Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
SHE has asked me about my thoughts on some things. This ama is about her, not me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You mean you're not curious to see a degradation pig eat his own shit?

We live completely different lives, man.
I mean I am in this thread. It's kind of the same thing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
People are nasty Coleslaw; welcome to FoH?

why do you worry so much about and take pride in passability?
Integration amongst society. We want to be able to go to the store, the mall, the workplace etc and not stand out. We don't want to be seen or thought about as "the tranny" in situations. It's called blending in. It makes us feel normal to combat our apparent and obvious (to us) un-normalcy. Ideally, many of us would just want to BE the opposite sex and be cis-gender and that's that but that's not living in reality. The best we can do is uncanny valley ourselves to as near close as possible. This curbs dysphoria and also helps society not be too wigged out by our existence, especially when we go somewhere and just want to piss.

This is reason #1,028 why non-binary trannies are NOT real trannies; they CHOOSE to stand out in society for attention... they want to simply fuck with people's perception of them and WANT to be transgender. The mere fact the real trannies don't want to be trans and just want to be cis-gender should show A) they are the real deal holyfields and B) they have a mental illness to feel the need to be the opposite gender but not *want* to be transgender.

Yes yes, I realize some of you will say "But on here!?! You CHOSE to shove that in our faces!!!"

As a humorous joke I did and here we are years later. The AMA was immediately made and it's now my forum identity. I try to minimize it to nothing OUTSIDE this thread anymore but people want to keep bringing it up out outside this thread. Which, it's their freedom and everything but it annoys me frankly, and it annoys others. Come to this thread to bash me and we can keep hashing out bullshit till we're all blue in the face; that part is fine but really... when I'm just talking about a movie and people want to make jokes about my tranniness... c'mon fellas it's just old and played out and that's not me being a sensitive person over it... it's me saying "it's fucking old", no different than someone telling me when I bring it up outside my thread and it's not already a topic; "it's fucking old".

Just realize that at work and in society and with everything that I do "in real life" I keep my identity within unless it is 100% necessary to be on the table to talk about it to people close to me.

Vanessa Vanessa if you could go back and witness 1 major event in history, what would it be?
I'd love to see Christ in the flesh; that is my one "time-travel" fantasy. Anything else is just pale in comparison to what I'd like to see.

I don't think time travel will EVER be a reality. We can bend space/time so it's theoretically possible to slow down future time in a sense but that's not the same as going "backwards" and I don't think there are alternate dimensions so to speak. I believe God created this reality for a purpose and that's that. We have one life, one soul, one universe, and one chance to live with the Father and Son forever, or reject Them and live in eternal darkness.

-----------------------------------------

Just to add;

What I think would be the most hysterical cosmic joke of all time... the true Divine Comedy of it all is if there really was a Pantheon of Gods all immortal and all fighting for domination just like there are in the world.

i.e. it's not that the Christian God is the ONLY God out there, but ALL the Gods are out there and every believer gets the souls of the God they worshipped.

So every Christian goes with Jesus eternally and is happy and every Islamist goes to Allah and is happy and every Hindi gets to be reincarnated and some live as cows and every Buddhist just lives in Nirvana forever and every atheist just goes completely dark like before they were born and every Nietzscheist gets their eternal Noon of man, and every Jediist goes and hangs out with those freaks at the Mos Eisley Cantina, and every ancient Norseman IS in Valhalla with Odin etc etc etc.

Do I really think that's what happens? No, but it's an entertaining thought :p

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Shouldn't it be obvious why a tranny wants to pass though?

I always just figured you started this thread to get ahead of the problem and exert some measure of control over perceptions. Some amount of attention whoring is necessary to accomplish that goal.

It's not harder to pass on the internet, but it does require a different sort of effort. And it's mostly unproductive to attempt feeding into actively harmful. Better to scratch out a space.

Being accepted for what you are not is unfulfilling. Which is why trannies would like to pass, it possible. I dunno, it sounds backwards but it makes sense. Something has gone odd with self identity, the response is going to look equally odd.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Aye, which is why the unpassables never quite get there... they are stuck being unpassable which means they are simultaneously:

1) feeling dysphoria which never gets adequately cured / suppressed / mitigated.
2) sticking out in society as a tranny which leads to unwanted attention, being treated oddly, getting misgendered in situations etc.

...those are the ones who off themselves. This is why Jerle is Jerle and it's really sad. He said himself that he didn't have the strength to do it. What that meant I'm sure is deal with society whilst being unpassable; it's really fucking difficult. Gotta have massive balls to be a tranny (pun very intended) or be lucky... having a little bit of both is enough too.

So yes, this is why I see an inherent HUGE benefit to start legit trannies on transition as early as possible, (benefit to both the patients and society in general) but I've wisened up to the fact that the kink in that whole process is accurate diagnosis. The solution isn't just taking away the drugs completely tho... it's to get smarter about accurate diagnosis. Which is why I said hundreds of pages ago: MORE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH needed. ...and just don't give out hormones willy-nilly to people, my God, much to less adolescence just getting into puberty. If they're horribly depressed and it's isolated via mental screenings that this is their only type of mental issue causing distress and causing them to not be happy, then those are the people who will need to be given treatment.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How is that different from being fat, ugly, short, big-boned, hawk-nosed etc?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Just to add;

What I think would be the most hysterical cosmic joke of all time... the true Divine Comedy of it all is if there really was a Pantheon of Gods all immortal and all fighting for domination just like there are in the world.

i.e. it's not that the Christian God is the ONLY God out there, but ALL the Gods are out there and every believer gets the souls of the God they worshipped.

So every Christian goes with Jesus eternally and is happy and every Islamist goes to Allah and is happy and every Hindi gets to be reincarnated and some live as cows and every Buddhist just lives in Nirvana forever and every atheist just goes completely dark like before they were born and every Nietzscheist gets their eternal Noon of man, and every Jediist goes and hangs out with those freaks at the Mos Eisley Cantina, and every ancient Norseman IS in Valhalla with Odin etc etc etc.

Do I really think that's what happens? No, but it's an entertaining thought :p

But that is sort of what happens, without all the gods crap. Your beliefs shape your experience after death. If you truly believe you’re gonna see Christ and live in the kingdom of heaven, you will get that. Something will be off though and at some point you will yearn to be free of a limiting belief system. You for example might experience your own version of heaven where people talk down to you about your lack of faith and how it’s important for you to accept Christ, whilst they do absurd things like reject their divinity as determined by their spiritual gender.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nuance is how it's different. Lanx Lanx had mentioned many times about the similarities between transgender dysphoria and body dysmorphia (notice the very subtle difference of spelling too). Unhappiness with a physical imperfection is a different part of the brain I believe than gender dysphoria. As an example, I had a masculine honker. Had I not been a tranny, I would have looked in the mirror and said "This nose is big, but I don't care enough to ever get plastic surgery to fix it". Unhappiness with your entire body based on male/female standards is what actual trannies suffer from.

A lot of people conflate passing with beauty; even some trannies. I've heard perfectly passable but unattractive trannies feel they are unpassable because they seek beauty in conjunction with passability.

Here's a philosophical question: Is not beauty merely the eternal feminine? (the concept of Ewigweibliche) Whereas strength merely the eternal masculine? When you actually study masculine and feminine features of the face, you will see that femininity and beauty go hand in hand, while masculinity and strength go hand in hand. This is why even hetero women can look at other women and see beauty / attractiveness in very feminine and beautiful women although it it not sexual in nature. I don't think straight men can separate seeing beauty in women vs. lust; it is so overlapped and ingrained in the man's libido that it is hard to separate.

I think beauty IS literally what femininity makes and vice versa. It could be why a lot of gay males are "pretty" and why a lot of straight masculine males are "ugly". It's odd but it's how things appear to be.

Vanessa Vanessa are you a city or country girl?
Neither - Suburbs is best to live day to day.

But forced to choose between complete concrete jungle living or complete hickville USA life, I'd go with the city due to accessibility and choices. Both extremes (like a lot of things in life) are not as favorable.

--------------------------------------------

With hodj dead, the troll-leader, I wish some other intellectuals would come in and debate some issues with me if this transgender thing still reeks of dishonesty / ignorance / factlessness. Hodj was the noisemaker; it's pretty clear, and my points still stand as far I'm concerned.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings

its not. rejection of self is no path to happiness. one need not exalt the least savory parts of oneself to be complete. One need only accept and integrate those cracks and knots and blemishes to embrace and actualize one’s being. Embracing only those parts of oneself which one finds most pleasing leads to incomplete personhood. that certainly doesn’t mean one should surrender to their faults or abstain from improving oneself or embrace bad aesthetic though :D

• 1Quality Calories

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa Vanessa do yo enjoy snickerdoodle cookies?

1576017135381.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.