Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lol. You are even more deluded than I thought.
I study research; I'm not saying I'm a paid professional IN THE FIELD. You are proving you don't understand words and that has been a repeated pattern from you wormie. You even had one of your own pop in this thread to tell you about the actual definitions of atheism / agnosticism because you got locked in a semantic pissing match with me and you were shown to be clueless.

Notice a correlation here of hate and unintelligence? They're definitely bedmates.

Why would I not mean it? I wrote it. I don't know who you're confusing me with here, I used to discuss things in this thread at length, with you and others. But the kid debate made me salty as fuck and less likely to want to have that conversation with you, specifically holding a position for months, quite publicly, only to backtrack on it later. Which whatever, many paths to the right answer and at least you got there, still though quite frustrating for those engaged. Quite interesting topics though, trans issues and surrounding issues, it would be great to be able to ahve a dialogue about that with a trans person, no other way to really get that perspective.
I'm willing to have a dialogue and promised you would get a reasonable dialogue. Again, I tabula rasa'd any strife and negative words we've flung around toward each other. It's all water under the bridge now to me. What were you curious about concerning trans stuff chaos? You said you found it fascinating?

If you're so intellectual, why don't you go to uni, apply yourself, Vanessa Vanessa ?
I'm old, I'm happy exactly where I am, and it takes money (which I don't have) and time (which I have precious little). Plus I've seen enough Milo / Shapiro / Knowles vids to know how liberal those professors are. College isn't JUST about getting a piece of paper; it's networking and making connections which is past my time to "fit in" with college kids and I'm certainly not getting snug with professors which all we'd do is argue about Trump over dinner.

The annoying part is her later denial of a lot of her initial views as she presented them at the time. Most people still don't want to have a good faith argument, sure, but I'm sure plenty of people checked out before she revised her opinions.
I gave you a rare dislike on your post because... well just look Dick:

I'm pro-blockers for transgender children because of MY OWN life experience

^ This is the quote people point to from this post (thx for digging it up chaos) to say "aha! gotcha!" which is fine, I own it and still do but really; everyone is free to look at the context of the ENTIRE post here but I'll expand it a bit here and now:

Long story short, I'm pro-blockers for transgender children because of MY OWN life experience... it is indeed a huge help to a true transkid. The devil is in the details of accurately determining true transkids from kids with mere identity crisises, autism, peer-pressure etc of course.

Now if we're talking about some virtue-signaling leftist couple who are literally forcing an identity on a kid who exhibits no transgender behaviors just because they are fucked in the head and wanted a girl instead of a boy, then they need to be given a colombian neck-tie behind the planned parenthood building they probably went to in the first place because that IS child abuse.

I very clearly state I accepted the challenge is accurate diagnosis and also clearly state I was very much against evil parents forcing this on their kids (instead of this stemming / originating from the kids themselves). If you don't think actual transgenderism stems naturally at a young age FROM the child and/or you think it ONLY exists by parents forcing it on normal kids; then you are out of touch with reality... it's that simple.

Fact is, this post (and indeed 99% of ALL my posts) is unedited so I own every word from every post. Again, I very specifically state that the devil is in the details of proper diagnosis. I just didn't know AT THAT TIME that the discrepancy based on fact-based research was so damn high of 80% of kids who would merely turn out gay / lesbian. The reason the argument lasted for approximately 100 pages is because many of the more radical posters coming in here were trying to get me to just say NO kids EVER should be put on blockers which wasn't going to happen and even now, still hasn't happened and never will because denying the benefit of them in certain extreme cases is denying peer-reviewed, fact-based reality. THIS is the nuance. It's like some of the more unintelligent of the bunch were seeing me say "research shows blockers are beneficial to true-trans kids" and then spinning that waaaaay overboard to push this absolutely ridiculous narrative that that suddenly meant that I wanted to give every 6 year old hormones. It was like being Cathy Newmanned for page upon page.

Obviously the goal is to not get non-trans kids (merely kids who will become gay / lesbian after puberty) on drugs. Which is why I will state very clearly again; the best, most rational thing to do for gender incongruent kids is giving them proper love and care and therapy until they are 18 years old to make an adult decision on their own. If you have a child who, even after therapy and doing everything for them as a LOVING parent yet your child is getting worse emotionally and/or suicidal and you're just wanting to "beat the faggot out of them", then it is YOU who have become the monster and are taking part in child abuse. It's that simple.

He still thinks “true” tranny kids should take hormones.
20% of children who show signs of Gender Incongruence / Gender Dysphoria will have Gender Dysphoria persist the rest of their life. This is not "my opinion" this is reality.

If you want to refute clinical research, that is your prerogative but you will just look like an ignorant schlep in the process (which... if the shoe fits...).

Also thinks GD is a mental illness.

What do? 🙉
lol the narcissist wants to feel so special. “You’ll never find a more rational mentally ill nut than me.”
Indeed. What do?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I study research; I'm not saying I'm a paid professional IN THE FIELD. You are proving you don't understand words and that has been a repeated pattern from you wormie. You even had one of your own pop in this thread to tell you about the actual definitions of atheism / agnosticism because you got locked in a semantic pissing match with me and you were shown to be clueless.

Notice a correlation here of hate and unintelligence? They're definitely bedmates.
Eat shit and die ignorant faggot

• 1Triggered

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Just know I'm not a faggot enough to report your dumbass, so when that happens, it wasn't me and mods can verify that.

You are one triggered little bitch.
Shut up fag

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I too...study. What area of study you ask?

Why, I study research.
I study research on this topic. What do you do? Oh yes, I remember now... you post lulzy emoji strings.

I already mentioned what kind of research; your attempt to insult just makes you look ignorant of the dialogue string at hand.

Again, I have no idea what I ever did to you besides defend your dumbass but it seems clear you just hate literally everyone on this entire site. That's kinda pitiful dude.

------------------------------------------

Look at this shit:

old.new_.jpg

The left is the BEFORE. That mega-cutie transitioned to a dude. That's really really rare; to see an ultra femme girl transition. They're usually all butchmo.

I'll reply to the handful of other posts I missed in a couple days; I got a headache and have to work tomorrow.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I already mentioned what kind of research; your attempt to insult just makes you look ignorant of the dialogue string at hand.

Again, I have no idea what I ever did to you besides defend your dumbass but it seems clear you just hate literally everyone on this entire site. That's kinda pitiful dude.
There are actually around a dozen people on this site I really like/love and have gamed with for over 20 years and would and have gone out of my way to help and support in multiple issues.

I am so very sorry your heart is filled with such cynical hatred. Also I am sorry god gave you that headache and made you work tommorrow. God gave me a 10 mile hike in the mountains tomorrow, some free weed, a coupon for postmates delivery and an early delivery on some lingerie for my girl so we can have some Jesus Approved Baby making sex in the evening.

Thanks god!

What kind of research do you study? I don't have the time to go through your post history with all the blessings the lord has given me taking up so much of my time.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
There are actually around a dozen people on this site I really like/love and have gamed with for over 20 years and would and have gone out of my way to help and support in multiple issues.

I am so very sorry your heart is filled with such cynical hatred. Also I am sorry god gave you that headache and made you work tommorrow. God gave me a 10 mile hike in the mountains tomorrow, some free weed, a coupon for postmates delivery and an early delivery on some lingerie for my girl so we can have some Jesus Approved Baby making sex in the evening.

Thanks god!

What kind of research do you study? I don't have the time to go through your post history with all the blessings the lord has given me taking up so much of my time.

He researches faulty crap put out by retard SJWs. He can’t even link to things that support his narrative without them having glaring inconsistencies or downright admittance they are not congruent with conventional findings.

His views are trash, his research is garbage and his existence is a dumpster.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I study research; I'm not saying I'm a paid professional IN THE FIELD. Y

So basically you selectively read articles on the internet (not too well) and claim you are a "research student" based on that?

Being ignorant opens so many career perspectives, I'm nearly jealous.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What kind of research do you study?
Transgender research.

He researches faulty crap put out by retard SJWs. He can’t even link to things that support his narrative without them having glaring inconsistencies or downright admittance they are not congruent with conventional findings.

His views are trash, his research is garbage and his existence is a dumpster.
Please link the faulty crap by retard SJWs that I have linked to support my narrative.

Please link the research, papers, or evidence that supports YOUR narrative.

Thank you.

So basically you selectively read articles on the internet (not too well) and claim you are a "research student" based on that?
I never said I'm a "research student"... why do you fail to understand basic English comprehension? You are the most facepalmy retard to grace this thread. Hodj was at least intelligent and everyone knew that. As I said, since Foler was banned you are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum now... congratulations!

Being ignorant opens so many career perspectives, I'm nearly jealous.
0 need to be jealous; you are top-tier ignorant already, you +1 chromosome downie.

• 1Salty

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Transgender research.

Please link the faulty crap by retard SJWs that I have linked to support my narrative.

Thank you.

I never said I'm a "research student"... why do you fail to understand basic English comprehension? You are the most facepalmy retard to grace this thread. Hodj was at least intelligent and everyone knew that. As I said, since Foler was banned you are the dumbest motherfucker on this forum now... congratulations!

0 need to be jealous; you are top-tier ignorant already, you +1 chromosome downie.

Go give birth. There’s my research.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Go give birth. There’s my research.

Thank you.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Thank you.

I’ve done so in the past. Go research that, faggot.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’ve done so in the past. Go research that, faggot.

Thank you.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Thank you.

Please accept that you are a man, the penis you have supports that narrative.

If you need me to link research on it, so you can "study" this fact, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.