Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This woman is the best in her sport

Science_Laurel-Hubbard-943605096.jpg

I can't wait to participate in the special olympics and grab gold in every category.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This woman is the best in her sport

Science_Laurel-Hubbard-943605096.jpg

I can't wait to participate in the special olympics and grab gold in every category.

I know it's a Johnny Knoxville movie but I am pretty sure in 2020 someone could "Identify" as tarded and throw their hat in the special Olympics. No different than this made up attention seeking gender shit for faggots.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey imagine that, pumping hormones into children fucks them up for life. IMAGINE THAT, what kind of complete monster piece of scumbag shit would advocate for such an abhorrent and fucked up thing? What kind of perverted piece of shit would want to convert children to the same deviant pedo lifestyle? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

• 2Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hey imagine that, pumping hormones into children fucks them up for life. IMAGINE THAT, what kind of complete monster piece of scumbag shit would advocate for such an abhorrent and fucked up thing? What kind of perverted piece of shit would want to convert children to the same deviant pedo lifestyle? :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

We should let children decide on other stuff also, I don't see why it should be restricted to gender. If you can decide about your gender at age 12, there is no reason you shouldn't be allowed to smoke and drink, go out at your own wish, and all that.

Seriously though, in 50 years people are going to look back at this era and understand it was the regime of nazi-left that made all this stupid shit possible. Same with the climate bullshit, immigration, anyone that tries to argue the left on these topics is declared an enemy of society and downright evil. Which really just is the nazi strategy all over.

iannis

Musty Nester
In 50 years people will ignore this era, like we ignore the similar perversions and indulgences of the 1920's.

Downton Abbey, that's what people think of when they think about the 20's. They might think of prohibition if they're American but even then they probably don't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This isn't about what consenting adults do in their backroom.

The church hasn't gotten rid of its pedo reputation, I doubt it ever will. This charade will end similarly.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I know it's a Johnny Knoxville movie but I am pretty sure in 2020 someone could "Identify" as tarded and throw their hat in the special Olympics. No different than this made up attention seeking gender shit for faggots.

Our local tranny should compete in the womens league.

Its not like anyone is going to argue that he isn't retarded.

He'd prolly still get wrecked though.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My day is slightly more wonderful now that I decided I won't be eating coleslaw with my lunch.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm very very much enjoying how the most hateful among you are imagining how the transcape will look in 50 years. It's like you don't realize that bigoted assholes like YOU are dying in society; that YOU are the dinosaurs, and that YOU will be replaced with more open minded younger folks who really don't give two shits and a stick of butter about if Mike down the road transitions to Mikaela or not.

Not trying to sound mean, but do you guys actually get out? See places and people? Go shopping? Hang out with friends? Eat dinner with family at a local restaurant? Society is NOT on your side, my little hatertots, and never will be. I'm not saying that to gloat.... I legitimately think some of you don't exit the house LoL. Your mirror image selves are the leftist trannies who also aren't getting out in the world, live on twitter, and think society is this hellscape just chock full of cis-bigots that seem to have a goal of oppressing trannies at every corner, at every job opportunity, at every bathroom, and every subway ride. It's ridiculous, on both sides.

Yet in the center, in reality, out there in the world, are the 95% of cis people who just don't give one iota about trannies. It neither ruins their day that some biological man looked and sounded like a woman at Home Depot nor does it give them delight. Passing ships in the night.

But let's run with this soggy, alcohol drenched ball... so you hate trannies. You want us gone. Like... gone gone. I'm legitimately trying to understand how some of you freaks and geeks think you're going to reverse-pandora's box trannies in society. Trump literally doesn't give a shit about us (much to 98% of the leftist trannies chagrin). Trump is (to the retarded left) the worst thing to happen to politics and this society, and this is how many fucks he gives about trannies:

. <-- this many, here.

So, essentially, the VERY best politician that could tag, bag, and drag trannies TFO (because we're never getting another Hitler... that was a perfect storm that culminated in his existence and rise to power) isn't doing shit because..... spoiler alert: no one cares. Were this (this in this case = transitioning people) a legitimate (<-- key word folks) problem, don't you think it would be over by now? ...and yet. I'm still here. WE ... are still here. Even though I think my tranny brothers and sisters are crazy as hell (and I too by default; mental illness since birth and all, but I'm talking crazy ideology), I would still fight FOR trans rights should they be needed. But they're not needed. Everything is fine. We won the war.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Being transgender will be unfashionable within a century and it will die off like every other fad. They'll be replaced by transhumanists or whatever other cry for attention transformation mental illness that pops up. Then, not long after everyone stops actually giving a shit: genetic engineering will solve the rest.

Your kind are a dead-end, and the only reason you and yours receive anymore attention than transvestites is due to the lunatics that support your craziness at the cost of rationality and the safety of children.

You can't be fixed. You can't be normal. You will never be fully accepted. You are the equivalent of someone born with their arms and legs on backwards. The ultimate solution to fix the problems people such as yourself go through is to remove the need for you to ever go through it, which means that transgender people will fixed before they're ever born. It's an illness to be cured like any other.

Meanwhile, average everyday people that weren't born the wrong gender will keep on existing, enjoying life. You didn't win shit, you lost the moment you were conceived.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm very very much enjoying how the most hateful among you are imagining how the transcape will look in 50 years. It's like you don't realize that bigoted assholes like YOU are dying in society; that YOU are the dinosaurs, and that YOU will be replaced with more open minded younger folks who really don't give two shits and a stick of butter about if Mike down the road transitions to Mikaela or not.

Not trying to sound mean, but do you guys actually get out? See places and people? Go shopping? Hang out with friends? Eat dinner with family at a local restaurant? Society is NOT on your side, my little hatertots, and never will be. I'm not saying that to gloat.... I legitimately think some of you don't exit the house LoL. Your mirror image selves are the leftist trannies who also aren't getting out in the world, live on twitter, and think society is this hellscape just chock full of cis-bigots that seem to have a goal of oppressing trannies at every corner, at every job opportunity, at every bathroom, and every subway ride. It's ridiculous, on both sides.

Yet in the center, in reality, out there in the world, are the 95% of cis people who just don't give one iota about trannies. It neither ruins their day that some biological man looked and sounded like a woman at Home Depot nor does it give them delight. Passing ships in the night.

But let's run with this soggy, alcohol drenched ball... so you hate trannies. You want us gone. Like... gone gone. I'm legitimately trying to understand how some of you freaks and geeks think you're going to reverse-pandora's box trannies in society. Trump literally doesn't give a shit about us (much to 98% of the leftist trannies chagrin). Trump is (to the retarded left) the worst thing to happen to politics and this society, and this is how many fucks he gives about trannies:

. <-- this many, here.

So, essentially, the VERY best politician that could tag, bag, and drag trannies TFO (because we're never getting another Hitler... that was a perfect storm that culminated in his existence and rise to power) isn't doing shit because..... spoiler alert: no one cares. Were this (this in this case = transitioning people) a legitimate (<-- key word folks) problem, don't you think it would be over by now? ...and yet. I'm still here. WE ... are still here. Even though I think my tranny brothers and sisters are crazy as hell (and I too by default; mental illness since birth and all, but I'm talking crazy ideology), I would still fight FOR trans rights should they be needed. But they're not needed. Everything is fine. We won the war.

Trump banned transgenders from the army.

He's quite up to date with the mental state of you people.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I don’t hate trannies, but I don’t like them either. It’s like gay men who talk like they’re gay and act like fags. Just fucking be normal, and have your sexual preference, there’s no need to be a caricature.

Trannies have turned into the gay voice personified as a “person,” hiding behind personal choices masked in terms that are contradictory and definitions that have been hijacked, while exclaiming they deserve rights and protections for no good reason other than they want them and figured out they could ride the coattails of gays getting rights.

“We just want to pass.” Sounds more like, “We just want a strong Germany.” Meanwhile the Nazis are rising to power.

Trannies are Hitlers.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Status
Not open for further replies.