Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, I'm not into any Blizzard games. I beat Diablo 1 a long time ago but that's about it :)

I used to play Diablo 1 with my brothers. 1 of us would move and attack, the other would manage the numpad potions.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tranbo Steve denying that he wanted to pump children full of hormones to ruin their lives after months of this shit might be one of the biggest lies ever told on this board.

Tranbo Steve is dishonest in most areas of his life

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa what degree(s) do you hold? Does it involve some science studies. Specifically meta analasys/trends/reading a paper/statistics etc. Very basic, I know, just curious.
I don't hold any degrees, but as Ben Shapiro has said when leftists have called him unqualified to speak on certain topics, he doesn't need to stand on the sun's surface to know it's hot and he doesn't need a degree in social science to interpret a study.

I have posted study after study here with the facts of them contained in them laid bare.

There are plenty of papers indicating that puberty blockers are a benefit for true transkids and ignoring that or denying it is sheer ignorance. Me acknowledging that that fact is true is NOT advocating for their use; I've stated repeatedly I don't give a shit what people do with their children because unlike SJWs who try to limit people's freedom, it is NOT up to me to ban or censor drugs that have very clear-cut benefits for certain individuals. it is merely pointing out to the peanut gallery that they are wrong, and they can't stand it.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We know you don't have any real education. We can tell Steve.

People who had to take English 101 know how to write with a goal in mind and don't tend to ramble pointlessly for hours

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't hold any degrees, but as Ben Shapiro has said when leftists have called him unqualified to speak on certain topics, he doesn't need to stand on the sun's surface to know it's hot and he doesn't need a degree in social science to interpret a study.

I have posted study after study here with the facts of them contained in them laid bare.

There are plenty of papers indicating that puberty blockers are a benefit for true transkids and ignoring that or denying it is sheer ignorance. Me acknowledging that that fact is true is NOT advocating for their use; I've stated repeatedly I don't give a shit what people do with their children because unlike SJWs who try to limit people's freedom, it is NOT up to me to ban or censor drugs that have very clear-cut benefits for certain individuals. it is merely pointing out to the peanut gallery that they are wrong, and they can't stand it.

You don't have any forum credit left and I'm not reading any of your shit.

Go back to lurking.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fact: In cases of true trans-kids, puberty blockers are both beneficial and effective.

O <---click me
Reports of the outcomes of puberty suppression treatment in adolescents have shown reasonable safety and good outcomes regarding patient satisfaction and psychosocial functioning

O <---click me
In the Dutch authors’ words, the treatment, including puberty suppression, cross-sex hormones, and then in adulthood gender affirmation surgery, “leads to improved psychological functioning of transgender adolescents. While enabling them to make important age-appropriate developmental transitions, it contributes to a satisfactory objective and subjective well-being in young adulthood”.33 The authors propose that not only early medical intervention, but also a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach contributes to the youth’s gender health.

O <---click me
However, psychological therapy and support are highly recommended; while such services are now far more widely available, they are still insufficient to provide for complete wellbeing of these patients. Inadequate management of children with persistent gender dysphoria can lead to isolation, feeling of self-hatred, and suicidal ideas and attempts. Also, “passing through the wrong puberty” can have serious consequences for these individuals. Viable treatment options vary from fully reversible treatment, such as puberty-suppressing gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues (GnRH) to partly reversible treatment, gonadal steroid treatment, as well as irreversible treatment, such as surgical removal of genitalia and reconstruction of new ones according to the desired gender.

De Vries et al. were the first to introduce the concept and research on the use of puberty blockers for treatment of transgender youth. The main idea behind the suppression of endogenous puberty was to decrease distress by preventing the development of “noncongruent” secondary sexual characteristics. This would give young individuals more time to get accustomed to their situation and to better explore their gender. In the examined group, all of 70 eligible candidates showed improved mental health and general functioning.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"True trans kids"

Smells like a no true scotsman to me folks

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ There. Chew on them facts, retards.

Oh wait... incoming more feels, ad hominems, and deflections. Can't wait, haven't been down this path before!!!

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
^ There. Chew on them facts, retards.

Oh wait... incoming more feels, ad hominems, and deflections. Can't wait, haven't been down this path before!!!

Try getting checked for Alzheimer's. Its either that or brain damage from drugs / alcohol.

Finding help short term might prevent further memory loss.

Thots & prayers.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Every time Vanessa Vanessa disappears make sure to start checking the Richmond Virginia news articles for news on his whereabouts

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
XX can never become XY nor vice versa. This idiocy of "True Trans" is pathetic. Dick choppers are simply mentally ill. Lets stop trying to play pretend.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Unless it was fixed at some point, links to pages here get messed up when people don't have the same page views. But yeah, easier just to assume chaos is insane/dumb.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here is a good example of mentally ill Tranbos. If you need more just let me know there are thousands upon thousands of examples of how fucked up these blights of society act.

f6780c4zpnw31.png

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What Vanessa Vanessa gets but won't admit is we've seen all this before with Tanoomba Tanoomba

Tanoomba Tanoomba would take some article or piece of evidence, skew it wildly out of whack, get told on it, wait a few weeks, then start the debate over, denying he'd ever said what he'd said, denying the article he posted said what it said, and then declare victory like a clown

A few years of this and he finally got banned for it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Arguing with Vanessa Vanessa is like nascar driving.

Low entry barrier, high attention, same old track over and over..

Status
Not open for further replies.