Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa do yo enjoy snickerdoodle cookies?
I enjoy almost all cookies with the only exceptions (that I've indulged in... I'm sure there are some literal peacock-shit cookies somewhere in India that are considered delicacies) being any cookies with nuts in them... not the biggest fan of nuts in general (honey-roasted peanuts being the best and raw almonds being the worst). They taste like literal earth and their texture is hard/fleshy, just odd. I'd eat even almonds when highly flavored though but again... far far from what I'd choose to eat.

But yes, I enjoy snickerdoodles. My favorite cookies are White Chocolate Raspberry cookies:

White-Chocolate-Raspberry-Cookies-2.jpg

...heavenly.

You're trying just as hard as he is trying, y'know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I enjoy almost all cookies with the only exceptions (that I've indulged in... I'm sure there are some literal peacock-shit cookies somewhere in India that are considered delicacies) being any cookies with nuts in them... not the biggest fan of nuts in general (honey-roasted peanuts being the best and raw almonds being the worst). They taste like literal earth and their texture is hard/fleshy, just odd. I'd eat even almonds when highly flavored though but again... far far from what I'd choose to eat.

But yes, I enjoy snickerdoodles. My favorite cookies are White Chocolate Raspberry cookies:

View attachment 237098

...heavenly.

You're trying just as hard as he is trying, y'know.

What exactly am I trying? I feel like pointing out a repugnant faggot. It's not exactly difficult.

He/it has more problems than you do, undoubtedly.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Coleslaw is kinda nasty though now that I think about it. I’ve never liked it myself :/

maybe that is it...

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Why am I repugnant? Because I enjoy coleslaw?

I was going to provide a more detailed explanation but just review your post history. You can probably start with when you exclaimed that Vanessa was your friend with 10 exclamation marks.

Faggot.

DickTrickle

Replying to their every post and being an asshole like Hodj would do me is what you're "trying". Look I think it's funny and I honestly do like you Dick but you reply to his every post and it's odd.

Aye, you've made your point. It's a bit much now.

See, now it becomes irritating. Before maybe it was a little perplexing or funny but when you take it to the extreme people are annoyed. You get under their skin, especially when they don't just ignore it. That was always Hodj's goal and it worked.

But really it boils down to the fact that every time I see a coleslaw post I want to throw up in my mouth so I feel it's only appropriate to return the excrement.

I'd tell him to take his tranny chasing to pms but we all know you'd never respond to him there.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See, now it becomes irritating. Before maybe it was a little perplexing or funny but when you take it to the extreme people are annoyed. You get under their skin, especially when they don't just ignore it. That was always Hodj's goal and it worked.
Eh, and to each their own I guess is the takeaway from this but I just can't fundamentally relate to someone whose chief goal is to irritate, get under someone's skin and essentially be a chinese water torture device to someone... anyone. It's absurd and evil... which is why I called Johnny Sack evil and I remember you called THAT absurd. We're just fundamentally different Dick... I only troll the trolls. Even people I can't stand like Foler, it's just not cogent to go out of my way to respond to every...single... thing the idiot does to annoy him. I find just highlighting his stupidity a means to an end. This is what separates trolls like Hodj/Foler and me. They have to lie about shit to troll me; I just tell them the truth.

I'd tell him to take his tranny chasing to pms but we all know you'd never respond to him there.
Haha yup. I like open discourse; the good the bad and the ugly. I've replied to *some* people in PMs but not many.

I'm kinda obsessed with the search for truth in life is all. God and my relationship with Him is the one thing that goes outside that realm of "what I believe, I believe due to evidence" because I understand that atheists coming to me demanding proof of my Lord will see my hands empty when challenging me on those beliefs insofar as what is needed to be empirically verifiable proof of His existence. Faith is a beautiful thing, as is Love.

^ The Queen owns all the fakes. Let this be a lesson --> If you're not a legit tranny and you're doing it for shitty reasons, to be woke, to be a predator, for attention, whatever the fuck the reason, people WILL know the difference and there will be ramifications.

Blaire White for Department of the Transury!

DickTrickle

If coleslaw stopped asking you faggy questions, I would stop harassing him. I guarantee if you weren't a female presenting trans he wouldn't give a shit about talking to you. I mean, sure, it's an ama, but it was supposed to be one about questions tangential to you being trans. Not some sad attempt at finding a "friend".

As is, I am hoping the social pressure of endless vitriol will shut him up. I'm sure neither will happen.

And then I tuned out of the rest of your post because wtf.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
If coleslaw stopped asking you faggy questions, I would stop harassing him. I guarantee if you weren't a female presenting trans he wouldn't give a shit about talking to you. I mean, sure, it's an ama, but it was supposed to be one about questions tangential to you being trans. Not some sad attempt at finding a "friend".

As is, I am hoping the social pressure of endless vitriol will shut him up. I'm sure neither will happen.

And then I tuned out of the rest of your post because wtf.

Afraid not friend. I've grown up on online games (not an incel, just a nice guy). I've been called plenty of worse things than "fag" during my hardcore TBC raid days in WoW.

Vanessa Vanessa have you ever been able to see the big dipper? Try as I might, I always have issues trying to make it out. I know my eyesight is pretty bad, even with glasses.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When y’all mentally ill trannycases stop posting the dumbest shit people will stop calling you out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.