Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Trannies can’t change their gender.
Correct; trannies can't change their gender.

For example, I was born:

Sex: Male | Gender: Female

Today at 41, I am:

Congrats; we agree on something!!! ...and it wasn't difficult to come to that agreement, now was it?

Also, LoL at people thinking I have alts on a forum here; so cute.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Correct; trannies can't change their gender.

For example, I was born:

Today at 41, I am:

Congrats; we agree on something!!! ...and it wasn't difficult to come to that agreement, now was it?

Also, LoL at people thinking I have alts on a forum here; so cute.

Male and male. Gender = sex = gender. Not the normal people’s fault you all thought you could change the definition of a word.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Looking like a woman doesn’t mean they are a woman.

no, but it means you will he received and treated as one and otherwise be free to behave as one without making people uncomfortable.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Still not a woman.
I agree 100% This is the 2nd time we've agreed.

See how much common ground we actually have together? It's amazing what shit is like in the real world versus the hyperbole-dome of the interbuttz.

Hey Manviceversus, what’s your interpretation of the four horsemen?
Manviceversus should be my new forum name... I need to slip into a less doxxy type of persona.

My interpretation of the four horsemen is simple: You need a few tabs of LSD to properly understand Revelation and viola! You become Lumie!!!

In all seriousness; The book of Revelation in the Bible is the ultimate puzzle box of God's plan, and mankind's future. I've studied Revelation and it's a wild ride... if you're looking for me to give you an answer you can bite off and chew, I'm sorry I don't have one. It's still a mystery to me too; hence why it is called the book of Revelation. John had a revelation of the future and it's a whopper.

One thing I can be sure of, they aren't going to be 4 literal dudes on 4 literal horses... it's metaphor for war, famine, pestilence, death. When/Where/How/What is the $1,000,000 question.

Not the normal people’s fault you all thought you could change the definition of a word.
You're talking about the concept of gender being introduced into the collective consciousness of the world I think. That is not fundamentally changing a definition of a word. Sex is still sex and it is still applicable definition wise.

That was directed at you, Vanessa
I know. I thumbed it up because I agree with you? What the hell Dom, are you going mad?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You agree that you're suffering from complete lunacy?
I agree that you're putting a strawman out there and punching it.

Find the quote of me saying "I'm a woman"

I don't think I'm a woman or call myself a woman. Never have. I'm a transgender woman. This is reality and those are the differences in that reality. That modifier is extremely important.

• 1Faggotry

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I agree that you're putting a strawman out there and punching it.

Find the quote of me saying "I'm a woman"

I don't think I'm a woman or call myself a woman. Never have. I'm a transgender woman. This is reality and those are the differences in that reality. That modifier is extremely important.

I was referring to you stating your gender as female. You can try to separate sex and gender all you want, but it doesn't change that you're just a man that has created a lie to explain a dysfunction, and decided to behave as something they're not to try to enforce it.

Considering yourself female in any way is an insult to women, and you should be ashamed.

I might possibly believe that you truly process things as a woman would if you could not live without a dick, but your cowardice to go all the way with it tells me that you're confused. To me, you're just a transvestite with fake tits.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
MIn all seriousness; The book of Revelation in the Bible is the ultimate puzzle box of God's plan, and mankind's future. I've studied Revelation and it's a wild ride... if you're looking for me to give you an answer you can bite off and chew, I'm sorry I don't have one. It's still a mystery to me too; hence why it is called the book of Revelation. John had a revelation of the future and it's a whopper.

One thing I can be sure of, they aren't going to be 4 literal dudes on 4 literal horses... it's metaphor for war, famine, pestilence, death. When/Where/How/What is the $1,000,000 question.

You're talking about the concept of gender being introduced into the collective consciousness of the world I think. That is not fundamentally changing a definition of a word. Sex is still sex and it is still applicable definition wise.

Revelation, besides it’s embellishments for story, is about personal individual transformation. The four horsemen represent going through ego. White horse, conquest = desire to control others. Red horse, war = forcing control of others. Black horse, famine = judgement of others (famine meaning lack of compassion). Pale horse, death = combo of previous, leading to the first death. Death of the ego. Second death being actual death and return to being a soul rather than a soul with a body.

Regarding gender. Medicine (besides nut job psychology) and science do not consider gender to be separate from sex, and neither did the definition of gender until recently when idiots made shit up because they want to shoehorn their mentally debilitated existence into an accepted form of living rather than deal with a mental health issue. Invent a new term and stop trying to reverse discriminate the mentally sound population.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Looking like, sounding like, being accepted as a woman is not what it means to be a woman. Plastic surgery is not a fix. Hormones are not a fix. Someone with male dna is a male. Female dna, female. It a man’s dna could be changed to a woman’s, and he had all the same functional organs, reproductive capability, bone structure, comparative strength...you know, like women do, this could be a serious conversation. Until that happens, this is nothing more than socially accepting buttplug wearing furries and granting them protected status because they have feelings.

These people sometimes even end up changing their mind. And that’s the whole issue. It’s a choice and y’all inventors have too much freedom in the first world to have this be such a concern.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.