Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeppers!

Life is really amazing yeah; I revel in it and am grateful for so much!

Making this post relevant to thread:

This cutie claims they're trans; what sayest the jury?

View attachment 232349

...as does this young lady

View attachment 232350

...yes, her too

View attachment 232351

...and so on

View attachment 232352

...and so on

View attachment 232353

Now who's really trans in these pics? All of them? NONE of them? Maybe just the 2nd one...?

Maybe just this one for sure; or maybe I just found a pic of the most butt-uggo female I've ever seen in my life next to Shelly and decided to fuck with your perception?

View attachment 232356

Point is... does it even matter what's between their legs? You're not in a relationship with any of these people, and their lives don't affect yours in any way shape or form (not directly) unless their actions do so (i.e. trans activist trying to get societal stuff changed), but isn't that an issue and problem with the PERSON and NOT their identity?

Shit on the actions of the person, not the identity of said person.
Sure it does. When you faggots try to tell our kids what should be between there legs, then it matters. If you faggots didn't try to plague every facet of social life with your ideology then no one would give a fuck. But trannies, by nature, are attention-whoring mentally ill people who can't help spread "awareness."

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Now with pictures!!!

Yeppers!

Life is really amazing yeah; I revel in it and am grateful for so much!

Making this post relevant to thread:

This cutie claims they're trans; what sayest the jury?

...as does this young lady

...yes, her too

...and so on

...and so on

Now who's really trans in these pics? All of them? NONE of them? Maybe just the 2nd one...?

Maybe just this one for sure; or maybe I just found a pic of the most butt-uggo female I've ever seen in my life next to Shelly and decided to fuck with your perception?

Point is... does it even matter what's between their legs? You're not in a relationship with any of these people, and their lives don't affect yours in any way shape or form (not directly) unless their actions do so (i.e. trans activist trying to get societal stuff changed), but isn't that an issue and problem with the PERSON and NOT their identity?

Shit on the actions of the person, not the identity of said person.
Ya I mean Vanessa couldn't pass no matter how hard he tried. He's too damn old. No amount of plastic or injections can fix him.

Plus people don't dig it when you SURPRISE dick them after you've lured them into your house.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ya I mean Vanessa couldn't pass no matter how hard he tried. He's too damn old. No amount of plastic or injections can fix him.

Plus people don't dig it when you SURPRISE dick them after you've lured them into your house.

Isn't Vanessa's actual name Steve? Everyone should call him by that name. No more she-ing him, either.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How's the FAQ coming along, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Just gonna make the ultimate "fact based" video on transgenderism; it'll be quite awhile but I'll post it when complete. It's going to be a long vid. It's obvious this forum has no interest in hearing facts about the condition; I think ONE comprehensive video is all I care about doing at this point.

As an EQ player, fan, collector etc - how does EQ dev Brad's untimely death, depression and drugabuse sit with you? Can you relate, how do you cope?
I think it's sad, and yeah I'm a HUGE fan of EQ. I doubt I own the MOST EQ memorabilia out there in the world but I'm sure I'm up there :p No Brad, no EQ, no WoW. Idk how he passed though... do people know or just speculating?

Can I relate? No, I can't relate to depression and drug abuse, sorry. I'm everything opposite of that lifestyle.

I hope you realize that you're the last pic, and not the previous ones. And people have been shitting all over your actions and beliefs far more than your identity, not that you have the courage to acknowledge it.

It must be hard to admit that you're disliked because of your personality, and not because of the target you painted on yourself.
Epic delusion!

Sure it does. When you faggots try to tell our kids what should be between there legs, then it matters. If you faggots didn't try to plague every facet of social life with your ideology then no one would give a fuck. But trannies, by nature, are attention-whoring mentally ill people who can't help spread "awareness."
Epic strawman!

Also, you guys call me Steve. 0 clue how that came to be seeing how that's NOT my birth name. I don't correct people because I literally don't care what people call me or how you gender me.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just gonna make the ultimate "fact based" video on transgenderism; it'll be quite awhile but I'll post it when complete. It's going to be a long vid. It's obvious this forum has no interest in hearing facts about the condition; I think ONE comprehensive video is all I care about doing at this point.

I think it's sad, and yeah I'm a HUGE fan of EQ. I doubt I own the MOST EQ memorabilia out there in the world but I'm sure I'm up there No Brad, no EQ, no WoW. Idk how he passed though... do people know or just speculating?

Can I relate? No, I can't relate to depression and drug abuse, sorry. I'm everything opposite of that lifestyle.

Epic delusion!

Epic strawman!

Also, you guys call me Steve. 0 clue how that came to be seeing how that's NOT my birth name. I don't correct people because I literally don't care what people call me or how you gender me.
Ok Todd.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
About what I expected
Yup, because..... you're delusional sir.

Give me a list, right now, of these "beliefs" that I harbor that are so terrible. I fucking GUARANTEE that it'll be strawmanned shit that I don't actually espouse.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Give me a list, right now, of these "beliefs" that I harbor that are so terrible. I fucking GUARANTEE that it'll be strawmanned shit that I don't actually espouse.
Your belief that it's ok for you to pick your gender, is in fact a terrible belief. Your belief that your a woman, is in fact, a false and terrible belief.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

You're so lost up your own ass, that you don't even understand what I'm saying to you. You're disliked because of who you are, not what you are. What aspects of who you are that people dislike you for, or the validity of that opinion, is fucking irrelevant to the issue that you think you're hated because you're a tranny, and not just that you're a shitty narcissistic lunatic. The reason why you're a shitty narcissistic lunatic is because you can't bring yourself to find the faults in who you choose to be, rather than what you are. You respond to this being pointed out to you with a flippant dismissal and a complete lack of introspection, as you do to pretty much anything negative directed towards you.

Maybe if you weren't so desperate to not allow cracks to form in that ego of yours, you wouldn't so desperately defend stupid irrational stances like you do without a hint of rationality.

LOL DELUSIONAL

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your belief that it's ok for you to pick your gender, is in fact a terrible belief. Your belief that your a woman, is in fact, a false and terrible belief.
I didn't pick my gender, that was dictated at birth... you are in fact retarded. I don't believe I'm a woman and never said I was... you are in fact retarded.

I rest my case. Y'all just strawman the ever-living fuck out of me.

You're so lost up your own ass, that you don't even understand what I'm saying to you. You're disliked because of who you are, not what you are. What aspects of who you are that people dislike you for, or the validity of that opinion, is fucking irrelevant to the issue that you think you're hated because you're a tranny, and not just that you're a shitty narcissistic lunatic. The reason why you're a shitty narcissistic lunatic is because you can't bring yourself to find the faults in who you choose to be, rather than what you are. You respond to this being pointed out to you with a flippant dismissal and a complete lack of introspection, as you do to pretty much anything negative directed towards you.

Maybe if you weren't so desperate to not allow cracks to form in that ego of yours, you wouldn't so desperately defend stupid irrational stances like you do without a hint of rationality.

LOL DELUSIONAL
Try again with something readable next time.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
"Does it even matter what's between their legs?" - Transgender Wisdom

Yes, it does matter. People don't like being deceived, Satan.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

LOL DELUSIONAL

Why are you arguing with a guy that thinks wearing makeup turns him into a woman? He likes to call come people old, but the guy is 41, and already looks like someone who got kicked out of a methadone clinic. The first rule of trying to reason with insane people is: don't.

• 1Truth!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Why are you arguing with a guy that thinks wearing makeup turns him into a woman? He likes to call come people old, but the guy is 41, and already looks like someone who got kicked out of a methadone clinic. The first rule of trying to reason with insane people is: don't.

That's half the reason I just crossed it out and used a response he'd use: I realized how futile my effort was.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Does it even matter what's between their legs?" - Transgender Wisdom

Yes, it does matter. People don't like being deceived, Satan.
My point completely went over your head; not surprised.

What's between their legs DOES NOT MATTER, their actions do. Hypothetical: You and some buddies go to a bar (I'm assuming you have buddies, idk, probably not) You make eyes with a cutie and hit it off and you actually have game (again, let's pretend here... it's a hypothetical) and ask her to come back to your place. If this tranny here:

...fails to tell you beforehand that she has a penis before any physical actions take place that will "turn you gay", this is her ACTIONS that should be condemned, NOT what's actually between her legs. Yes, I believe trannies have a moral duty to notify people before shit like that happens.

You guys make fun (as do I) of trannies who wear pronoun buttons. Are trannies who look this passable supposed to wear buttons 24/7 that say "I have a penis"? You think that's a rational solution for your fear that someone this passable is actually going to WANT YOU??? We want to blend in to society, not stand out in it. Somehow displaying that you're trans 24/7 literally goes against the very nature of true trannies out there. I'd be willing to bet that as long as you're not a backwoods living redneck and actually live in a pretty populated suburban town (say, pop. 300,000+) or an actual city and aren't a basement dweller living at moms and actually get out like a normal human being, you have seen a female that was hot as shit that turned your head and she actually had a penis and you had ZERO clue.

I love conservatives and agree with almost everything that is conservative, but I assure you, both socially and scientifically conservatives have massive intellectual, moral and rational problems with transgenderism. Your simple and rudimentary comprehension of this condition is evident, and it is quite pervasive in conservative think.

...still waiting to debate any of you fuckers via a podcast. You have convictions against trannies? Debate me. Come own me. In fact, I'd debate 5 of you at once. It just *may* be a fair fight at that point. (yes, I am the Christopher Hitchens of trannies)

P.S. Atheist calling me Satan... classic.

source.gif

Precisely 3 posts above yours I say "I don't think I'm a woman". First words out of your stupid mouth: "... that thinks wearing makeup turns him into a woman." There's something literally wrong with you people.

I like to call people old? Who, Hodj? He does look old and google proved that, as his reverse search of his pic lumped him with the grouping "Senior Citizen" Ahahahaha!!! Bitch is not even 40 and almost died because he's a fat inert walrus... it's pretty damn sad. Hope he gets the help he desperately needs. Besides that, I haven't picked on anyone for being old???

Help help! I'm being strawmanned to death!!! -Vanessa 2019

I'm the most rational tranny you'll ever have the pleasure to meet and you retards squander that away by simply lying about who I am, what I think, and what I do. It's pathetic. I'm pretty sure I'm just being trolled because y'all love me typing essays... and (most of the time) I enjoy it too (it does become too much though eventually especially during dogpiles; I simply don't have time to respond to dozens of posts at once).

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Still waiting for this list Dom; this time don't be a wise-ass and just type them out normally please; I'm not reading a paragraph of strikethrough text to strain my eyes just so you could make a joke about it.

• 1Cringe

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Still waiting for this list Dom; this time don't be a wise-ass and just type them out normally please; I'm not reading a paragraph of strikethrough text to strain my eyes just so you could make a joke about it.

I can't give you a list because you're trying to argue something that has fuck all to do with what I said, or was trying to say. TLDR: You're so far up your own ass that you just assumed I was criticizing your beliefs and not just pointing out that people are disliking you because they strongly disagree with them, and your methods of trying to defend them.

You went from being an average poster that deserved some sympathy because of the clowns constantly harassing you, to being an obnoxious imbecile that gives Brando a run for his money. And you will not even hesitate long enough to be self-aware at a level that comes close to recognizing it. You'll just go on thinking it's because you're a tranny.

The majority of your fucking posts now can be summed up as:

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
My point completely went over your head; not surprised.

What's between their legs DOES NOT MATTER, their actions do. Hypothetical: You and some buddies go to a bar (I'm assuming you have buddies, idk, probably not) You make eyes with a cutie and hit it off and you actually have game (again, let's pretend here... it's a hypothetical) and ask her to come back to your place. If this tranny here:

View attachment 232512

...fails to tell you beforehand that she has a penis before any physical actions take place that will "turn you gay", this is her ACTIONS that should be condemned, NOT what's actually between her legs. Yes, I believe trannies have a moral duty to notify people before shit like that happens.

You guys make fun (as do I) of trannies who wear pronoun buttons. Are trannies who look this passable supposed to wear buttons 24/7 that say "I have a penis"? You think that's a rational solution for your fear that someone this passable is actually going to WANT YOU??? We want to blend in to society, not stand out in it. Somehow displaying that you're trans 24/7 literally goes against the very nature of true trannies out there. I'd be willing to bet that as long as you're not a backwoods living redneck and actually live in a pretty populated suburban town (say, pop. 300,000+) or an actual city and aren't a basement dweller living at moms and actually get out like a normal human being, you have seen a female that was hot as shit that turned your head and she actually had a penis and you had ZERO clue.

I love conservatives and agree with almost everything that is conservative, but I assure you, both socially and scientifically conservatives have massive intellectual, moral and rational problems with transgenderism. Your simple and rudimentary comprehension of this condition is evident, and it is quite pervasive in conservative think.

...still waiting to debate any of you fuckers via a podcast. You have convictions against trannies? Debate me. Come own me. In fact, I'd debate 5 of you at once. It just *may* be a fair fight at that point. (yes, I am the Christopher Hitchens of trannies)

P.S. Atheist calling me Satan... classic.

“We just want to blend in.” You speak for all the trannies? Oh, just the “true” ones. Yet, here you are, not blending in, and your own thread is in the special place. Objective unlocked?

As for being a conservative, nope. Not a liberal either. I don’t care for political bullshit. When I see trash, it belongs in the garbage. Not an atheist either, also not religious.

I do like the idea of the mentally fucked wearing a button though. Maybe you should carry a card like The Joker.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.