Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Can't wait until this shit is officially made illegal and the people fucking up children brought to court and losing their custody.

You and me both bud. The sick fucks who want to pump kids full of hormones and destroy their lives and then lie about it are some of the more worthless scum on the planet and if hell was real they would rot there for eternity.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why are you so hung up on discussing this shit in Discord? If anything, I'd think the written word would allow for better dialogue assuming both actors were in good faith.

giphy.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The American College of Pediatricians is not really a big organization. It's more of an advocacy group, FWIW.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
The American College of Pediatricians is not really a big organization. It's more of an advocacy group, FWIW.

Yeah, it's a brick in the wall. Not the entire wall.

Jesuit doctors contribute to the discussion of bioethics and they've had some influence through reasoned arguments in professional journals. You've just got to make a convincing reasoned argument and then change opinions... one at a time. Eventually the consensus shifts.

And I really don't think there's a consensus FOR pre pubescent hormones. There's just not a strong one against either and advocacy is largely pro.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know why there isn't. It's literally unsupervised human experimentation...

but it's also a disease of the rich and the doctors are either idealogues or unscrupulous.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Yeah, genital mutilation of women in third world countries is horrible but life changing hormone treatment is completely kosher with today's standards of diagnosis.

giphy.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why are you so hung up on discussing this shit in Discord? If anything, I'd think the written word would allow for better dialogue assuming both actors were in good faith.
Welcome to page 110-220 (estimating)... this has already been discussed completely and fully by the written word and dumbfucks like Boozecube and Punko obsessively bring this up just to

A) lie about my position
B) troll me

I'm less hung up about it versus shining a spotlight on the entire narrative that these clowns are pushing.

Cockroaches flee from the light and hide in dark corners.

Capiche?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Welcome to page 110-220 (estimating)... this has already been discussed completely and fully by the written word and dumbfucks like Boozecube and Punko obsessively bring this up just to

A) lie about my position
B) troll me

I'm less hung up about it versus shining a spotlight on the entire narrative that these clowns are pushing.

Capiche?

Yeah dozens of people just hallucinated pages and pages of you wanting to abuse children and destroy lives by pumping kids full of hormones you sick sadistic fuck. You can ask anyone who has posted in this thread, just because you are fucking bonkers and deny reality doesn't mean anyone else here buys your bullshit.

The sooner you become statistic #4,323,234 the better the board will be, the better the world will be.

P.S. Trannies don't go the heaven.

• 1Solidarity

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
George Carlin said it best

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

They're fuckin retarded

I was somewhat horrified when this same thought originally crosses my mind. I don’t think it is so simple to apply to the question of good though or religious belief in general. There are very smart people who believe all sorts of stupid stuff. Its more an issue of a lack of curiosity or doubt, a failure to question. Truth is shy, but accommodating; ready to reveal herself to those who ask, but only to those who ask. Continue asking if you long for her.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dear Tranny Foler

(Long time reader. First time writer)

What is your opinion of trannies that can't pass, yet think they look good. Are they really just sad individuals we must take pity on, or should we shame them for subjecting the rest of us with their delusions? Would they not be received better if they had an ounce of humility?

PS: Lunis Lunis would probably pay you for nudes

iannis

Musty Nester
I treat them about the same as fat girls that wear skintight tube tops or yoga pants.

I mentally photoshop them out of the FOV.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Can't wait until this shit is officially made illegal and the people fucking up children brought to court and losing their custody.
Doubtful that will happen in our lifetimes. At least in American society, people still largely treat children as possessions rather than as entities in their own right and ignore science whenever convenient. We've known for decades that hitting kids is harmful, but people do it, even take pride in it. Or the anti-vaxxer bs. Or just people who feed their kids weird ass politics, ie homeschooling christians, westboro baptist types, muslim extremists, nazis, etc. You'll often hear something along the lines of "what people decide to do with their own kids is their business". The good of the child largely takes a back seat to the imposition of the parent's will. I don't think this situation will be any different.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The sooner you become statistic #4,323,234 the better the board will be, the better the world will be.

P.S. Trannies don't go the heaven.

Stop being a pussy and just say "kill yourself".

You and a few others always allude to this shit but never actually fully commit to it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings

You and a few others always allude to this shit but never actually fully commit to it.

Agreed. it‘s a fucked up reaction of minds frustrated not only with others, but also with their own impotency to effect change. some things cannot be changed, accept those and move on. you will be happier for it. wishing those things dead or gone only serves to frustrate yourself more. if you like being an angry small-dicked dude, by all means, encourage others whom you dislike to kill themselves.

• 2Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

Agreed. it‘s a fucked up reaction of minds frustrated not only with others, but also with their own impotency to effect change. some things cannot be changed, accept those and move on. you will be happier for it. wishing those things dead or gone only serves to frustrate yourself more. if you like being an angry small-dicked dude, by all means, encourage others whom you dislike to kill themselves.
faggots.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

A) lie about my position
B) troll me

Capiche?

Then a discord conversation will make no difference. Hearing them talk versus reading what they write isn't going to make any kind of difference.

I can only imagine you think you'll get some kind of "gotcha" mistake when there's less time to react. That's not shedding light on any kind of truth.

DickTrickle

Telling someone to go kill themselves is an infraction that will result in a rickshaw in short order (board rules). These people would gladly go tell others to kill themselves but they'd rather not be stuck in the rickshaw permanently so they skirt around the issue indirectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.