mental hospitals have volunteer programs that will let you deal with their patients.

One is named Our Grace of Fires of Heaven, and it includes patients that roam the halls shitting themselves as they scream at the resident trannies, trying to make themselves feel better about their own blend of crazy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What exactly is wrong with it?

For one, every post you make in the amod thread and the politics thread could be described as being a contradictory asshole and force your shitty, engrish opinion on everyone.

For another, that wasn't what Tanoomba Tanoomba was doing entirely and what Vanessa Vanessa does is far more akin to what Tanoomba Tanoomba did

For a third, my contributions to this thread are virtually the only parts of it worth reading. Because I'm fucking hilarious.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
For a third, my contributions to this thread are virtually the only parts of it worth reading. Because I'm fucking hilarious.

You are, but your worst work has been in this thread. The angsty teenage anger is bad for comedy

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I disagree, I think some of my best work has been done in this thread over a very long period of time.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you don't think the story arcs of this thread are hilarious, and entirely a result of my tampering with it, then you aren't paying attention.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you don't think the story arcs of this thread are hilarious, and entirely a result of my tampering with it, then you aren't paying attention.

You mistake endless autistic screeching for comedy. There was a gold mine to be had here, and you and some others fucked it up through incompetence.

This is the way the thread ends
This is the way the thread ends
Not with a bang but with a whimper

• 1Pants on Fire!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I disagree, this thread took the exact path to hilarity it was always destined to.

It was written in the stars and the stones at the start of the universe

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All those years and you couldn't even get it into the hall of shame. Yeah dude, totally great work.

I wanted a meltdown, dammit!

I've taken a few threads from shaw to hall of shame in the past, your lack of faith is disturbing but also, exactly what I would do because faith is not a virtue

Status
Not open for further replies.