Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
But, I've said here before, more and more I don't think anyone truly believes. Or such a small number as to be kind of absurd. I know people make claims, and people participate in religious events, and people are raised to believe things and not question things. But I've never met anyone who lives their life as if they were being judged and their eternity relies on how well they adhere to the tenets of their religion.

I think then maybe you are too biased to see clearly. There are a lot of true believers. I have seen plenty of people suffer and sacrifice for their beliefs and for no other reason. But not being perfect is completely built in to their understanding of Christ ("we're all sinners"). And most sects of Christianity don't rely on works but belief in Christ for the ticket to Heaven -- hence why adhering at all times is hardly the metric to go by. Mediocre adherence but fervent belief is much less work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Paging Dr. Lithose Lithose
Paging Dr. @khorum

Your presence is needed to weigh in on this matter (why I don't know) because Scream here is toeing the line.

I like you so far Screamfeeder... I really don't want to dislike you! Don't give me reasons to; I promise I'm a kind, pure soul if you are too. Let's be fwiends?

Not sure what point Scream is trying to make? Well, you've figured out the point of his argument then.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think then maybe you are too biased to see clearly. There are a lot of true believers. I have seen plenty of people suffer and sacrifice for their beliefs and for no other reason. But not being perfect is completely built in to their understanding of Christ ("we're all sinners"). And most sects of Christianity don't rely on works but belief in Christ for the ticket to Heaven -- hence why adhering at all times is hardly the metric to go by. Mediocre adherence but fervent belief is much less work.
I just have a hard time reconciling that, myself. I worded it badly, I don't claim to know what people actually think or feel.

Maybe it's the min/maxxer poopsocking nerd coming out in me, but consider that you actually beleived in the tenets of christianity, whatever particular sect. At that point, the game changes. How can anything in life be more important than strict adherence to the doctrine? If you're seen The Good Place, it's kind of like that, when they show the guy who figured out the afterlife point system. His life is consumed with gaming this point system, and for a moment they try to talk him out of it, but his argument is pretty damn strong. This is a game for all the chips, no do-overs, every action he takes has the potential to be the action that tips the scales in one direction or another.

But in reality, almost no one lives like there's any stakes. Religion is treated as more of a social club than a set of rules and guidelines. Which is actually cool, god knows we don't want women to start getting stoned in the streets for adultry or whatever other dumb shit is in the bible. None of this matters, it's all made up nonsense anyway that isn't even consistent within it's own parameters. But it is interesting, to me, the dissonance that must exist for a person to actually believe in god and these doctrine and then consciously not adhere to them as if eternal damnation/salvation wasn't actually on the table.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa did you accomplish any goals you set for 2019?
My goals are day by day. I really don't have any long term or large scale goals. Most of what I truly desire in this life I have, and I honestly don't desire much. I wouldn't call myself a minimalist by any means, but I'm just... idk, I'm blessed; truly. How about you?

Hyphenated atheism is for narcissistic intellectual failures and dullards too embarrassed of their stance to lift their hand from the righteous fence upon which agnostics sit. Get bent, faggots.
I love you.

Not sure what point Scream is trying to make? Well, you've figured out the point of his argument then.
Ya, about what I was making out of it too. I assume this is why he's had previous Rickshaw stints... this is just what he -does- huh?

-----------------------

Confession time: I'm so glad Johnny Sack is gone. People would legit think I enjoyed the attention he showered on me and some even believed I made the 2nd Tranny thread (which was a complete failure) to drive Hodj nuts.

No people, fucking NO. He was a lunatic, and annoying as fucking hell. People can pick on me (and do) all they want but no one, and I mean NO ONE was insane enough to do what he did on a literal daily basis. That's not getting under someone's skin... that's not masterful trolling... it's being an obsessive, autistic, no-life OCD cunt and it was disturbing quite frankly.

I wish nothing bad on him as a human soul... but as a pretty sick dude who shit his inner darkness out on me almost by the minute... girl, bye.

Gotta jet... lunch date!

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'd like everyone to take a moment of silence and not post in this thread out of respect for hodj hodj unless we hear from him.

• 2Solidarity

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa I am not one to really set goals. I live a good life and dont have too much to complain about.

I am really glad this year is ending with you being a new friend of mine tho!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
atheist
[ ey-thee-ist ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR atheist ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

Also, the "Thou shall not kill" is a mistranslation...it should actually read "Thou shall not murder" there is a difference
That’s a shit definition. Atheism is a lack of belief, not a presence of disbelief.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I'd like everyone to take a moment of silence and not post in this thread out of respect for hodj hodj unless we hear from him.

But we need Joel Osteen’s best friend to deliver more irrelevant bible quotes aimed at atheists who don’t give a shit.

Hey Manviceversus, what’s your interpretation of the four horsemen?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't even go one hour in silent solidarity for hodj. You guys are true shitlords.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa Vanessa I am not one to really set goals. I live a good life and dont have too much to complain about.

I am really glad this year is ending with you being a new friend of mine tho!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're wrongly convicted of a murder that you earn the death penalty for but are never executed, instead relegated to wasting away your life alone on death row.

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Hey, I didn't wish for your death!

0BA18E2E-E11E-4DA2-A7DD-62CB5C1B3416.jpeg
49C273FE-0CCC-4303-93B9-D65096C480D3.jpeg

Oof.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users
Status