Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I miss @hodj posting in here. Only he had the stamina / mountain of cocaine to follow up. Most of us just throw a grenade and run.
I don't miss a guy who's entire modus operandi was to troll the forum. It wasn't just me as an individual (though I was his favorite person to troll).

He was funny but his humor was outshined by what ultimately did him in: He hodj'd his own thread 6 feet deep.

Who do you expect to believe that? Christians aren't supposed to lie.
I don't care who actually believes me, and I don't lie. The fact I know that admins can read user's PMs and know full well they could post I'm full of shit about making that claim should tell you something, you clueless gimp.

Who the fuck are you even to judge "faux" trannies?
I'm Vanessa; y'know, the intellectual, rational tranny with her own thread that has >6,000 replies and >226,000 views where I shit on nobody retards like you almost daily.

I still wish we had a reasonable tranny to have discussions with around here. Would be interesting, there are aspects of it I find fascinating and just have no understanding of. But you get what you get.
LoL yes, because it's me that makes this place (FoH) so negative, misanthropic, and virulent.

I'm 50% split here chaos because half of me thinks you don't give one iota to learning about these "aspects of transgenderism you find fascinating" and the other half thinks you ARE serious, but you're just too in line with this idea that I'm NOT reasonable therefore you automatically assume any question you'd ask would be disingenuous drivel and not worth your time due to my tendency to lash out at the people who come to shit on me.

Here's the deal. I'm going to lean on the line that "there are aspects of it I find fascinating" and trust that that is your honest sentiment. I'm going to tabula rasa everything between you and I. Straight truth, 100% sincerity; I would be happy to have a dialogue regarding anything that's on your mind and you WILL get a reasonable discussion. It's much easier since hodj and foler are both gone... their entire game was to troll post in an effort to create chaos (pun intended and amusingly ironic!!) to PREVENT reasonable dialogue. So yeah, tabula rasa mein freund; ask away.

"Reasonable tranny" is an oxymoron.
I study research on this topic. What do you do? Oh yes, I remember now... you post lulzy emoji strings.

Nessa is about the most reasonable tranny you're going to find.
It's not just me popping in because of attention or narcissism and being like "You guys will never have a better tranny" to pad my ego here, it's just the flat out truth, and you have a shitload of unsharp dullards here who just don't get it iannis iannis

Yes, I call Gender Dysphoria what it is: a mental illness
Yes, I think xer xhim pronouns (and any of their cousins) are ridiculous
Yes, I think there are only 2 sexes male and female
Yes, I think drag story-time is retarded and unnecessary
Yes, I think trans athletes competing with biological females is ridiculous
Yes, I think children should wait until adulthood to transition medically or they need better ways to accurately diagnose children's GD
Yes, I think trans should stay out of the military
Yes, I think legislation should never be passed to punish people for being "misgendered"

A "problem" with the regulars who come in here though... I think they want me to be "that tranny" they have in their heads so they can punch the strawman for their own pleasure. Sorry idiots. Your GG/SJW tranny that you want to sperg out on is in the other castle.

I didn't see a hot friend.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Saw this in the F,S,R but knew it belonged here.

1580312492818-png.246340

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm 50% split here chaos because half of me thinks you don't give one iota to learning about these "aspects of transgenderism you find fascinating" and the other half thinks you ARE serious, but you're just too in line with this idea that I'm NOT reasonable therefore you automatically assume any question you'd ask would be disingenuous drivel and not worth your time due to my tendency to lash out at the people who come to shit on me.

Here's the deal. I'm going to lean on the line that "there are aspects of it I find fascinating" and trust that that is your honest sentiment. I'm going to tabula rasa everything between you and I. Straight truth, 100% sincerity; I would be happy to have a dialogue regarding anything that's on your mind and you WILL get a reasonable discussion. It's much easier since hodj and foler are both gone... their entire game was to troll post in an effort to create chaos (pun intended and amusingly ironic!!) to PREVENT reasonable dialogue. So yeah, tabula rasa mein freund; ask away.

Why would I not mean it? I wrote it. I don't know who you're confusing me with here, I used to discuss things in this thread at length, with you and others. But the kid debate made me salty as fuck and less likely to want to have that conversation with you, specifically holding a position for months, quite publicly, only to backtrack on it later. Which whatever, many paths to the right answer and at least you got there, still though quite frustrating for those engaged. Quite interesting topics though, trans issues and surrounding issues, it would be great to be able to ahve a dialogue about that with a trans person, no other way to really get that perspective.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why would I not mean it? I wrote it. I don't know who you're confusing me with here, I used to discuss things in this thread at length, with you and others. But the kid debate made me salty as fuck and less likely to want to have that conversation with you, specifically holding a position for months, quite publicly, only to backtrack on it later. Which whatever, many paths to the right answer and at least you got there, still though quite frustrating for those engaged. Quite interesting topics though, trans issues and surrounding issues, it would be great to be able to ahve a dialogue about that with a trans person, no other way to really get that perspective.

The annoying part is her later denial of a lot of her initial views as she presented them at the time. Most people still don't want to have a good faith argument, sure, but I'm sure plenty of people checked out before she revised her opinions.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The annoying part is her later denial of a lot of her initial views as she presented them at the time. Most people still don't want to have a good faith argument, sure, but I'm sure plenty of people checked out before she revised her opinions.

He still thinks “true” tranny kids should take hormones. Also thinks GD is a mental illness.

What do? 🙉

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well she just said up there that she believes children should wait until adulthood to transition, so I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He still thinks “true” tranny kids should take hormones. Also thinks GD is a mental illness.

What do? 🙉

Well, Vanessa has at least (from what I remember) said that diagnosis of a "true" tranny kid isn't really possible right now. Of course, there will never be a diagnosis that is 100% right (I know she wants to hope to find a gene or some other marker but that's never going to happen -- environment affects too much).

Treating GD with transitioning is fine, in my opinion, if it leads to better life outcomes, but I think that issue is far from settled. Especially now, with how politicized the issue is, anyone advocating trying other methods for dealing with GD are going to be railroaded out of research funds. I think it's pretty rare, though, when it comes to mental illness, that the best approach is to completely support what the illness wants.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, Vanessa has at least (from what I remember) said that diagnosis of a "true" tranny kid isn't really possible right now. Of course, there will never be a diagnosis that is 100% right (I know she wants to hope to find a gene or some other marker but that's never going to happen -- environment affects too much).

Treating GD with transitioning is fine, in my opinion, if it leads to better life outcomes, but I think that issue is far from settled. Especially now, with how politicized the issue is, anyone advocating trying other methods for dealing with GD are going to be railroaded out of research funds. I think it's pretty rare, though, when it comes to mental illness, that the best approach is to completely support what the illness wants.
giphy.gif

We should totally treat body integrity dysphoria with peglegs. Passability is whether youuuuuu AAAAAARGH a Piiiiiraaaaaate!

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Also in rimworld if you have a good pawn with addiction you can amputate both of their legs and restrain them to their bed until the addiction / withdrawal is gone.

This seemed relevant in this topic.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The body integrity disorder thing makes me think a lot. Because obviously that's wrong and unethical to treat that disorder by giving in to the delusions and removing the body part. Clearly the right answer is we need to look for treatment for these people that doesn't involve butchering them, and that's good news for sufferers 10-100 years from now. But what about the guy suffering today? Is he forced to suffer just so the rest of us can feel better about the society we live in? how do you help that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.