Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The facepalm is so strong with this dumbfuck.

I AM winning. Because Blaire is winning. Blaire is me and I am Blaire and she is really growing to be one of the most preeminent trannies out there. Why is that? It's her rational ideas about who/what trannies are and her worldview. The only thing I'd sit down with her and disagree with is who created the universe. At her age I wasn't sure either though I was raised the right way.

Every vid that girl puts out I'm like... yup... already thought about that; already agreed with what you're saying before you said it girl. Keep skyrocketing.

She's famous and young and hyper-beautiful. I lack those things. Our ideas are precisely in sync though.

Who the fuck is Blaire?

Normal people don't know, and don't want to know.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Who the fuck is Blaire?

Normal people don't know, and don't want to know.

Probably someone born as a man but still won’t ever have a real vagina, periods, give birth, lactate milk for a baby, or truly win at female sports.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Probably someone born as a man but still won’t ever have a real vagina, periods, give birth, lactate milk for a baby, or truly win at female sports.

I now own a dinosaur

70792980b9b34e1af7f25fc80f7d2592.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Calling in sick at work because my dinosaur broke loose.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
All species aboard.

Except trannies, I didn't read about them being allowed.

And on the day of the great flood, God invented eugenics. - Bible for Dummies, KJV edition

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Calling in sick at work because my dinosaur broke loose.

That sounds like a problem.

Big Lizard in my back yard.
Can't afford to feed it anymore.
Big Lizard in my back yard.
Chewing on my neighbors car.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See Punko, LLR tossed up a pic that is so uncanny valley to make a point with and his intent was met and understood and he successfully "got it" because that rustled me more than your dog with a lion mane. LLR's Ferrari pic hits closer to home. More nut punchy.

You're just bad at what you do Punko, that's all I'm saying. LLR is good at what he does. You're just a scrub that's easy to dismantle; like this:

You understand you are discriminating people like Vanessa Vanessa based on their looks, right?

I don't expect him to understand that, but you haven't convinced me you are mentally ill.
I understand; you're calling me an unpassable tranny. Cool.

But then, awhile back you post:
.. but didn't let a "girlfriend" that was moving in know that you are actually a man?
Vanessa Vanessa understand this is one of those things that will be thrown at you over and over, unless you somehow find a reasonable explanation (not going to happen), or you admit this was entirely your own fault.
You said this; these are your own words over the live-in femme. The girl who I was in close contact with and on speaking terms, face-to-face. You know, In Real Life, where you can see me move and exist in motion. She had no idea I was a tranny. You said this would be thrown at me over and over unless I admitted that it was entirely my fault for not telling her I had a cock. Right here in the quote you fucking retard.

So why would I need to admit that it was a bad move on my part to not tell her I was a dude before moving in...

a-few-good-men.jpg

...if I was an unpassable tranny?

UKGSCPQS4VDRZCP5E2RX4LBDKY.jpg

You're literally just a stupid fucking troll who has no actual rhyme or reason; you'll just take any position as long as it's to "hate the tranny". Which, makes YOU the mentally ill person filled with nothing but negativity.

Further, big kudos on attacking a normal person on their looks.
And you are an ugly man trying to pose as a woman.

You just got wrecked a third time Punko. It's pretty gross at this point. TIME TO BUY MORE FROM THE STORE AND MEGANEG ME PUNKO!

Just like most trannies.
SlimSameArgali-size_restricted.gif

^ people who know, know.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
See Punko, LLR tossed up a pic that is so uncanny valley to make a point with and his intent was met and understood and he successfully "got it" because that rustled me more than your dog with a lion mane. LLR's Ferrari pic hits closer to home. More nut punchy.

You're just bad at what you do Punko, that's all I'm saying. LLR is good at what he does. You're just a scrub that's easy to dismantle; like this:

I understand; you're calling me an unpassable tranny. Cool.

But then, awhile back you post:

You said this; these are your own words over the live-in femme. The girl who I was in close contact with and on speaking terms, face-to-face. You know, In Real Life, where you can see me move and exist in motion. She had no idea I was a tranny. You said this would be thrown at me over and over unless I admitted that it was entirely my fault for not telling her I had a cock. Right here in the quote you fucking retard.

So why would I need to admit that it was a bad move on my part to not tell her I was a dude before moving in...

View attachment 236362

...if I was an unpassable tranny?

View attachment 236363

You're literally just a stupid fucking troll who has no actual rhyme or reason; you'll just take any position as long as it's to "hate the tranny". Which, makes YOU the mentally ill person filled with nothing but negativity.

You just got wrecked a third time Punko. It's pretty gross at this point. TIME TO BUY MORE FROM THE STORE AND MEGANEG ME PUNKO!

View attachment 236331

^ people who know, know.

E89B1079-528D-4188-B785-C2C94AE8A57F.gif
9259E0DA-B4C1-4578-B883-D46E82FA1F39.gif
DAD56883-80C7-4E8D-B3C5-94EC60E8A349.gif
C1532780-310D-47BC-A264-6B474928FB51.gif
5D21BEFE-C18C-4206-857E-3BB0DED80DCF.gif
1B4479A3-C68E-4467-AA53-7F6225F10ADC.gif
0176D9B7-F5E4-4FEC-AE31-EA13EBE17401.gif
17A949BB-8724-40A2-9661-D7DB842A4CEC.gif
2C37BB1D-E256-4553-B679-8AF23C3191F4.gif
5C613633-4EF9-4D56-882A-9F054247EC08.gif