Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The cum was clearly a mixture of piss and shit though how he got that to shoot out his cock is a mystery for the ages

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I think I finally get it. MSM's end goal isn't to make everyone hate Trump. It's to make normies get so fucking tired of having to turn the news on and listen to them harp about Trump that they vote him out.

Things make a lot more sense now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa Do you drink whiskey? How is the FAQ coming along? Someone in this thread made me watch your vid vs your former workplace. Should've recorded them and made bank. Cutting of your penis is expensive.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So many people dislike Vanessa on this forum for trolling and here I am in Shaw because of Vanessa and dick sucking Dom.

I've come to the conclusion that Vanessa may be this forums greatest troll. Completely immune to any repercussions

I had no part in putting you in the shaw, you stupid American Inventor. I even said in the discussion that I wasn't asking for anyone to be shawed or banned. Your own retarded actions put you there.

Stop sniffing glue you inbred mongoloid.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This makes me cringe.
I had no part in putting you in the shaw, you stupid American Inventor. I even said in the discussion that I wasn't asking for anyone to be shawed or banned. Your own retarded actions put you there.

Stop sniffing glue you inbred mongoloid.
Not very nice of you to call me a American Inventor Dom.

I'm being treated very poorly on this forum.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Liberals: if you won't make my gay wedding cake it's a crime.

Also liberals: if you don't let me to refuse to do business with Israel because of my beliefs it's a crime due to first amendment!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa do you trim your nose and ear hair?
Ear, yes. Nose, no.

p.s. weren't you going to KiwiFarms? Stop making promises you can't keep; that's what losers do. Don't be a loser.

Oh and I went to look myself at the forum. It's pretty brutal ! Look at what they serve up there... pagan trannies with forked tongues; how quaint:

66870284_2462001003823352_7972267150364639232_n.jpg

...and people wonder why I shun the LGBTQWTF community? Gee I dunno~

Vanessa Vanessa Do you drink whiskey? How is the FAQ coming along? Someone in this thread made me watch your vid vs your former workplace. Should've recorded them and made bank. Cutting of your penis is expensive.
Whiskey is pretty wretched imo. I tend toward the clears = Vodka, Gin. But that's when I actually drink which is only socially and any good bartender when you communicate what you actually *want* will make you something fine no matter what the liquor used is so... yes I will drink Whiskey (say... Jack n Coke) if that's what someone offers or whatever but it's not my first choice.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ear, yes. Nose, no.

p.s. weren't you going to KiwiFarms? Stop making promises you can't keep; that's what losers do. Don't be a loser.

Oh and I went to look myself at the forum. It's pretty brutal ! Look at what they serve up there... pagan trannies with forked tongues; how quaint:

...and people wonder why I shun the LGBTQWTF community? Gee I dunno~

Whiskey is pretty wretched imo. I tend toward the clears = Vodka, Gin. But that's when I actually drink which is only socially and any good bartender when you communicate what you actually *want* will make you something fine no matter what the liquor used is so... yes I will drink Whiskey (say... Jack n Coke) if that's what someone offers or whatever but it's not my first choice.
You have ear hair?! Fucking gross bro. Most men don't even have that shit.

Lol shun the alphabet people? YOU are the alphabet people. You're part of that group, man.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
"I'm a good boy. I dindu nuffin"

Act like a American Inventor. Get called a American Inventor.
Dom why do you defend Vanessa so hard bro? What aren't you telling us?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Confirmed Vanessa trigger: making sure to remind him that he's part of the lgbTq+ community.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dom why do you defend Vanessa so hard bro? What aren't you telling us?

You are too simple to understand that I haven't been defending Vanessa, I've been attacking you because you're just a fucking moron. You don't cease being a moron because you continually pick fights with another moron who makes for an easy target.

You're the fat kid in class with mental health issues that picks on the special-ed classmate, thinking that people will like you if you can change the target of their disgust from you to the retard. But in the end, you're still just the sad fuck that nobody likes.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Vanessa's new avatar looks like someone photoshopped 2 different heads together

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought it kinda looks like Gob Bluth. like.. it's MAGIC TIME!!!!

but, you know, i'm not sure how any of that is going to go over. Arquette is a handsome enough man, but he is a man and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.