Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I gave this too much thought.

Someone that has admitted to "poor life choices" has also advocated puberty blockers for minors.

Perhaps I should stop taking clowns serious and the circus will leave town.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Vanessa Vanessa if any post should be picarded its all of yours, for dragging down every goddamn transsexual down into the mud pit you consider "conversation".

The best thing you could do for the cause is shut the fuck up, and since that's obviously challenging, moving to Antarctica should be considered as part of the deal.

I'm pretty sure I can set up a kickstarter to raise the necessary funds by just linking a few of your posts, lmk.

• 1Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
I guess Rock and Roll suicide is sort of hack at the beginning. But then it gets so sticky with sap that you'd have to be a real asshole to not feel it.

iannis

Musty Nester
It shares that with Red Rain by Gabriel. There's a sort of song that if they did not over-commit it would be horrible. But the fact that they're willing to take it SO far flips the annoying into "ok, you convinced me".

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh fuck, I got caught.

There's a STAAAARMAAAAN waiting in the sky! He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he's blow our minds!

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm stuck in a bowiehole now and can't pull out. Nor do I want to.

At least it's the right thread for it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Don't associate Bowie with the shit in this thread.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
That's literally the diamond found after several child casualties in the mine.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
keep your 'lectric eye on me
put your raygun to my head

The guy knew that seeking publicity would be selling out.

40 years later trannies have learned nada.

• 1Picard

Fucker

Log Wizard
Of course I'd have a discrectionary monthly budget for blowjobs.

BUT IT WOULD BE A BUDGET. GOD I SUCK.

Why would you have a budget? Does your jaw get sore?

dr.gif

• 1Rustled

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Highly recommend reading this, if you’re interested in the subject, male rights.
I mean... I'm not interested in circumcision heh. You asked and I answered, that's the extent of it. If circumcision became illegal, I wouldn't blink an eye. If I were gay I'd probably be slightly disappointed as I think cut cocks are more attractive in general but again, since I have no intention on having a dick in my butt, mouth, or near my eyes, I don't care. Also I said I heard cut cocks are less prone to infection, not HIV. You mentioned HIV, I didn't.

Vanessa Vanessa is a lot like the traditional Islam preachers that think the word of Allah is holy, and abusing children is their god-given right.
Please post the evidence you have that I abused children. There is something mentally wrong with you.

Someone that has admitted to "poor life choices" has also advocated puberty blockers for minors.
Posting peer-reviewed research indicating that puberty blockers are beneficial for trans-adolescents isn't advocating for puberty blockers... it is saying that there is research indicating that puberty blockers are beneficial for trans-adolescents. My views became even more conservative once I realized how many children evidence shows to have desisted going through gender confusion post puberty. I have never once told a parent of a child or child themselves to take puberty blockers you dumb dickholster. I repeat: There is something mentally wrong with you and the only one that keeps pushing this false narrative about me is YOU, dumbass.

Vanessa Vanessa if any post should be picarded its all of yours, for dragging down every goddamn transsexual down into the mud pit you consider "conversation".
Please list the things that I have said about transsexualism that you consider to be factually wrong?

The best thing you could do for the cause is shut the fuck up
You're such an SJW if you think what I'm telling the world about transsexualism is HARMFUL. Or... here's a wild theory: You're just retarded. Probably a retarded SJW come to think of it.

Regardless... take a look here:

herwtf.jpg

This is the kinda bullshit I call out. You think ^ THIS ^ should be normalized in society? Calling this boy who is clearly a boy and isn't medically going through any type of transition nor who is wearing any type of female clothes or presenting as female whatsoever a girl with a name change? This shit is lunacy, and is actually happening.

I'm an unwoke tranny... something that Gavin said I'd be considered the antichrist over on a site like ResetEra. Are you mentally a part of that kind of groupthink Punko? Just a leftist SJW who secretly promotes the LGBTQWTF agenda? Because the only people who really seem to have a problem with me are bigots and leftists and SJWs. You're just a retarded bigot dude, but you still MAY be an SJW on top of that which would be just as mixed up as any tranny could ever be... which would make sense why you can't seem to leave this thread alone.

I'm pretty sure I can set up a kickstarter to raise the necessary funds by just linking a few of your posts, lmk.
I accept your offer and give you full permission to use my full name (I'm sure such an obsessive shitstain like you already knows it) and use ANY post here that you wish to share in order for you to set up the kickstarter to raise the funds necessary for me to move to Antarctica for the rest of my life. Do it, retard.

I ask again... does it ever get tiresome for you to be completely destroyed by me over and over and over and over and over?

Again, post evidence that I have abused children like you claimed and also post what I have said regarding transsexualism which is false. If you can't, then perhaps it is YOU who needs to:

shut the fuck up, and since that's obviously challenging
says Captain 388 posts in this thread. So much facepalm.
giphy (4).gif

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You're such an SJW if you think what I'm telling the world about transsexualism is HARMFUL. Or... here's a wild theory: You're just retarded. Probably a retarded SJW come to think of it.

How does it feel to know someone that you consider retarded, does better at life then you?

Have you ever considered humility, instead of raw stupidity and loudness?

You could have the bottled cure to poverty, aids, and cancer, and you'd still piss people off because you are that annoying.

Enjoy your box stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.