Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif
I don't get it lol! 😍🙉👧

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm the new forum tranny. Does anyone have any questions for me? @Coleslaw ? 😍😊😘🍏🍎

OMG! I am so excited there's another tranny to ask inane questions to!

Do you like thumbs?

What's the highest number of skips achieved when skipping a stone?

How big a black dildo do you use to dilate your front hole?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So a combination of god of the gaps and the watchmaker argument has you convinced, okay.
A belief in something as profound as the creator isn't just boiled down to a couple of concepts such as that but a lifetime of questioning, debating, rationalizing etc. It's like trying to sum up a marriage in a few words... there's so much in it that transcends mere labels / words and such.

Totally unrelated: do you own a lot of tv-shop products?
No clue what you're talking about BUT I think the answer is no if I have to ask what that means LoL Going by numbers followup post, do you mean infomercial gadgets? If so... I own none of them. Never once bought shit from an infomercial. I'd get a My Pillow though to support Mike Lindell though.. he's actually an amazing dude with an amazing story.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Oxiclean actually works super well. Other than that I haven’t used any infomercial products either.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
A belief in something as profound as the creator isn't just boiled down to a couple of concepts such as that but a lifetime of questioning, debating, rationalizing etc. It's like trying to sum up a marriage in a few words... there's so much in it that transcends mere labels / words and such.

No clue what you're talking about BUT I think the answer is no if I have to ask what that means LoL Going by numbers followup post, do you mean infomercial gadgets? If so... I own none of them. Never once bought shit from an infomercial. I'd get a My Pillow though to support Mike Lindell though.. he's actually an amazing dude with an amazing story.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Sure your answer does boil down to the god of the gaps and the watchmaker. Not knowing and not understanding creation, as well as seen wonders and attributing it divinity where simply evolution is. Bias in disregarding non-wonders, horrors, unfairness etc etc. Time spent is not a reliable indicator of the validity of the conclusion. If you asked an intelligent question in the first getgo, you'd be done fast. I'm assuming you're not married, making a false equivalence argument. Keep asking questions, Vanessa Vanessa .

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
OMG! I am so excited there's another tranny to ask inane questions to!

Do you like thumbs?

What's the highest number of skips achieved when skipping a stone?

How big a black dildo do you use to dilate your front hole?
OMG thanks for the question, Dick. Listen babe, gonna hit the hay (lol!) for tonight but totes got you in the morning with those answers hun.

Mmwah 💋

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Sure your answer does boil down to the god of the gaps and the watchmaker. Not knowing and not understanding creation, as well as seen wonders and attributing it divinity where simply evolution is. Bias in disregarding non-wonders, horrors, unfairness etc etc. Time spent is not a reliable indicator of the validity of the conclusion. If you asked an intelligent question in the first getgo, you'd be done fast. I'm assuming you're not married, making a false equivalence argument. Keep asking questions, Vanessa Vanessa .

Damn, telling the the tranny to ask questions in its own AMA. Now that’s a transversal.

• 2Worf

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I still don’t understand why so many people base their faith in God on the miracle of existence. Attributed to omnipotence, nothing is miraculous. As a random accident, existence is beyond marvel.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
George Carlin said it best

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

They're fuckin retarded

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Of course I'm not married! Women are smart enough to avoid me :p Men... not smart enough!

But I don't need to be married to understand what a marriage is. Just like a married couple who has shared their most private thoughts, their fears, their hopes and the pleasures and ecstasy of mutual love and dissolvement of their egos to be comfortably naked as partners through and through this journey of life, the many moments of what a marriage *is* over the course of many years cannot be boiled down to a 2 sentence explanation.

That's what divining the nature of God is like. It's simultaneously as simple as 1+1=2 and as complex as trying to comprehend a being that isn't just eternal, but ... has always been.

I'm sorry folks but that's my earnest answer to the question "Why Belief in God?" Other Christians I have talked to "get it" and atheists/agnostics I have talked to just seem to look at the fundamental nature of God completely wrong. Like I'm not trying to throw shade out now or play some holier-than-thou game.. I'm being as humble and honest as I can be about the topic. Your best and brightest Hitchens / Harris / Dawkins etc all reveal themselves by their words that they too fundamentally don't understand God at all, and of course the irony is choking to me because they are indeed VERY intelligent people that I respect. Hence, Romans 1:22

• 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa how about that you vile piece of worthless shit.
Cool story bro... now do you want to debate me with McFly moderating it in Discord so you can get hit with a clue-by-four on this topic or are you simply content being a strawmanning dullard that thrives on being a complete shit-puddle because all you have is inner negativity and hate oozing out of your pores?

It'd be embarrassing if your ignorance about me was... y'know... brought to light. A real shame indeed.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Of course I'm not married! Women are smart enough to avoid me :p Men... not smart enough!

But I don't need to be married to understand what a marriage is. Just like a married couple who has shared their most private thoughts, their fears, their hopes and the pleasures and ecstasy of mutual love and dissolvement of their egos to be comfortably naked as partners through and through this journey of life, the many moments of what a marriage *is* over the course of many years cannot be boiled down to a 2 sentence explanation.

That's what divining the nature of God is like. It's simultaneously as simple as 1+1=2 and as complex as trying to comprehend a being that isn't just eternal, but ... has always been.

I'm sorry folks but that's my earnest answer to the question "Why Belief in God?" Other Christians I have talked to "get it" and atheists/agnostics I have talked to just seem to look at the fundamental nature of God completely wrong. Like I'm not trying to throw shade out now or play some holier-than-thou game.. I'm being as humble and honest as I can be about the topic. Your best and brightest Hitchens / Harris / Dawkins etc all reveal themselves by their words that they too fundamentally don't understand God at all, and of course the irony is choking to me because they are indeed VERY intelligent people that I respect. Hence, Romans 1:22
Sure it can: Close coexistance for mutual benefits and security of the offspring, if any. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

I don't think marriage is anything like attributing divinity to nature, or asserting the existance of a creator, nor is it an argument from ignorance. It's not mathematical defined constants either, nor is the result a given. Your analogy really, really sucks. So does your lack of continued questioning once you've arrived at an explanation that suits you. It seems to me you choose to wear glases that restricts you to a romantic description of a marriage. I'm not sure it needs to be poetic and onesided to fit.

What sort of person do you want to marry anyway, if that's a goal of yours?

I wonder how you can dismiss, say, Matt Dillahunty, as to an understanding of a god, here the christian one. Maybe you're not very informed as to what it means to be an atheist or sceptic. I don't think you've very humble at all, often mocking atheists in here for not understanding your particular god. Which to an atheist seems to be the very height of hubris. Some have studied your god in great detail, much more than most ever do, and have found the god and belief lacking, rejecting it. It's odd how that translates to lack of understanding to a believer. It very obviously is the opposite coupled with questioning, arriving at a different conclusion. Not lack of understanding.

Speaking of understanding and poor analogies. A monkey doesn't draw profound knowledge of life for being put in a library for it's lifespan, it doesn't suddenly become a philosopher. Time or personal experience are not the single most important factors. Application of cognition - the neurons we have, how they're wired and insulated and the information we're exposed to and store there, are, I think. Acknowledging this in ourselves is a good thing - we're only this smart, this capable, susceptible to misconceptions, groupthink, decievable and not very keen on asking questions that challenges our beliefs or values.

I understand you draw meaning from quotes from the big book of multiple choice. I believe we've been over this before, Timothy 2:12 comes to mind.

• 1Quality Calories

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh nevermind... damn Booze, I'm sorry I think I confused you with someone who would actually have the balls to have a rational, articulate debate about this topic via Discord and not just some retarded drunk troll pussy sputtering off like they had a modicum of knowledge about what it's like being transgendered.

My mistake :x

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh nevermind... damn Booze, I'm sorry I think I confused you with someone who would actually have the balls to have a rational, articulate debate about this topic via Discord and not just some retarded drunk troll pussy sputtering off like they had a modicum of knowledge about what it's like being mentally ill.

My mistake :x

iu

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Cool story bro... now do you want to debate me with McFly moderating it in Discord so you can get hit with a clue-by-four on this topic or are you simply content being a strawmanning dullard that thrives on being a complete shit-puddle because all you have is inner negativity and hate oozing out of your pores?

It'd be embarrassing if your ignorance about me was... y'know... brought to light. A real shame indeed.

Why are you so hung up on discussing this shit in Discord? If anything, I'd think the written word would allow for better dialogue assuming both actors were in good faith.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.