Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, Haus Haus is a smart cookie: Poor Hodj is finally cracking... apparently if I don't do exactly what "he does" by playing a video game (which I do btw... I play FFRK and have been for years on this forum) I'm Tanoomba. Fascinating logic from a perpetually illogical obsessive who is literally incapable of leaving this thread and incapable of last-wording it... the inner autism won't let him; it has absolutely eaten him alive. I feel so sorry for him and yet, he brought all of this on himself... from day 1.

Read an article about some guy coming out as Trans finally and the thing that apparently pushed him over the edge is when he met with a therapist. The therapist told him essentially "The fact that you were wondering if you were trans proves you are trans. A real man wouldn't ask if they were a man or not."

What a self fulfilling prophecy this has all become for these people.
Hey Fogel Fogel sorry for pulling you into my thread but I saw this in the GG/SJW thread and I wanted to reply to this here instead of there. I've discussed this in a round-about-way before.

This is a fascinating post because it's almost like the implication here is that the mere knowledge of transgenderism triggers.... transgenderism.

Social contagion.

It's not surprising to me AT ALL that the Brown University study published by Littman that discusses this social contagion in detail has been demonized by the left and you even have leftist sites like BuzzFeed trying to say that the methodology was flawed in order to discredit the research done to show that, indeed, ROGD (or rapid onset gender dysphoria) trannies are, essentially, frauds. These are your eventual detransitioners. These are your non-binary type of trannies. These are your pronoun demanding bundles of joy. They weren't born with it; they just wanted to be the new fangled goth kids from the 90s who are edgy... it's cutting edge so you wouldn't understand, gramps.

If you read the article, Littman states that she stands by her work and research and is proud of its peer-reviewed backbone. Kenneth Zucker stands behind Littman too, and I stand behind Zucker's work.

What you have, therefore, is the left adopting exactly what 🤡🌎 goons like Zyyz have adopted; The data of the Brown Uni study doesn't fit the left's narrative, therefore, they discredit it. How... ironic. Honk Honk :honkler:

• 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No one read a word of that post. Not a word. 9000 words, saying nothing.
I read the part pertinent to my being quoted.

I guess I agree on the 'saying nothing' part. No offense Vanessa, but sometimes your stuff does read like a lot of word salad without any actual destination in mind.

But hodj, bro...bro...you're so salty this morning...

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Cross quoting to a "safe space" is frowned upon and you know this.
Hey Fogel Fogel sorry for pulling you into my thread but I saw this in the GG/SJW thread and I wanted to reply to this here instead of there. I've discussed this in a round-about-way before.
Well Jazz is a minor celebrity at this point yeah. I saw her guest spot on the "What Would You Do?" segment recently.

Does Jazz Jennings appear to be harmed by puberty blockers to you? Because all I see is a happy, vibrant person.

In that video, when Jazz's mom was asked by the reporter, "You've had to put up with a lot of withering criticism. What, after all these years, do you say to people that still have those doubts?" her reply was "I'd rather have a living daughter than a dead son".

You say, "They are not making a choice to receive treatment". Well, yeah, they're not signing all the LEGAL paperwork and HIPAA forms and such... that's what parents do for any treatment their child gets, but the child certainly has a say through this process about what they feel, think and are.

Can't =/= Won't

Unsure why this is difficult for you to grasp. I WON'T reply to your questions because you're a vapor to me. A wisp. A puff of smoke. Nothing. You're like this:

View attachment 221305

I'm happy to entertain other people's questions; not yours.

I skimmed a bit last night before I went to bed; shuffled around to different chunks of pages like page 20, page 100, page 150, page 250 etc to get a more complete snapshot of the thread; all I saw was two autists trying to out-autist the other for 300 pages. It was pretty pitiful but it makes sense why Ryanz said this on page ONE of this thread:

View attachment 221301

Thanks for the context Hodj... all you did was show that you're THAT annoying dork in school who goes up to people sticking his fingers in their face going "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" So if your mission for linking that thread was to make me want to pity you even MORE, congrats, it worked :)

I'm not trying to get under your skin, just telling the truth. You're a nobody here on these forums. You could go away for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year with the same result: No one would ever say, "Where'd Asmadai go???" I'm glad to know I can share that fact and it not bother you, honestly, because it's not like I feel GOOD about hurting people's feelings and I thought maybe it would, but you stating that it doesn't makes me feel okay about saying it now.

Oh, and yeah, crazy does run in our family. My brother's crazy is different from my crazy of course. Both of us understand each other and neither tries to dwell on the mote in the others eye while carrying the beam in our own (Bible reference, you may not understand it). But point in fact, my trip up to the parade WAS ruined because he ran out of weed and had a mini-crisis due to that (weed calms him down). I forgive him for his issues, it's nbd. I could care less if you believe me or not.

Bingo. I'm curious if some of the people who almost LIVE on these forums realize that this (FoH) is an echo chamber in and of itself. People have sent me PM's expressing their distaste that this forum has become such a right-wing slanted site. To which I think, well... it is exactly that, and why I feel at home (politically and ideologically) LoL. I just realize with the trans shit, that that is almost exclusively a left-wing "domain" and so as a trans conservative I get disagreements from both sides about my life and my views and that's okay... I'm a big girl with thick skin that can argue right back.

Of COURSE it's a mental illness. I think you just have the left trying to get it de-classified as a mental illness because it hurts their feels~ I was at work and there was a shiny new college level textbook on "Abnormal Psychology" that I picked up. I said to myself, GD has GOT to be in here, so I thumbed through the index and sure enough... it had a few pages talking about it. I mean, anyone being honest about it knows it's a mental illness, or at the very least a mental condition (if the words "mental illness" trigger you lefties).

But keep in mind that there is research indicating that there is a genetic/biological basis for GD too (as I have linked) so when I say that, yes, it's a mental illness, it's a mental illness that is formed in utero, no different than kids with autism or anything that afflicts people for their whole lives mentally.

Yeah that's how the trans community would see it, but a cure is a cure.

I mean, look at it this way: I have said on here that there are true trannies and there are frauds out there merely jumping on the trans train (i.e. non-binary xher/xhe pronoun Tumblr types) to be cool. I'm gonna make a wild analogy here but bare with me...........

Let's pretend that being a tranny is like being an X-Men mutant (there's a built in joke here already for you guys... have fun!). There are true mutants in the world, and there are regular humans who think it's "hip" to be mutants so they inject themselves with something to be mutants. The true trannies like myself, Blaire White, Jazz Jennings, Caitlyn Jenner and such who medically transition from male to female are like the true mutants while the non-binary xher/xhe pronoun dropping snowflakes who call themselves trans and don't even medically transition are like the regular humans who just want to be mutants. Not born with it.

If a "cure" for being a mutant was found to exist, don't you think it would be the frauds who would be the staunchest to be AGAINST it? Because... they don't want to be cured... they are frauds that want to be mutants.

The mere fact that I have said I didn't want this life but I had no choice in the matter, AND that I would fucking WELCOME a cure for gender dysphoria should one arise (I mean one besides a complete social transition from one gender to the other like we have now) should tell you... everything I have told you guys about this condition and about this life is true and I'm being sincere.

Well yes, if people are imposing treatment on a kid, it's unethical and immoral. That's what I've been saying too. Let's be VERY specific about that word "imposing" so we're not arguing semantics here. Imposing, as I define it, means "forcing upon". If a parent is forcing gender issues on their normal child or trying to alter their child's natural behavior, THAT is fucked up and abusive and the parent needs to lose a head, French Guillotine style. That is child abuse, bar none. IF the gender issues are stemming from the child and the parents are merely reacting to that and trying to quell their kid's issues, then that is simply being a caring and concerned parent.

However, if you're saying that even if the gender issues are stemming from the child, the child grows up into adolescence, and the gender issues persist and the parents do NOTHING about it, causing their kid to become miserable and suicidal as puberty hits and the parents STILL do nothing about it and just tell the child that they're a pansy and they gotta deal with their shit like a man because they're a man, not a woman and that that's okay, well that's where I draw the line myself and say that you're being a shitty parent for not supporting your kids with their issues.

You have my sympathies LoL

If you're saying that puberty blockers should be banned altogether because it allows the potential for twisted parents to FORCE gender transition upon non-transgender kids just to be "woke", then I DO get the message you and others are saying. Is that what you mean when you say "she just doesn't get it either" ?

LoL, truth be told I don't ENJOY it; I just have no qualms throwing shit right back at them... my skin is thick enough for it, unlike our previous trannies here on the forum. I'm simply a litmus test for hateful fucks in this thread. If you're a hateful fuck, I'm a hateful fuck right back toward you. If you're a cool chill person, I'm a cool chill person. I react to YOU, how YOU react to ME. It's pretty simple.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I read the part pertinent to my being quoted.

I guess I agree on the 'saying nothing' part. No offense Vanessa, but sometimes your stuff does read like a lot of word salad without any actual destination in mind.

But hodj, bro...bro...you're so salty this morning...
LoL no offense taken; you know I love ya. The fun part of all of this is: the less people post here and try to *cough* keep arguing about stuff that's been beaten to death, the less my shit will be word-salady™. Trust me, I'm happy no matter how all of this pans out.
  • If my hatertots grow weary of this, I'm happy... shit calms down then and when I have a day off (like I have been since I didn't go the parade), I don't come back to seeing my thread with 50 replies.
  • If my hatertots get triggered more and more and continue to post their obsessive, autistic bullshit here, I'm happy... I'll keep breaking down their bullshit with their own thoughts and words.
...and I think this is really what it comes down to. I'm happy. I truly wonder if the same could be said for all the people coming in here poking the tranny looking for some reaction. Misery loves company, y'know.

Thanks for your concern Feanor... you seem to have mistaken me for someone else however. A honest mistake I'm sure; we both have grey-scale avatars at the moment. Which reminds me... I need to change it tomorrow with a more current pic. Furthermore, I think Fogel can speak for himself if he took umbrage from me more or less kinda agreeing with him. Honk Honk!

• 2Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You aren't breaking down anything, you are simply posting walls of text which people skim.

Word salad, pretty funny.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
LoL no offense taken; you know I love ya. The fun part of all of this is: the less people post here and try to *cough* keep arguing about stuff that's been beaten to death, the less my shit will be word-salady™. Trust me, I'm happy no matter how all of this pans out.
  • If my hatertots grow weary of this, I'm happy... shit calms down then and when I have a day off (like I have been since I didn't go the parade), I don't come back to seeing my thread with 50 replies.
  • If my hatertots get triggered more and more and continue to post their obsessive, autistic bullshit here, I'm happy... I'll keep breaking down their bullshit with their own thoughts and words.
...and I think this is really what it comes down to. I'm happy. I truly wonder if the same could be said for all the people coming in here poking the tranny looking for some reaction. Misery loves company, y'know.

Thanks for your concern Feanor... you seem to have mistaken me for someone else however. A honest mistake I'm sure; we both have grey-scale avatars at the moment. Which reminds me... I need to change it tomorrow with a more current pic. Furthermore, I think Fogel can speak for himself if he took umbrage from me more or less kinda agreeing with him. Honk Honk!
I'm joking around, breaking balls, taking the piss.

A bunch all over the internet are similar to moonbat as well. Pointing out your idiosyncratic similarities doesn't mean Tanoomba bad = Vanessa bad:

-proselytize, teach others what to think
-never let anything slide
-use 'facts' as a go-to justification, janitor of truth
-complain about groupthink when cornered
-several posts and/or multiple quoting in one post
-cross posting to avoid criticism
-last stage: martyrdom

Yes, you share a lot of things in common.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
-proselytize, teach others what to think [T] - True, I do indeed try to be persuasive when I'm debating/discussing stuff, but I think honesty and candor is more important.
-never let anything slide [F] - I'll let it ALL slide from this post on out. Now see if anyone else will let their shit slide from this post on out. ;)
-use 'facts' as a go-to justification, janitor of truth [T] - Yes, I use facts. Research. Peer-reviewed papers to back up my claims. True. (Except religion; I've conceded that faith is the basis of belief in God)
-complain about groupthink when cornered [F] - Orly? This place is an echo chamber of right-leaning people like me. Trans shit (which is what this thread is built upon) isn't too popular with righties. Where did I complain about that fact? I was merely agreeing with another poster.
-several posts and/or multiple quoting in one post [T] - Yeah, I sometimes don't browse FoH for days and come back to PAGES of posts that I try to catch up on. Damn me for having a life off of this forum, amirite? What was I thinking? LoL
-cross posting to avoid criticism [F] - eh... you literally just said here that you thought I enjoyed being dogpiled. What is a dogpile Feanor? A bunch of people criticizing a single person. So am I avoiding criticism or enjoying it?
-last stage: martyrdom [F] - Uhhh I'm only a martyr if I'm banned for no reason. Why would I be banned? I'm not a victim and have never acted like one on this forum or in real life, you know that.

Yes, you share a lot of some things in common.
FTFY, and I agree.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
in b4 word salad

bet it won't even have mayonnaise, just bird quinoa

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well Jazz is a minor celebrity at this point yeah. I saw her guest spot on the "What Would You Do?" segment recently.

Does Jazz Jennings appear to be harmed by puberty blockers to you? Because all I see is a happy, vibrant person.

In that video, when Jazz's mom was asked by the reporter, "You've had to put up with a lot of withering criticism. What, after all these years, do you say to people that still have those doubts?" her reply was "I'd rather have a living daughter than a dead son".

You say, "They are not making a choice to receive treatment". Well, yeah, they're not signing all the LEGAL paperwork and HIPAA forms and such... that's what parents do for any treatment their child gets, but the child certainly has a say through this process about what they feel, think and are.

Well yes, if people are imposing treatment on a kid, it's unethical and immoral. That's what I've been saying too. Let's be VERY specific about that word "imposing" so we're not arguing semantics here. Imposing, as I define it, means "forcing upon". If a parent is forcing gender issues on their normal child or trying to alter their child's natural behavior, THAT is fucked up and abusive and the parent needs to lose a head, French Guillotine style. That is child abuse, bar none. IF the gender issues are stemming from the child and the parents are merely reacting to that and trying to quell their kid's issues, then that is simply being a caring and concerned parent.

However, if you're saying that even if the gender issues are stemming from the child, the child grows up into adolescence, and the gender issues persist and the parents do NOTHING about it, causing their kid to become miserable and suicidal as puberty hits and the parents STILL do nothing about it and just tell the child that they're a pansy and they gotta deal with their shit like a man because they're a man, not a woman and that that's okay, well that's where I draw the line myself and say that you're being a shitty parent for not supporting your kids with their issues.

You have my sympathies LoL

If you're saying that puberty blockers should be banned altogether because it allows the potential for twisted parents to FORCE gender transition upon non-transgender kids just to be "woke", then I DO get the message you and others are saying. Is that what you mean when you say "she just doesn't get it either" ?
Banned? No, there are some legitimate uses for them outside of transitioning. But no, I don't think we have the necessary tools in place to determine when it would be appropriate to use this on kids to enable transitioning, if it should be at all.

So, yes, administering any medical treatment to a child is "imposing" it on them, taking away their agency and choice. As a parent or guardian, that's the job, act in the best interest of the child who can't take responsibility for themselves. There's a difference though, in that administering puberty blockers to a kid fundamentally changes them and can't be undone. If I administer ibuprofen to my kid, I'm taking responsibility for that in that I've done the research, considered the effects, understood the consequences, gauged the thing I'm giving it to them for, etc. Advil doesn't sterilize them or stunt their growth or increase cancer risks etc. I don't think that's an appropriate choice for parents to make for the children without some fucking dire circumstances, certainty of diagnosis, and some actual fucking consensus within the medical community rather than this haze of /shrug we have now.

When I say you "just don't get it" this is what I meant. Regardless of what the kid thinks, the parents is having this done to the kid, making lifelong determinations for them and the adult they will eventually become, and there are risks and side effects that are permanent, and there's no objective way of actually diagnosing it, and even if it was diagnosed there's no indication that this treatment is actually the best treatment for the underlying mental health issues. There are so many questions, not a lot of answers, and people setting up camps along personal or political lines without considering the children themselves or the kind of community we want to have.

These phrases you keep using are so vague. "Gender issues", "gender congruent behavior" etc, and the definitions were so broad that I think you'd have an easier time finding kids who don't match them than do.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I regret my last comment as much as the no-edit mode.

That was rude and thoughtless, there is no way her mother considers herself a winner.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
So, I think that's an interesting question, about eliminating dysphoria. Iannis brought up autism earlier, and it made me think. Some people on these boards have stated they are probably somewhere on the spectrum, stuff just wasn't diagnosed as much back in our day. But if you look at those people they aren't unhappy fuckups, they're largely successful people, integrated into society. If the parents could have waved a magic wand and fixed that, would they still be the same people? Still be happy, successful? It's impossible to know.

The idea of integration is interesting. Practically, I'm not sure how that would work. At this point we really need to have our terms well defined. So gender dysphoria itself (accordingg to some definitions I read online) is the disrupted mental state cause by gender incongruence. Gender incongruence being the feeling or mental state that a person is the opposite gender of what their sex is. The dysphoria really is just a symptom of the incongruence, and you can see how they got to the solution that resolving the incongruence could be the key to overcoming dysphoria. But realistically, it doesn't seem to be successful, and there are all kinds of issues associated with the process itself. What would a process of integration that would address the gender incongruence look like in practice?

Exactly, dysphoria is the distress stemming from the perceived incongruence. The incongruence doesn't not matter it isn't distressing. The longer you live Witham does dwell on it, the more distressing it generally becomes. This is why you see people late in life finding themselves in crisis. The prevailing thought presently is to make a change s forensic reaching that point. And that is the right thought. Considerations are almost always incomplete though, with the generally accepted most appropriate change to be to embrace the aspects of yourself incongruent with your anatomy. This pans out fine if you are a narcissist or fetishist, but is often as disastrous as inaction for those who identify with the opposite sex on a more general level or more deeply than just becoming a delightful fucktoy (which is a totally fine aspiration if that is what drives you and where you find greatest happiness). The reason it is disastrous for those whom it is though, is because the transition can never be fully complete beyond a crude aesthetic approximation accommodate most social interactions in the desired role.

I reflected a bit more on integration over the holiday and a couple things stood out to me. The first and most fundamental step is recognizing, accepting and embracing what you are. This is an extraordinarily difficult task for people in general, but is paramount to happiness.

Some of us are smart, some of us are dumb. Some of us are weak, some of us are strong. Some of us are flexible, some of us are rigid. Some of us are durable, some of us are fragile. Some of us clumsy, some of us are graceful. Some of us are always, som of us are charming. Some of us are pretty, some of us are ugly. Some of us are many of these things. Many of us are some of these things. Some of us are none of these things. Embrace what you are. Cherish what you have, admire what you would like to have when you see it in others and aspire to be more than you are.

Once you understand who and what you are, it becomes easier to recognize the elements of yourself that align with your sex. It's not comfortable as those things contribute to your dysphoria as much as the lack of other things do. Don't dwell on it though. The goal is to morph those negative feelings into something positive. Very few people are sufficiently open or nihilistic to simply let it all go and just change course, but it is possible.

Assuming you aren't one of those people and to be quite honest even if you are, there is a good strategy for learning to love the ordinary or even exceptional parts of yourself that feel incongruent with your expressed/adopted gender. Think of someone of the same sex whom you deeply admire or even love. Consider the qualities you find most attractive or commendable in that person. Emulate them. Be playful about it. Have fun with it. Adopt their language, mannerisms, disposition, whatever it is that contributes to their endearing aura. You don't have to do it seriously. You don't even have to do it openly or publicly. Writing is a good way to go about it. Just do it. Do it often and gradually expand the range of features you are emulating. Then diversify and snag a thing or two from other sources that you think contribute to your image of an ideal person of your sex. Work toward creating the best person you can imagine of your sex and roleplay it. Do it often.

Throughout this process, do not adopt the false belief that cultivating gender congruent traits somehow demands the death of inherent incongruent ones. That is not the case at all. It's all about balance and generating positive experiences with gender congruent traits, not eliminating incongruent ones. You'd be surprised at how much gender incongruent behavior people engage in on a day to day basis. Work toward peace with yourself and balance will find you.

Another greatly beneficial mechanism for driving change - and this is where family, friends and others can be help - is being needed as a boy or girl or man or woman. Being needed is an indispensable motivator. If you don't have a very large social circle or struggle imagining who might need you as a man or woman whatever the case may be, IMAGINE HARDER. Solicit feedback and return to the idea of the person you began emulating. Think of an under filled role associated with your birth sex, a need that would be worth investing in and aim to fill it.

Bottom line is embracing truth, learning to love yourself as you are and finding balance in the process. No matter how deeply you want to be the opposite sex or how strongly you feel that you are, the reality is, you aren't. And that's okay. It doesn't mean you can't be you or are somehow less you. To the contrary, it is the very nature of you! You may be a quirky man or woman, but it doesn't stop you from being the best man or woman you can be. And if you strive for it, that is a hell of a lot more than most ever will be and that much more than you would ever be pursuing untruth.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1567779825885.png

• 2Barf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit one of those kids turned black!

• 6Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I seem to recall reading that puberty blockers didn't allow her cock to grow to an adult size, so when she wanted to get it flayed into a fauxgina, there wasn't enough banana peel to work with.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.