Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This reply essentially shows why trannies are now running around the earth freely... and angry, bigoted dweebs like you are silently huffing behind a keyboard.

You lost the war. It's over.

Had you actually had facts, reason and logic on your side, you'd have won like we have. Alas, all the anti-trans folks had was "feels" like the SJWs they seemed to hate. Quite sad indeed.

Have your thought about reversing your hobby, becoming a man again?
No, I'm happy where I am, thank you for asking though Izo! :)

_s4FIpopTE2BT6Nh7uGWh27mnMZrzIpsTn8_WRsqE9I.jpg

^ Just wanted to toss this up as another example of a transition that kinda encapsulates the idea that beauty and passing aren't the same. Granted, seeing someone in 3d (in person) is what matters and living in society is the ultimate test but (based on photo) had I just walked past the person on the right, my trannydar wouldn't have ticked at all, but they are soooo very plain jane looking.

y83qglsy6ee41.jpg

chaos chaos you wanted to see some more nudes with transitions; there ya go~ (courtesy of Reddit, where I am banned from trans discussions cuz I'm not woke!)

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
This reply essentially shows why trannies are now running around the earth freely... and angry, bigoted dweebs like you are silently huffing behind a keyboard.

Had you actually had facts, reason and logic on your side, you'd have won like we have. Alas, all the anti-trans folks had was "feels" like the SJWs they seemed to hate. Quite sad indeed.

The war? What war? There was a war? You’re mentally ill and treat your illness by indulging it. That’s not a war, that’s stupid people being stupid.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’re mentally ill and treat your illness by indulging it.
Also thinks GD is a mental illness.

What do? 🙉
Rectify your own quotes please sir, thank you. You've been caught in a quote corner, so to speak.

You say I'm mentally ill, but you also go against the notion that GD is a mental illness.

Are you able to think logically? Please provide an explanation (LoL I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics that are going to ensue).

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Rectify your own quotes please sir, thank you. You've been caught in a quote corner, so to speak.

You say I'm mentally ill, but you also go against the notion that GD is a mental illness.

Are you able to think logically? Please provide an explanation (LoL I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics that are going to ensue).

Dah fuq you going on about?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I already mentioned what kind of research; your attempt to insult just makes you look ignorant of the dialogue string at hand.

Again, I have no idea what I ever did to you besides defend your dumbass but it seems clear you just hate literally everyone on this entire site. That's kinda pitiful dude.

------------------------------------------

Look at this shit:

View attachment 246883

The left is the BEFORE. That mega-cutie transitioned to a dude. That's really really rare; to see an ultra femme girl transition. They're usually all butchmo.

I'll reply to the handful of other posts I missed in a couple days; I got a headache and have to work tomorrow.

God damn this makes me legit sad...went from a pretty cute girl to a average looking "Dude" with a nose-ring?

No, I'm happy where I am, thank you for asking though Izo! :)

View attachment 247105

^ Just wanted to toss this up as another example of a transition that kinda encapsulates the idea that beauty and passing aren't the same. Granted, seeing someone in 3d (in person) is what matters and living in society is the ultimate test but (based on photo) had I just walked past the person on the right, my trannydar wouldn't have ticked at all, but they are soooo very plain jane looking.

View attachment 247106

chaos chaos you wanted to see some more nudes with transitions; there ya go~ (courtesy of Reddit, where I am banned from trans discussions cuz I'm not woke!)

Okay, you gunna have to explain...are you the first or second picture...

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okay, you gunna have to explain...are you the first or second picture...
Neither; I've never posted a before/after pic of myself here. Just sharing others photos from Reddit.

Vanessa Vanessa are you watching the state of the union tonight?

SotU.jpg

Of course! Waiting patiently on seeing our amazing President tell it like it is to the discontent of all the dems on Capitol Hill~

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because it sets people off not showing hate to someone who doesn't deserve any on the internet.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Because it sets people off not showing hate to someone who doesn't deserve any on the internet.

Yeah, creepy adoration is also healthy. At least your last question was of a slightly higher tier than repeating asking if she liked rollercoasters.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
- local tranny admits trannydom is a mental disease
- local tranny supports puberty blocking kids

Carry on.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pelosi tearing up the speech was hilarious... how anyone could be okay being a Democrat these days and not feel shame and embarrassment is beyond me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

259wvnms1xe41.jpg

sam.jpg

prof.jpg

^ This pretty lady again! I probably would disagree with her politics completely judging by her IG page, but she's a stunning representative of a stellar transformation.

lel.jpg

^ This is why I get banned from trans forums and reddit subs. I'm an asshole, true, but God this kinda rhetoric just drives me batty LoL

Carry on.
I think people who aren't actually retarded will, thank you. You, however, can choose to be stuck on page 120 or so you research denying mental midget. More picards for picard-worthy, attention craving (as evidenced by the repost) ignoramus.

Oh, that reminds me:
the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.
Nessa: 346
Punko: 0

Can we see your, uh, pussy?
Sure:

Random:

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.