Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The funny thing is swapping your gender to male, then back to female, so much better looking.

You should try that irl!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's okay; I'll let you be the one to take the time to gender swap my pics into your little app thingamadooder and post it for us.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa . Question. Looked at your new profile pic and noticed you have like three chins. Like three bumps. Typical middle chin then like side chins. What is that about? Bad plastic surgery? Doc forget to trim part of your man chin off?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
bahxjjvbcvx31.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh shit Dom, correction: I meant "one of the most beautiful" That's a legit error on my part... He didn't say "most"; I look good but not that good.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa before you get too busy throwing yourself on crosses and declaring yourself so put upon, don't forget that we all remember you were given a thread specifically in the grown up forum which I have not a single time posted in, which is moderated more heavily. You were given that safe space, and immediately got your ass kicked in it on the facts, to which your response was to flee for nearly a month, before returning, declaring everyone in that thread a troll, and you have yet to post in it again.

So spare us the "Oh boohoo people are obsessed with me" nonsense you fucking vapid wannabe poser cooze. You thrive on it or you'd go back to posting in that thread and fuck off from the rest of this place.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh shit Dom, correction: I meant "one of the most beautiful" That's a legit error on my part... He didn't say "most"; I look good but not that good.

Do you think that makes a difference? You're not even an attractive tranny, let alone attractive in general. Fuck, I'd probably look better than you if I put on a dress and I have a fucking beard.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Face facts Vanessa Vanessa men do not find you attractive

women do not perceive you as a female

And you are too unstable to maintain a long term relationship any way

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Face facts Vanessa Vanessa men do not find you attractive

women do not perceive you as a female

And you are too unstable to maintain a long term relationship any way
Maybe Vanessa Vanessa just peaks later in life. When does rebate at <workplace> become a perk for women?

• 2Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fuck. How does Vanessa ruin another thread and get away with it. Foler gets permashawed for calling him out, he gets rewarded with a safe space thread just for himself (which by the way would get shawed if anyone else did a ama) and continues to shit up unrelated threads with his tranny mental issues.

Fucking clown world.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
No, you know, I see it now: Dude was fucking drunk.

Dude looks like adult Lucy from Peanuts. Terrible eyebrows for a “woman,” and, that hair. Too sharp, basically 80s lesbian. Dent on the side of the head, obviously brain damaged into trannyism.

Could easily be an extra in the next season of Stranger Things.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.