Serious advice Steve: Bupropion or some other manic depression medication

Go directly to your primary care provider and request it

Its obvious you're in desperate need of it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
View attachment 232519

I see this gif is going to get excellent mileage out of it in this thread.

Glad I pegged you correctly. I'd hate to chastise a fellow brother in Christ but your actions gave it away... you're a Godless swine just like 97% of this forum.

You don't know a damn thing about me as evidenced in your post. Feel free to start at page 1 and work your way forward, else keep being utterly and completely wrong about me because you're an NPC at this point... most of you are when it comes to me. :NPC: Even Dom who has been here much longer than you cannot list a SINGLE "belief" that I supposedly hold that I'm abhorred for.

I'm glad you're here though, Numbers. I always love adding more hatertots to my collection that keep me company in my thread!

View attachment 232520

I’m not godless swine, but I’m also not a shitty fake Christian either. Nice going there, not judging me because I don’t follow your fake religion. Your personal relationship with Jesus needs a lot of work, Satan.

You make as much sense as a Jewish food critic at a pork festival, so no, I won’t be reading your tranny Aggregate My Assumptions from page 1.

• 1Mic Drop

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Get fucking wrecked Dom you disingenuous piece of shit. Go beat the shit out of some women, k?

I don't think there is a single person left that has engaged in debate with you, that didn't end up getting insulted.

Obviously all of FoH are assholes, and you are the shining beacon of virtue.

Tiresome.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Serious advice Steve: Bupropion or some other manic depression medication

Go directly to your primary care provider and request it

Its obvious you're in desperate need of it
Something is literally broken in your head. What part of "I'm blissfully happy" did you not catch? Remember, Godless person, I'm a Christian: I don't lie.

I swear this entire back-half of this thread is just my hatertots making up lies about me... so bizarre. So utterly bizarre. Oh well... guess hateful Godless people need a strawman to punch to release their darkness out in the world in some way... better than shooting up a synagogue I guess.

I’m not godless swine, but I’m also not a shitty fake Christian either. Nice going there, not judging me because I don’t follow your fake religion. Your personal relationship with Jesus needs a lot of work, Satan.
It's very simple homeslice: If you're not a Christian then you calling me Satan is drool-pool levels of stupid.

I'd love to know what you actually believe then, if you'd like to share. I find interest in many avenues of belief... hell, I absolutely LOVE Richard Dawkins and Hitch as people... I can do that while completely disagreeing with their beliefs because, as a Christian, loving your enemies isn't just a nice catchphrase for us. I truly embrace it; but I will also call out the truth when need be, especially when confronted by illogicalness, which my hatertots harbor in spades.

I won’t be reading your tranny Aggregate My Assumptions from page 1.
Okay then; since this is your prerogative and I respect that, you can at least *try* to be rational and stop attributing characterizations about me just because of what you actually know (i.e. "She's a tranny!") versus what you think you know (i.e. I believe I'm a woman). I mean this respectfully and not to insult: You are ignorant about who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for. This is a fact. It's not meant to insult you, it's just the truth.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still dont care

still didn't read

primary care provider

bupropion or some similar anti depression medication

it may put you on the path to healing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't think there is a single person left that has engaged in debate with you, that didn't end up getting insulted.

Obviously all of FoH are assholes, and you are the shining beacon of virtue.

Tiresome.
I actually was concerned that my 2nd only to Hodj retard who's obsessed with me went missing. Welcome back retard.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I’m not godless swine, but I’m also not a shitty fake Christian either.

He might believe in the catholic church, but the catholic church doesn't believe in transgenders.

Just in june this year the Vatican released its first extensive statement on transgender identity.

The document rejects the idea that gender is distinct from biological sex. A transgender identity, the document asserts, seeks to “annihilate" the concept of nature.

The pope said (quote from point 6):

While the ideologies of gender claim to respond, as Pope Francis has indicated, “to what are at times understandable aspirations”, they also seek “to assert themselves as absolute and unquestionable, even dictating how children should be raised”, and thus preclude dialogue.

Based on previous experience I am sure Vanessa thinks he is a fine christian, and the pope is a disingenuous asshole.

Tiresome, but also somewhat entertaining.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I actually was concerned that my 2nd only to Hodj retard who's obsessed with me went missing. Welcome back retard.

You sure seem very hateful for a pseudo-christian.

Not that I'd want you to turn any cheek towards me.

• 1Truth!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Many people have tried talking to you. Dom tried. You don't see it.

No one hates you, dumbass. Most people that were willing to discuss the current issue of transgenderism, which is in the news, left. You're also incredibly obnoxious and superficial deep down but sanctimonious when it suits you.

You actively ask for negative attention in this thread, if you had an argument you would have made it 260 odd pages ago and finished, letting others discuss. Instead here you are hurr durring the vanessa ama thread cos the insightful conversation about transgenderism you want to have isn't happening. Instead of involving yourself in topics you care about and shitposting and having fun or both.

Something is literally broken in your head. What part of "I'm blissfully happy" did you not catch? Remember, Godless person, I'm a Christian: I don't lie.

I swear this entire back-half of this thread is just my hatertots making up lies about me... so bizarre. So utterly bizarre. Oh well... guess hateful Godless people need a strawman to punch to release their darkness out in the world in some way... better than shooting up a synagogue I guess.

It's very simple homeslice: If you're not a Christian then you calling me Satan is drool-pool levels of stupid.

I'd love to know what you actually believe then, if you'd like to share. I find interest in many avenues of belief... hell, I absolutely LOVE Richard Dawkins and Hitch as people... I can do that while completely disagreeing with their beliefs because, as a Christian, loving your enemies isn't just a nice catchphrase for us. I truly embrace it; but I will also call out the truth when need be, especially when confronted by illogicalness, which my hatertots harbor in spades.

Okay then; since this is your prerogative and I respect that, you can at least *try* to be rational and stop attributing characterizations about me just because of what you actually know (i.e. "She's a tranny!") versus what you think you know (i.e. I believe I'm a woman). I mean this respectfully and not to insult: You are ignorant about who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for. This is a fact. It's not meant to insult you, it's just the truth.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yup, because..... you're delusional sir.

Give me a list, right now, of these "beliefs" that I harbor that are so terrible. I fucking GUARANTEE that it'll be strawmanned shit that I don't actually espouse.
Hence why I suggested you add a FAQ, one that can be elaborated on as you. This IS an AMA, no? I suggested a form as well, that reflects what you thought initially, why, what has changed (if) and why. Brief. On every question. Like a FAQ. To sum up the AMA. No need to make a video you cannot edit as such. Although that would be nice on top, suggar on the top. Not trying to catch you or trick you, but rather it would be interesting to see if you've changed your opinion(s), on anything from the small questions, favorite dish, to the central on your life and your transition etc. Really, make a FAQ in that post in the first page you reserved. Cheers.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tranbo Steve also has a "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT" thread in the Grownup section of the site, but he abandoned it once he got blown the fuck out with opinions that didn't align with his own. So now he is posting directly in the shaw and continues to harp on how if a tranny is "passable" it somehow negates the fact that they are unstable mentally ill people just days away from becoming another statistic. It doesn't matter if the Tranny has feminine features or looks like a clown demon from hell the illness is still the same.

Plus one would think the last thing a tranbo would focus on is appearance you know because of basic empathy for what they have to go through, but the reality here is Tranbo Steve is just a mentally ill narcissistic delusional sociopath who is embarrassed about his adams apple and inability to actually pass for a woman.

• 1Truth!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am not a gambling man but 41% are decent odds.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tranbo Steve also has a "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT" thread in the Grownup section of the site, but he abandoned it once he got blown the fuck out with opinions that didn't align with his own. So now he is posting directly in the shaw and continues to harp on how if a tranny is "passable" it somehow negates the fact that they are unstable mentally ill people just days away from becoming another statistic. It doesn't matter if the Tranny has feminine features or looks like a clown demon from hell the illness is still the same.

Plus one would think the last thing a tranbo would focus on is appearance you know because of basic empathy for what they have to go through, but the reality here is Tranbo Steve is just a mentally ill narcissistic delusional sociopath who is embarrassed about his adams apple and inability to actually pass for a woman.

Pretty much

I've told him before his obsession with appearances is indicative of a superficiality to his character that exposes a superficiality that underlies his entire existence.

Inauthentic would be a good word for it.

Dishonest would be another.

Exactly. It isn't the fact that its a tranny, per se. There's no reason, on the internet, to know someone is trans. If a trans person is in the community, we shouldn't know it. They say "I'm X gender", which is the gender they identify as, and that's that. No pictures necessary, no one will question it. Its all personalities on the internet, not physical identities.

So the only reason to immediately start throwing out your sexuality within a handful of posts is because you're a piece of garbage trying to fill an empty hole inside with drama and horseshit (pun intended).

I mean if a woman (or a man) came here and immediately started posting naked pics, the same could be said of them. Ravenn was a great example.

That's really the point I have here.

Trannies who get naked that fast in front of aging neckbeards are looking for a profit. Nothing else. Be it emotional, financial, sexual, whatever.

Ulterior motives = piece of garbage.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
He might believe in the catholic church, but the catholic church doesn't believe in transgenders.

Just in june this year the Vatican released its first extensive statement on transgender identity.

The document rejects the idea that gender is distinct from biological sex. A transgender identity, the document asserts, seeks to “annihilate" the concept of nature.

While the ideologies of gender claim to respond, as Pope Francis has indicated, “to what are at times understandable aspirations”, they also seek “to assert themselves as absolute and unquestionable, even dictating how children should be raised”, and thus preclude dialogue.

Based on previous experience I am sure Vanessa thinks he is a fine christian, and the pope is a disingenuous asshole.

I mean though.. Protestants exist! I'm willing to listen and a lot of times I tend to agree with stuff the Pope says. But it's not automatic. And sometimes that old dude is flat wrong. IDGAF if he's the pope. That just means he has an impressive hat, not that he is singular infallible representative of Jesus Christ on this earth.

I don't think Nessa has ever claimed to be Catholic.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Not only are you a shitty Christian, you’re a gatekeeping SJW Christian!? Wow, Satan.

What do I believe? Nah, you’re not ready for that. When you realize you don’t need religion, we can talk.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm willing to listen to a decent rabbi too, and largely agree with the one I know. DON'T KNOW A LOT OF RABBI'S.

I'm sure we'd disagree a lot if he ever talked about Jesus. He never has, i've never asked. I sort of assume that he doesn't find any divinity in Jesus.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

source.gif

Maybe this gif will cause people in this thread to start actually ignoring me. Which btw, is hilarious in and of itself because the people that actively come to my thread have 0 intention of ignoring me... they relish this.

With that said, please find my quote stating that I am Catholic. I'll be waiting sometime between forever and eternity since you've *always* had problems finding quotes about me Punko.

Like I said, this entire back half of this thread is nothing but moronic jackasses making up lies about me. It's pretty insane, but here again, par for the course of how Godless people act.

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

You sure seem very hateful for a pseudo-christian.
I'm like a mirror. I reflect back what you put out. I honestly SHOULD turn the other cheek, with that much you are correct about, but my ego won't let me and thus I continue to wreck you poor plebes.

Coleslaw Coleslaw have I ever been shitty to you? No? Why is that I wonder? ANY Christian on this forum... tell me, have I been shitty to you? I rest my case. I'm ONLY shitty to people who have been shitty to me. Ever.

When the rubber hits the road with everything in this existence, there is light and there is dark. We all have things that drive wedges between us and there is a hierarchy of those wedges. If you're confused about what I'm talking about, think about relationship "deal-breakers" and you'll get it. There are wedges that people will tolerate and wedges people will not. Example:

When you're in a relationship with someone and you like pepperoni on your pizza because you're a normal non-cringy non-vegetarian but your S.O. is a vegetarian so she likes ONLY spinach and olives on her shit. This is a tiny wedge, but a wedge nonetheless. When a girl at the bar has a penis and you're like "Wtf, that's gay bro" that's a HUGE wedge. ...and it is. I agree. Likewise, when someone believes in God and someone else doesn't, that's generally a pretty huge wedge that will fuck up relationships.

Being a Christian is a huge wedge for this world, mind you. It's just the way it is. It's not surprising as to why that is though... the Bible knew it would be and discusses it. Pretty remarkable book for being written literally THOUSANDS of years ago.

I'm well aware of how many wedges I have out there with people based on who I am. Again, Christian Conservative Tranny just mindfucks people three ways from Sunday. The beautiful person who loves me right now (yes, the person I know IRL and am intimate with... unlike this internet clown-world here) and whom I have an amazing connection to is drawn to this and understands this... She said that most people in this world are fake and that I just let it all hang out (insert joke here) and it's refreshing and she says I don't even try... it just comes naturally, and when I think about it... I get why she's drawn to that. I don't pander to anything, fear no one, and don't apologize... you either get it or you don't, and many of you unfortunately just don't get it.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Happy people don't write posts like the last 3 pages worth of garbage you're shitting out.

Its obvious you need something to stabilize the emotional ups and downs of your hormone replacement therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.