Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not very well versed with the details of those men, so... I'm afraid my post will be a let down tonight.

I remember Roger Stone's arrest made headlines when it happened and that the liberal news media around that time were all touting the narrative that "if it's not a witch hunt, why are they finding so many witches"?

Is Roger Stone a witch? A corrupt individual? If he is, keep him in jail. I trust lady justice. I've been in court quite a few times. When I was in the wrong, justice was served. When I was innocent, justice was served. No, our system isn't perfect and never truly will be because anything human run is capable of getting it wrong, but here in the US, it's the best you'll ever see in the world.

As far as AG Barr.. I love the guy. Of course I saw most of him during the Kavanaugh senate hearings, and I've seen one lecture he did outside of Washington politics (some college campus I think... been a bit) but yeah... same impression. Seems like a really good dude.

-------------------------

Let me break this out again.

View attachment 248682

^ Must be a Boozecube Post

Let a professional work here Booze, you donk you.

From the same site that our resident reactionary drunk used in his post, the Williams Institute, here is a link to reference with actual, real numbers from a real source.

What was the conclusion via this data?

...which of course, we already knew. Still at 41%. What is conveniently left off the plate is that keyword "Attempts" It's still high, and if you actually read, it states the reason being:

Interesting info... it almost seems like what's causing trannies to kill themselves is bigotry and harassment. You wouldn't know anything about that kind of behavior though, would you BoozeCube?

Also interesting in the article I posted is that the suicide rate is lower (though still disproportionately high relative to normal people) with trannies who pass well... or in the article's kinda overtly professional way of saying it, "Perceived recognition by others as transgender" Wish there was a way to fix that too... to not make trannies look like men in dresses... hmm, I wonder what could help with that???

Oh yes, that's right... early transition! Forgot all about that, didn't you?

But we still have a huge diagnosing problem with GD and kids. I'm still waiting patiently on that whole blood test to determine Gender Dysphoria thing to happen already. It can't get here soon enough. But I'll table that thought for now... although it's my lifelong dream to see that come to fruition.

l-24162-when-you-thought-you-ran-over-another-human-being-but-it-was-just-a-tranny.jpg

Sevens

Log Wizard
Why are suicide attempts so high among trannys?
By definition trannys are attention whores and attempted suicide is the ultimate attention seeking ploy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There most definitely is evidence for genetic influence in mental illness. I assume that DNA testing was what she meant by a blood test. Depression often runs in families and there are genes that have been identified as influencing whether someone is more likely or not to get depressed. But again, I think even with something like depression which is heavily studied, we're immensely far away from saying with any certainty that a five-year-old will be depressed when they're 20 years old. You'll never be able to predict environment.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
There most definitely is evidence for genetic influence in mental illness. I assume that DNA testing was what she meant by a blood test. Depression often runs in families and there are genes that have been identified as influencing whether someone is more likely or not to get depressed. But again, I think even with something like depression which is heavily studied, we're immensely far away from saying with any certainty that a five-year-old will be depressed when they're 20 years old. You'll never be able to predict environment.

Let’s play hypothetical!

1) Genes are discovered that directly contribute to Gender Dysphoria. I know, I know, Gender is a social construct...but we are playing a harmless game here!

2) Gene editing can be done to turn those genes off.

3) Should the treatment of Gender Dysphoria be gene editing or the current Frankenstein horror show?

DickTrickle

Definitely gene editing. Though I'm sure that will create plenty of unintended fuckups, in a hypothetical world it makes sense. Even if the entire world was fully accepting of trannies, failures to transition in a way they hope or imagine will still exist. We're probably closer to fucking with genes than completely changing a man into a woman.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's pretty unlikely that there will ever be a conclusive 100% test for GD because all signs point to environmental factors playing a large part in it. I mean, that's pretty much true for most things. You can have markers and predispositions, but there's hardly any illness, mental or physical, where you can say, "Yes, X will happen in 10 years or this X thing will still be there in 10 years." I think the best you can hope for is a host of markers (physical and psychological) that coalesce to result in kids being something like 95% likely to express GD in adulthood, but even that is probably a pipe dream. Any preventive measure must be better on average than doing nothing, which GD diagnosis is far away from right now. Even something like the BRCA gene, which indicates for something like a 75% chance of breast cancer over a lifetime, is something where there is a lot of disagreement on if and when a preventive mastectomy makes sense, and that's something that's ultimately far more simple.
I thumbed up your post for this paragraph, and this paragraph outweighs the second paragraph which I would've WTF'd.

Also, back to a way earlier post you made in respond to your negging, I still quite disagree with your timeline around your "enlightenment" on holding off on PB and needing better diagnosis, but there's about a 0.2% chance that I would ever care to go back and find the sequence of posts to validate that. Without that, it just becomes more of the "You, no you" that this thread is now, so I'm passing.
Why would I WTF this? I honestly don't get it dude. Can't remember what you mean by my "negging" because you didn't quote it and I don't know why you'd call it enlightenment with holding off on PB. This forum definitely influenced me to see y'alls point of view as well as my own Endo as well as reading stuff on other avenues... really trying hard to see the big picture with ALL of this when it comes to the notion of young people and PBs and such.

It just comes across as you lacking trust with what I say, which is your prerogative to do so but at the same time, I fail to see what indicators I have given off that would lead you to believe that I'd lie about any of this stuff.

Why are suicide attempts so high among trannys?
By definition trannys are attention whores and attempted suicide is the ultimate attention seeking ploy.
"By definition" By your OWN definition in your made up world, sure. Regardless, I thought your post was amusing.

Damn, that gif was actually quite good... well done 3301 / 1033 / Loss. That's your name now 3301: Loss. I can't get that number to letter transmogrification thing out of my head. Loss Hahaha.

Someone was complaining about a neovag pic because it wasn't front on. Well here we go:

oggkkr89ahf41.jpg

Labia looks damn good for a neo-vag but the clitoral hood looks like they sewed a droopy butthole on it instead.

Either way, decent results; I wouldn't be hating life if that's how mine turned out. I really think a big part of the results with these neovags are in the hands of the patients too. Docs can do their most amazing work but if you're not dilating, douching, cleaning, and y'know... being a NORMAL, sanitary person... then yeah you're going to get a not so decent result. Honestly, transition is a lot like that too. You can't just take a few pills a day and expect to go from El Capitan Neckbeard to Princess Fairy Dust just sitting around wishing it could happen but if you put in the work and time it is unreal how you can change your life this day and age.

I know this person (not on a personal level, but have seen their progress for years) and while their results are definitely enhanced via some filters, this is a completely legitimate transition here, it's unreal:

xngrcrxajo341.jpg

Does this transition piss you off? I'd assume so. Is it that you feel "tricked" and "lied to" ? Is this the basest emotion that dudes get out of trannies? I'm curious... share your thoughts.

• 1Barf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I thumbed up your post for this paragraph, and this paragraph outweighs the second paragraph which I would've WTF'd.

Why would I WTF this? I honestly don't get it dude. Can't remember what you mean by my "negging" because you didn't quote it and I don't know why you'd call it enlightenment with holding off on PB. This forum definitely influenced me to see y'alls point of view as well as my own Endo as well as reading stuff on other avenues... really trying hard to see the big picture with ALL of this when it comes to the notion of young people and PBs and such.

It just comes across as you lacking trust with what I say, which is your prerogative to do so but at the same time, I fail to see what indicators I have given off that would lead you to believe that I'd lie about any of this stuff.

"By definition" By your OWN definition in your made up world, sure. Regardless, I thought your post was amusing.

Damn, that gif was actually quite good... well done 3301 / 1033 / Loss. That's your name now 3301: Loss. I can't get that number to letter transmogrification thing out of my head. Loss Hahaha.

Someone was complaining about a neovag pic because it wasn't front on. Well here we go:

Labia looks damn good for a neo-vag but the clitoral hood looks like they sewed a droopy butthole on it instead.

Either way, decent results; I wouldn't be hating life if that's how mine turned out. I really think a big part of the results with these neovags are in the hands of the patients too. Docs can do their most amazing work but if you're not dilating, douching, cleaning, and y'know... being a NORMAL, sanitary person... then yeah you're going to get a not so decent result. Honestly, transition is a lot like that too. You can't just take a few pills a day and expect to go from El Capitan Neckbeard to Princess Fairy Dust just sitting around wishing it could happen but if you put in the work and time it is unreal how you can change your life this day and age.

I know this person (not on a personal level, but have seen their progress for years) and while their results are definitely enhanced via some filters, this is a completely legitimate transition here, it's unreal:

View attachment 249183

Does this transition piss you off? I'd assume so. Is it that you feel "tricked" and "lied to" ? Is this the basest emotion that dudes get out of trannies? I'm curious... share your thoughts.

Glad you enjoyed the gif! That frankenvag doesn't look good, looks like he still has a penis. The above transition doesn't piss me off, I don't feel tricked or lied to, and that isn't someone that looks like they'd be fun to hang out with, at best he looks like he became a vapid bitch. I'm not attracted to an overuse of makeup or fashion displays. Trying too hard isn't attractive. Especially the anime eyes. Though I bet that dude wants to fuck himself.

DickTrickle

The annoying part is her later denial of a lot of her initial views as she presented them at the time. Most people still don't want to have a good faith argument, sure, but I'm sure plenty of people checked out before she revised her opinions.

Vanessa Vanessa This was the post I was referencing. You made a later response about it. But, yeah, the lag time between your response and then mine... Easy to forget the context. Like I said, don't care to lawyer it out and put out a case with a time sequence annotated with post links, so kind of a moot point anyway.

But to your credit, I think you do put more honest effort into your thoughts than most of the people who actively engage this thread now.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But to your credit, I think you do put more honest effort into your thoughts than most of the people who actively engage this thread now.
Thank you. (though with the continued amount of trolling, this may be a bad thing LoL)

We are STILL as a society going through the birthing pangs of this tranny stuff. I talked to my PCP about it a bit and she said that she is still learning and listening... and she agreed with me that the trans shit on the medical level has been greatly politicized.

I think what you have is the left (the LGBT community) pushing trans ideology one way <-
Then you have the right (i.e. lots of the typical mouthpieces in this thread for example [yes, me included]) pushing trans ideology the other way ->
and in the middle, are the doctors and researchers who are legitimately trying to understand it all.

It is a dialogue that will continue to keep expanding into the future.... love it or hate it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

In the same way the ants in my yard put a lot of honest effort in their sandpile, which I torched.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa could you please spoiler your Gore in wakanda thread. Did not appreciate seeing that wakandan getting gunned down first person by 5 police officers.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's all so tiresome, but I'm incapable of overturning the tide or saying anything worthwhile n a meaningful debate because all I can really do is throw up ridiculous pictures that demonstrate how painfully retarded I am
^ Yup

In the same way the ants in my yard put a lot of honest effort in their sandpile, which I torched.
Ants. About the only thing you can wield any modicum of superiority over.

Vanessa could you please spoiler your Gore in wakanda thread. Did not appreciate seeing that wakandan getting gunned down first person by 5 police officers.
report.jpg

^ Use it, you dunce... so that the mods can laugh at what a completely braindead, obsessive snowflake you are, you big fat lummox.

Thread needs cpr.
1_qsSDxxw9TIbSwO0kBWSqiQ.jpeg

I'm unsure what else needs to be said... it's 90% just retards coming here to project their insecurities and fetish (but mask it as hate) on the tranny.

Society is running exactly as it should and there's nothing I've said or predicted that hasn't come true in this thread or is incorrect except blood tests for accurate GD diagnosis and trans athletes (which I already gave a nod to Lithose saying "I was wrong")... granted it's not as if it's a crisis yet but it IS worse than I predicted/foresaw. I pretty much had to concede it's worse than imagined ever since seeing the Olympic Chinese women's track team or whatever the hell they do but I somewhat question how legitimate that is since I haven't heard dick-all about it anymore. If I see a biological Chinese man ON my TV primetime at the Olympics beating the shit outta women, then I'll say its a crisis. That's the highest tier of sportsmanship. So far the only proof I've been shown is interviews in Chinese.

Inclusivity is great; like really really great, but having clearly advantaged biological males competing with women is just madness. There needs to be better rules in place as far as a minimum number of years on HRT to compete in the field to bring a body more in line to a fair competing level with biological women. You can't hyperextend inclusivity and just have biological males who started wearing lipstick just a month ago say they're now gendered a female and want to whip Karen's ass at field hockey. For a changing society that is integrating trannies more and more into it, sensible rules need to be put into place. Does that sound okay Boozecube or do you just feel like being a useless chimp and hating everything because of..... whatever motivates you.

---------------------------------------

Also I had a thought about the attempted suicide rate stat.

Part of the transgender life is integrating in with society. Why else is there so much emphasis placed on "passing" in the community? Surgeries to better "look the part"? Yes, it is to quell GD primarily but it is greatly to not be ridiculed in society too. The most successful trans people in the world are the ones you don't even notice... or more specifically... the ones who distance themselves the furthest away from "being trans" in the world. This is what I generally practice in the world (no, not here on FoH... lucky you guys! LoL) but I'm not in the league of the best of the best, and I've never taken part in any suicide studies.

It makes me wonder how accurate the stats are when the best of us don't participate in the trans lifestyle and actively avoid stuff like study participation and the like. So, realistically, a lot of the people who are MOST comfortable in society and less likely to want to kill themselves may not even appear "on the radar" so to speak as trans, thereby eliminating a sizeable chunk of the well-adjusted, happy individuals who would bring the 41% number down to more reasonable numbers than it would at first appear.

Just a thought.....

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That Cart Narcs Vid you posted was amazing, Loss! I'm a fan of that guy now. Very much reminds me of surveillantcameraman who just recorded random people doing random shit but people lose their shit when they feel they're being recorded so he captured people (unsurprisingly) losing their shit. But Cart Narcs guy has a purpose. A destiny. He is a part of what it is to MAGA, and I salute him. All those non-Cart returning lazybones are what's destroying America, inch by inch, cart by cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.