Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Then a discord conversation will make no difference. Hearing them talk versus reading what they write isn't going to make any kind of difference.

I can only imagine you think you'll get some kind of "gotcha" mistake when there's less time to react. That's not shedding light on any kind of truth.

gotta agree with our dear Dick here. I much prefer this medium of communication over direct chat or verbal exchanges because I think deeply and slowly and dont always have thoughts about things said until those things have had ample time to ferment in a forgotten corner of my mind.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like having conversations with people, it isn't a contest, it's fine. But the conversation has to be worth the lift.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Doubtful that will happen in our lifetimes. At least in American society, people still largely treat children as possessions rather than as entities in their own right and ignore science whenever convenient. We've known for decades that hitting kids is harmful, but people do it, even take pride in it. Or the anti-vaxxer bs. Or just people who feed their kids weird ass politics, ie homeschooling christians, westboro baptist types, muslim extremists, nazis, etc. You'll often hear something along the lines of "what people decide to do with their own kids is their business". The good of the child largely takes a back seat to the imposition of the parent's will. I don't think this situation will be any different.

Maybe that is the case in the US, it isn't in Belgium.

Some vaccinations are a legal obligation, people have been jailed (albeit only 16 days for each of the parents) for not allowing their kids to benefit from them.

Australia has laws in place that ensure that parents who don't get their kids vaccinated, don't get childsupport.

Unsure why the US is so overly tolerant to child abuse. I don't care as much about homeschooling, because brainwashed kids can be recovered.

Children that have their bodies fucked up, either through the trans thing or by not being vaccinated, can't be recovered to the same extent.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to page 110-220 (estimating)... this has already been discussed completely and fully by the written word and dumbfucks like Boozecube and Punko obsessively bring this up just to

A) lie about my position
B) troll me

I'm less hung up about it versus shining a spotlight on the entire narrative that these clowns are pushing.

Cockroaches flee from the light and hide in dark corners.

Capiche?

110 pages, 10+ different posters, you've called everyone besides maskedmelon and some other tranny chaser retarded, toxic, and/or stupid

it most be everyone else

you should be institutionalized, you are obviously delusional

• 1Picard

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Telling someone to go kill themselves is an infraction that will result in a rickshaw in short order (board rules). These people would gladly go tell others to kill themselves but they'd rather not be stuck in the rickshaw permanently so they skirt around the issue indirectly.

My little brother when he was a kid used to say he was going to kill himself with eggs. I think it was from someone telling him if you eat too many eggs you’d het high cholesterol and die from a heart attack.

Would I get sent to the bad place if I told someone to kill themself with eggs? Or can I say if I were you I’d kill myself with eggs? Need a ruling from the lord of the flies council.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dear Tranny Foler

(Long time reader. First time writer)

What is your opinion of trannies that can't pass, yet think they look good. Are they really just sad individuals we must take pity on, or should we shame them for subjecting the rest of us with their delusions? Would they not be received better if they had an ounce of humility?

PS: @Lunis would probably pay you for nudes
Hey Dom!! Everyone is valid! You have to love and accept yourself and others! Just because people may not look like what your opinion of a gender should be does not mean they aren't! Remember a smile and words of kindness cost you nothing!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Men can have periods, women can have penises, love is love, between any creature on Earth. Once we learn to love one another and break free of white male privilege then all will prosper.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hey Dom!! Everyone is valid! You have to love and accept yourself and others! Just because people may not look like what your opinion of a gender should be does not mean they aren't! Remember a smile and words of kindness cost you nothing!

Dear Faggot Foler

I was starting to like you. That has changed.

PS: :emoji_fork_knife_plate:💩🌈:emoji_coffin:

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
It is possible to recognize the invalidity of certain beliefs while remaining civil and promoting love. In fact sometimes love demands that we hurt those we care about to extricate them from the ruinous haze of malignant thought. Love and truth are not at odds my friends.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Notice how everytime Steve gets called out the faggot disappears for a few days then comes back and posts some 30 paragraph reply that everyone ignores, then declares itself the winner and goes back to lying about shit.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It is possible to recognize the invalidity of certain beliefs while remaining civil and promoting love. In fact sometimes love demands that we hurt those we care about to extricate them from the ruinous haze of malignant thought. Love and truth are not at odds my friends.

Believing in something that can’t be proven to exist is one thing (god). Believing in something that conflicts with the facts of reality should not be condoned or encouraged (being a male but feeling female).

As for it not mattering if they are passable, sure, on a non personal level it doesn’t matter. But that makes for human interaction to be on the level of NPCs. And that’s not what is going on now anyway. SJW culture demands normal people not only accept this bizarre bullshit, but capitulate to changes in definitions and ways of speaking absurd terminology.

You want to be different? Fine. You want to not be made fun of for it?

Nah.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.