Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Better watch out @Dom he's trying to words words words you to death because he knows you're right

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You went from being an average poster that deserved some sympathy because of the clowns constantly harassing you, to being an obnoxious imbecile that gives Brando a run for his money.

And let me point out, I knew that's where it was going from the get go, hence the harassment.

From the start its always been about Tranbo Steve making everything on this forum about Tranbo Steve. So my philosophy is "You want the attention? Well now you've got it. In spades"

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Better watch out @Dom he's trying to words words words you to death because he knows you're right

I don't really care when it comes down to it. There will be no legnthy arguments to be had. Just getting it off my chest until I go back to shaking my head and scrolling past his nonsense like I have been for months.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can't give you a list because you're trying to argue something that has fuck all to do with what I said, or was trying to say. TLDR: You're so far up your own ass that you just assumed I was criticizing your beliefs and not just pointing out that people are disliking you because they strongly disagree with them, and your methods of trying to defend them.

You went from being an average poster that deserved some sympathy because of the clowns constantly harassing you, to being an obnoxious imbecile that gives Brando a run for his money. And you will not even hesitate long enough to be self-aware at a level that comes close to recognizing it. You'll just go on thinking it's because you're a tranny.

The majority of your fucking posts now can be summed up as:

In other words, you've completely failed to back up your own claim of:

And people have been shitting all over your actions and beliefs far more than your identity, not that you have the courage to acknowledge it.
...when challenged. I simply asked you "What are my beliefs that are horrible" that deserve people to shit on me? YOU are the stupid motherfucker asserting a claim that you CANNOT back up because your entire argument is bullshit and you're getting called out on it. I also loved that you literally in the first post I quoted admit that as an average poster I was STILL being constantly harassed. You just proved blatant transphobic behavior was taking place but *I* am the one on here with my head up my ass???

You went from being an average poster that deserved some sympathy because of the clowns constantly harassing you
You'll just go on thinking it's because you're a tranny.

Get fucking wrecked Dom you disingenuous piece of shit. Go beat the shit out of some women, k?

P.S. For the record, I don't care that I get shit on, but don't sit on a throne of lies acting like the ONLY reason I DO get shit on is because of my "beliefs" that you can't even list out because I've constantly and consistently shown that people attribute complete and utter horseshit to me... it's fucking weird but half this forum is mentally ill in their own ways anyway. The mere fact that people want this forum as anonymous as possible is very VERY telling.

You speak for all the trannies? Oh, just the “true” ones.
Yep, just the true ones, correct.

Yet, here you are, not blending in, and your own thread is in the special place.
Yep, because an internet forum is real-life. I buy my bread, pump my gas, and interact with people face to face on FoH. Ya got me!!!

Not an atheist either, also not religious.
Two ways this goes; two paths, if you will:

Path 1: Many Christians say they're not religious either. It's kinda semantical, but I understand the notion. If you, 3301, have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, your comment has 0 rebuttal from me and I accept your opinion of calling me Satan valid, brother.

Path 2: If not, go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

I do like the idea of the mentally fucked wearing a button though.
This sounds very un-Christian-like so I'm going to go with Path 2. Go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL look at that... consistently illogical Hodj joins the fray!!!

So, fatboy, how goes the diet?

Dude who claims I make everything about me but makes his own sig about him. What's it like completely lacking self-awareness Hodj?

Dude who claims using lots of words in a post is somehow admitting someone else is right... how does this even make sense? I mean, what is wrong with you?

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You seem to think trying to distract to me is going to help you here but it isn't.

Time for another nearly month hiatus Steve

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
lol, not agnostic either. Perhaps your keen ability to assume is why you can’t accept that you’re a man. You don’t even make a good woman.

F853B629-7FFA-40E3-BF85-5516BFC278B8.gif

And another lol at Internet is not real life. Separation of electronic devices grants you the ability to be anonymous. Yet the forum knows you. Because you choose to reject the anonymity. You don’t want to blend in. You want the world to bow to your jesus backed ego and be celebrated as the most beautiful woman ever. By drunk people. Uninhibited. Looking for a one night stand at a motel. Hey, at least it has a bible, so you can read up god after getting raped in the ass.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yet the forum knows you.

This goes right to the crux of my point this entire 3 plus odd year journey of retardation with Steve here: Your personality will come through no matter what. So no one needs to know your assumed gender on the internet. If you're feminine, we will perceive it and whats actually in your pants is irrelevant.

And if you're faking it for attention, we'll figure that one out as well.

There is no need to know a person's gender identity on the internet. Their personality will reveal it without needing to see pictures of their mutilated cocks and fake tits or whatever.

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
hodj hodj 3301 3301 wait at least a minute before replying so I could add a giant fucking cringe gif, man.

After much consideration I've discovered the only proper respsone to this thread

In other words, you've completely failed to back up your own claim of:

...when challenged. I simply asked you "What are my beliefs that are horrible" that deserve people to shit on me? YOU are the stupid motherfucker asserting a claim that you CANNOT back up because your entire argument is bullshit and you're getting called out on it. I also loved that you literally in the first post I quoted admit that as an average poster I was STILL being constantly harassed. You just proved blatant transphobic behavior was taking place but *I* am the one on here with my head up my ass???

Get fucking wrecked Dom you disingenuous piece of shit. Go beat the shit out of some women, k?

P.S. For the record, I don't care that I get shit on, but don't sit on a throne of lies acting like the ONLY reason I DO get shit on is because of my "beliefs" that you can't even list out because I've constantly and consistently shown that people attribute complete and utter horseshit to me... it's fucking weird but half this forum is mentally ill in their own ways anyway. The mere fact that people want this forum as anonymous as possible is very VERY telling.

Yep, just the true ones, correct.

Yep, because an internet forum is real-life. I buy my bread, pump my gas, and interact with people face to face on FoH. Ya got me!!!

Two ways this goes; two paths, if you will:

Path 1: Many Christians say they're not religious either. It's kinda semantical, but I understand the notion. If you, 3301, have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, your comment has 0 rebuttal from me and I accept your opinion of calling me Satan valid, brother.

Path 2: If not, go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

This sounds very un-Christian-like so I'm going to go with Path 2. Go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
lol, not agnostic either. Perhaps your keen ability to assume is why you can’t accept that you’re a man. You don’t even make a good woman.

View attachment 232517

And another lol at Internet is not real life. Separation of electronic devices grants you the ability to be anonymous. Yet the forum knows you. Because you choose to reject the anonymity. You don’t want to blend in. You want the world to bow to your jesus backed ego and be celebrated as the most beautiful woman ever. By drunk people. Uninhibited. Looking for a one night stand at a motel. Hey, at least it has a bible, so you can read up god after getting raped in the ass.
source.gif

I see this gif is going to get excellent mileage out of it in this thread.

Glad I pegged you correctly. I'd hate to chastise a fellow brother in Christ but your actions gave it away... you're a Godless swine just like 97% of this forum.

You don't know a damn thing about me as evidenced in your post. Feel free to start at page 1 and work your way forward, else keep being utterly and completely wrong about me because you're an NPC at this point... most of you are when it comes to me. :NPC: Even Dom who has been here much longer than you cannot list a SINGLE "belief" that I supposedly hold that I'm abhorred for.

I'm glad you're here though, Numbers. I always love adding more hatertots to my collection that keep me company in my thread!

633.png

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
words words words

no one reads them

no one cares

stop attention whoring and looking for validation about yourself here and elsewhere through others and find it in yourself or you'll never find happiness.

• 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
View attachment 232519

I see this gif is going to get excellent mileage out of it in this thread.

Glad I pegged you correctly. I'd hate to chastise a fellow brother in Christ but your actions gave it away... you're a Godless swine just like 97% of this forum.

You don't know a damn thing about me as evidenced in your post. Feel free to start at page 1 and work your way forward, else keep being utterly and completely wrong about me because you're an NPC at this point... most of you are when it comes to me. :NPC: Even Dom who has been here much longer than you cannot list a SINGLE "belief" that I supposedly hold that I'm abhorred for.

I'm glad you're here though, Numbers. I always love adding more hatertots to my collection that keep me company in my thread!

View attachment 232520

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
How about: Time to stop being a gluttonous mound of flesh so you won't die before you're 45?

You are going to blow your brains out long before Hodj keels over. I'd wager that the numbers on your life clock have turned red and are flashing.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
words words words

no one reads them

no one cares

stop attention whoring and looking for validation about yourself here and elsewhere through others and find it in yourself or you'll never find happiness.
I'm already happy; like... blissfully happy. I come here to balance things out, actually :emoji_hearts:

didn't read and dont care
Uh oh, he's restorting to his safe-space codewords again.

You are going to blow your brains out long before Hodj keels over. I'd wager that the numbers on your life clock have turned red and are flashing.
source.gif

Holy fuck... it's limitless how effective this gif is.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.