Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
See Punko, LLR tossed up a pic that is so uncanny valley to make a point with and his intent was met and understood and he successfully "got it" because that rustled me more than your dog with a lion mane. LLR's Ferrari pic hits closer to home. More nut punchy.

You're just bad at what you do Punko, that's all I'm saying. LLR is good at what he does. You're just a scrub that's easy to dismantle; like this:

I understand; you're calling me an unpassable tranny. Cool.

But then, awhile back you post:

You said this; these are your own words over the live-in femme. The girl who I was in close contact with and on speaking terms, face-to-face. You know, In Real Life, where you can see me move and exist in motion. She had no idea I was a tranny. You said this would be thrown at me over and over unless I admitted that it was entirely my fault for not telling her I had a cock. Right here in the quote you fucking retard.

So why would I need to admit that it was a bad move on my part to not tell her I was a dude before moving in...

View attachment 236362

...if I was an unpassable tranny?

View attachment 236363

You're literally just a stupid fucking troll who has no actual rhyme or reason; you'll just take any position as long as it's to "hate the tranny". Which, makes YOU the mentally ill person filled with nothing but negativity.

You just got wrecked a third time Punko. It's pretty gross at this point. TIME TO BUY MORE FROM THE STORE AND MEGANEG ME PUNKO!

View attachment 236331

^ people who know, know.

didn't read

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Easter and Christmas both involves balls & eggs, so its both of those.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa what is your favorite time of the year? (Season)
Fall until New Years. Air is crisp, leaves are beautiful, lots of great holidays, and I like the fashion of fall/winter clothes better. Even the night sky is prettier than summer night skies... Orion is a majestic constellation to behold.

After New Years, it tends to get very snowy and icy generally around here, then spring brings beauty of the green and the complete feeling of newness but summer is just always bleh... I love seeing skin on people but that's the only good thing about summer is seeing all the gorgeous tanned legs about! Being hot and sticky and sweaty and burning my hands on my steering wheel and dash and all the bugs that come around during the summer is just a pita.

But yeah... Definitely love the end of the year months (like now)!

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
hqdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Heard Vanessa's man voice today. It was scary. Sounded like a 50 year old chain smoking dock worker from 1940's Birmingham england

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Heard Vanessa's man voice today. It was scary. Sounded like a 50 year old chain smoking dock worker from 1940's Birmingham england
What's really scary is that you had no voice at all because you were too much of a pussy to say anything.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What's really scary is that you had no voice at all because you were too much of a pussy to say anything.
Huh. Seriously ? I was refuting your talking points and you just pussed out ignoring me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Really upside down world today when I saw those words bro. One love. /Brohug

I've never really been against you. I think you get a bit overboard on a meme level. But I do think your time away has paid dividends for everyone once you returned.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Trannies united: why do you worry so much about and take pride in passability? So much that it is reduced to a dichotomy in particular. If so, why not start out by dating the blind, deaf and limbless? Pass there, doable, then you're, apparently, passable to everyone, and can brag about it to the rest of us, applying said standard universally. I once dated porky-mcfatty-fat-fat successfully, ergo Gal Gadot will want my hairy beefcake chassis. I once had a woman not express I was a vagina-imposter, ergo Chris Pine can't tell the difference either.

iannis

Musty Nester
Let me check my bookmarks...

He's canadian. He made shi t poutine. Lol.

I've blocked out the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.