Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You dont get to decide the definition of a word, it is what it is and you need to change your understanding of said word
It is what it is. Lack of belief or faith in supernatural deity/s. Like any other ism, though, it isnt some bullshit you should try to sum up in a pithy one liner. As a philosophy it is about rejecting baseless claims and examining what could constitute basis for such extraordinary claims. As a practice it's all about dunking on theists because they sound like fucking crazy people. Theres no requirement for "disbelief " in order to participate in the grouping or the philosophizing or the dunking.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
All the trans-atheists out there need to learn to accept what words mean. Identifying as a godless intellectual, doesn’t suddenly make stroking your microcock in front of groups of deranged minorities the great intellectual exhibitionism you perceive it to be. Pony up boys and admit that your positive disbelief in godthings makes you as much of a faggot as the dudes who insist atheism is a religion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Correct; trannies can't change their gender.

For example, I was born:

Sex: Male | Gender: Female

Today at 41, I am:

Sex: Male | Gender: Female

Congrats; we agree on something!!! ...and it wasn't difficult to come to that agreement, now was it?

Also, LoL at people thinking I have alts on a forum here; so cute.

Do you think this is a giraffe?

giraffe4.jpg

Is this a zebra?

zebra+pug+1.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The notion that changing the way a living being looks, impacts what it should be defined as is completely ridiculous.

Asking others to respect such a concept is even more insane.

Doing both, while believing in an almighty god that created humans in his image is beyond batshit.

• 1Picard

maskedmelon

So you are saying they aren't a giraffe and zebra, because they don't pass as what they identify as?

Interesting point of view.

No, I’m saying that you are only asking because they don’t pass. If they actually looked like a giraffe and a zebra you wouldn’t think to ask and would just assume they were a giraffe and a zebra until you went in for a kiss and noticed their tongue wasn’t blue.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
No, I’m saying that you are only asking because they don’t pass. If they actually looked like a giraffe and a zebra you wouldn’t think to ask and would just assume they were a giraffe and a zebra until you went in for a kiss and noticed their tongue wasn’t blue.

So you are saying a tranny that doesn't "pass" doesn't have the right to ask to be identified as such?

Have I got bad news for someone.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

maskedmelon

So you are saying a tranny that doesn't "pass" doesn't have the right to ask to be identified as such?

Have I got bad news for someone.

no, I’m not saying that either, but I’m also not not saying that. I’m just saying that if you pass, these questions don’t come up. If you don’t then you got to deal with it until you do. If you just out yourself, well then you should expect people to dig deeper and pick you apart. You don’t have a right to be perceived as anything. People perceive you based on the information you emit voluntarily and otherwise. If you want to be perceived differently, you need to be differently.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
no, I’m not saying that either, but I’m also not not saying that. I’m just saying that if you pass, these questions don’t come up. If you don’t then you got to deal with it until you do. If you just out yourself, well then you should expect people to dig deeper and pick you apart. You don’t have a right to be perceived as anything. People perceive you based on the information you emit voluntarily and otherwise. If you want to be perceived differently, you need to be differently.

You understand you are discriminating people like Vanessa Vanessa based on their looks, right?

I don't expect him to understand that, but you haven't convinced me you are mentally ill.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can try to separate sex and gender all you want
I can separate sex and gender and I have, and the courts, SSA, DMV and other functional high-ranking institutions have as well. Your gender, Dom, is male and your sex is male. My gender is female and my sex is male. Gender just exists as a concept... no one is arguing any different. If there wasn't such a thing as trannies, gender would be meaningless outside of the definition it has been for words and sexual descriptors, I can concede that. But pointing to nature and saying "there's no such thing as gender in the animal kingdom, only sex" works only because there are no trannies in the animal kingdom except humans. Like religionIt's ultimately meaningless except to describe how I "am". ...and how I "am" is immediately and unequivocally recognized if you knew me in person.

Ben Shapiro himself who is probably the STAUNCHEST motherfucker on the planet about separating fact from feeling and calling out the biological realities of transgender people has said that there is a practical, social function to addressing a trans girl who is passable as she. The act of addressing them as she is just the concept of realizing what their gender is... not their sex, but their gender.

but it doesn't change that you're just a man that has created a lie to explain a dysfunction, and decided to behave as something they're not to try to enforce it.
Expound on the last part a bit more Dom. I take umbrage with the "Try to enforce it" part as I don't try to put myself upon anyone or anything. I merely am and people treat me this way and that makes so much more sense in my mind in a comforting way to nullify Gender Dysphoria (I'm talking about RL of course... as far as this forum I outed myself and people will never let it go. I contain it in this thread or when it is already the subject or people bring it up with me and I respond).

Considering yourself female in any way is an insult to women, and you should be ashamed.
Yes because my continued existence as who I am is ripping out women's ovaries and crushing them under the heel of my Ugg boots.

Very rational LoL. If anything, living this way makes me respect women and what they go through on a daily a helluva lot more than any incel could. I have no shame for existing... don't be ridiculous.

I might possibly believe that you truly process things as a woman would if you could not live without a dick, but your cowardice to go all the way with it tells me that you're confused. To me, you're just a transvestite with fake tits.
I assume you meant "could not live with a dick"

You call it cowardice... I call it prudence. Whatever makes you happy; which btw, are you happy Dom? I know I'm happy.

Also, whatever you want to label me as is completely fine. That's how Mario summed me up too. It changes not one facet of my life or how I live it :cool: (You're calling Blaire White a transvestite with fake tits too since she is keeping her cock. Many people would find that thought... well... very amusing).

Got 'em!!
Bitch cheated!

You dont get to decide the definition of a word, it is what it is and you need to change your understanding of said word
You're arguing with wormie. There's no penetrating the force field of ignorance surrounding him.

All the trans-atheists out there need to learn to accept what words mean. Identifying as a godless intellectual, doesn’t suddenly make stroking your microcock in front of groups of deranged minorities the great intellectual exhibitionism you perceive it to be. Pony up boys and admit that your positive disbelief in godthings makes you as much of a faggot as the dudes who insist atheism is a religion.
I love you. Again.

----------------------------------------

Punko is the most facepalmy dude on this forum. Terrible points... always have been.

He's still this:

poof.gif

...and still comes back for more.

I understand your points just fine... you're just a nitwit and you've already been destroyed enough.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I understand your points just fine... you're just a nitwit and you've already been destroyed enough.

And you are an ugly man trying to pose as a woman.

You've managed to alienate over 97% of people that tried to debate anything with you in this thread.

You've been ridiculed time and time again, over the "scientific" research you post, after which you just poof for a bit, only to resume your delusional postings.

Somehow you still think you are "winning".

Based on your posts in this threads, I believe you have a strong case against the medical industry, because if you weren't born retarded, the hormone packages sure made you so.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You really could get disability based on this thread, because if they don't give it to someone as delusional and malfunctioning as you, the system shouldn't even be there.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Please don’t transplain your bougie interpretation of identification. Normal people don’t need to identify, because we fundamentally, ARE. We live as we were created. Buddy Jesus likes me more than you.

maskedmelon

Please don’t transplain your bougie interpretation of identification. Normal people don’t need to identify, because we fundamentally, ARE. We live as we were created. Buddy Jesus likes me more than you.

Only because your easy.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The facepalm is so strong with this dumbfuck.

I AM winning. Because Blaire is winning. Blaire is me and I am Blaire and she is really growing to be one of the most preeminent trannies out there. Why is that? It's her rational ideas about who/what trannies are and her worldview. The only thing I'd sit down with her and disagree with is who created the universe. At her age I wasn't sure either though I was raised the right way.

Every vid that girl puts out I'm like... yup... already thought about that; already agreed with what you're saying before you said it girl. Keep skyrocketing.

She's famous and young and hyper-beautiful. I lack those things. Our ideas are precisely in sync though.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.